Is vaporwave redpilled?

>greece sculptures
>appreciation for "white" hobbies
>appreciation for 80's and 90's, back when there was no SJW's
>unrelatable and confusing for shitskins to get into, too "boring and not funky"
>mostly white young people like this, thus vaporwave has a lot of "whiteness" in it's essence
>some alt-righters make ironical white nationalist remixes (fashwave) that are influenced by vaporwave
>leftists do not really like vaporwave, since they are into hip hop and rap these days
>if you type the words "trump vaporwave" in google, people really love to edit trump onto vaporwave images
>vaporwave is an ironic musical meme-genre, just like many things in Sup Forums are meme tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtube.com/watch?v=wfxDIyYU9nM
youtube.com/watch?v=bJGvLLEZQAA&t=2751s
youtu.be/jeEU3cWwVRw
youtube.com/watch?v=IgQM6aPMHqU
youtube.com/watch?v=FOeVdyXEiOc
youtube.com/watch?v=0GTVEh7FfC4
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8ZQHN39rU
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs
youtube.com/watch?v=a_j2PpZKIJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vaporwave is part of accelerationism.

>meme dadaism started by mexican tranny
Just listen to lo-fi and synthwave like a real white man

I do like vaporwave

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

i like vaporwave but it is known for having anti-capitalist themes so at least in that regard it is pretty bluepilled

>appreciation for 80's and 90's, back when there was no SJW's
Except there was, the scale was just different

that's synthwave bruh
>confusing synthwave made by an actual musician on a synth to shit nigger music cut up and slowed down in audacity

My 13yo daughter listens to this, dates the age of the average shitposter accurately, in my opinion.

synthwave? some good examples?????

it sounds nice anyway

Leftists are busy worshipping Chance the Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, and fucking Childish Gambino.

Race war now.

>The record contained the top 40 singles "Swimming Pools (Drank)", "Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe", and "Poetic Justice". It debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart and was later certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Preceded by the Grammy Award-winning single "i", Lamar released his third album To Pimp a Butterfly in 2015 to universal acclaim. The album drew on free jazz, funk, soul, and spoken word, debuted atop the charts in the U.S. and the UK, and won the Grammy Award for Best Rap Album at the 58th ceremony. In 2016, Lamar released untitled unmastered., a collection of unreleased demos that originated during the recording sessions for Butterfly.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfxDIyYU9nM

also Tyler The Creator
leftists these days are almost exclusively into rap and hip hop, while right wing listens to rock and metal.
this divide is kinda funny actually

HOME is classic. Vaporwave is pretty hit/miss which is half the fun of it - you gotta search to find the classics.

However, the following is the best vaporwave album from start to finish. I know alot of people who dislike vaporwave, and still call this a masterpiece:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJGvLLEZQAA&t=2751s

rly nice, fav'd it on youtube, thx

Carpenter Brut and Perturbator mostly

THIS.

I can tell Sup Forums is filled with a bunch of late teenagers/early 20's kids because they don't realize that PC culture started in the 90's. Look into it kids, it existed, and was just as annoying then. The internet just made it easier for them to group together and be in your face about it.

youtu.be/jeEU3cWwVRw

This mix is what I listen to when I'm feeling vaporwavey. Never gets old.

pre-internet it depended on where you lived as to whether and by how you were exposed to it. i suppose i could say i grew up in scotland exposed to PC culture, but it was different in tone, message and desired outcome from what we see today.

Thats pretty carbage desu senpai

Posting vaporwave essentials:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgQM6aPMHqU

youtube.com/watch?v=FOeVdyXEiOc

youtube.com/watch?v=0GTVEh7FfC4

Song entirely about being redpilled:
youtube.com/watch?v=9t8ZQHN39rU

you forgot one
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

TRUMPWAVE VERSION

youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs

Pic related is pretty danky vaporwave, amiright my fellows from the 90's?
This is what vaporwave is all about, being a total redpilled dankster diver,
parents can't understand the insatiable thirst for nostalgia that me and my fellow dankstronauts feel on a daily basis.
youtube.com/watch?v=a_j2PpZKIJw

Great pick, but the reason I didn't include it is because it has been memed into oblivion. I think macintosh plus is great, but it sorta makes vaporwave seem like a one trick pony, thus why I posted more progressive vaporwave and hypnogogic.

Definitely brings back nostalgia for sure, but it wouldn't be classified as vaporwave. Nice pick though.

Please see