Putin Appreciation Thread

Can we all just bow our heads for a moment and thank God above for sending this effective and strong leader?
1. BTFO Obama and Hillary
2. Always 10/10 troll face
3. Savior of Western Civilization
4. Sacrificed much to lead Russia
5. Extremely heroic
6. Able to smile, sense of humanity
7. A real man, 1000x Obama, Putin>Trump t.b.h.
8. Family man
9. Fact: Most powerful man in the world
10. Doesn't take shit from SJWs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/809448332158500864
youtube.com/watch?v=kMgtpO2leOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spasibah Tobarich Putin.

I love how you Kremlin shills act like your dictator is Lord and Savior. Putin is a Jewish shill, he only works for Israel. Russia is also a shithole with really shitty economy, worse than fucking Italy. Their army is really pathetic, they can't beat NATO even if they tried. Knowing Russians, Putin is too stupid to realize this and declare war anyway.

>NATO
>Not HATO

>3. Savior of Western Civilization
Russia isnt even a western country nor has it ever upheld western liberal democratic values

AHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL NICE MEME XD
seriously, I knew Russians are stupid but can't you come up with something more clever than that. War with anyone is death sentence for Russian.

Fuck off Finland shill. Your land will be rightfully claimed as Russian soil once again.

>pic related triggers the Finland SJW

>western liberal democratic values
thank god

Yes thank God Russbro. We will MAKE ALASKA RUSSIA AGAIN!!!

>Family man
He divorced in 2000's, or some time around 2010, mate.

> Bad putin lookalike
Young Putin looks like pic related. Note the ears and eye socket depth. Also, jew in your img has dark hair.

Can a kind person pls explain some basic things about Putin to me? I went to American public school and my IQ is like 80, I am extremely ignorant and know nothing. Literally all I know about him is that the internet treats him like a boyband frontman and posts cute pics of him with anime girls and also he likes to go hunting shirtless.

>7. A real man

He's a manlet. You need to be at least 6'5 to be considered a "real man".

he's a crony oligarch enabler

He still loves his daughters and cares for the mother of his children. Do things happen in a marriage, of course, but he still cares for his family.

MAKE ALASKA RUSSIA AGAIN!!

Lurk and research yourself.

alpha putin

Who?

Basically he's dictator of Russia who only works for his Jewish overlords and American posters are too stupid to realize that he doesn't care about their prosperity. They're literally helping Putin to invade their own country.

Oh the fingol starts talking shit about Russia while Helsinki is literally becoming malmö 2.0 and gives blonde loli's to niggers

Russia should annex you again desu

You will be among the first to hang once he saves Western civilization and comes to world power. You will thank him for showing mercy and giving you a quick death.

I really hope they are Russians/ Jews using proxies or shitposting because reading through this thread is really embarrassing.

> ID "um why commie?" literally

Russia has biggest muslim population in non-muslim countries and Moscow and St. Petersburg is filled with them you fucking idiot. There's a huge mosque in Moscow.

Do you not want to help Putin/Trump MAKE ALASKA RUSSIA AGAIN!!!?

Any more pics of the Trump/Putin alliance?

Wow Russia captured some MUSLIM regions and has because of that a MUSLIM population.

Wow Moscow build a huge mosque cause guess what Moscow only had 4/5 mosques before that one. Meanwhile Helsinki has even more mosques than Moscow even though it is a shithole and has a lower population. Really makes me think hmmm

>Russia
>Western

Yes!! Let's MAKE ALASKA RUSSIA AGAIN!!!

Trump will negotiate a deal with Putin, favorable to both parties.

We give Russia Canada, in exchange they let us keep Alaska.

I think we give them Alaska as a sign of good faith and they let us keep Mexico and Canada.

Try visiting Moscow or St. Petersburg anytime, dumbfuck. It's like Stockholm without faggotry, just Muslims.
But of course you wouldn't know this, you get information from here and this place is filled with Putinbots.

>ctrl+f
>"Dog"
His doggy is so CUTE

twitter.com/KlayVolk/status/809448332158500864

Putin will walk all over Trump.

Trump is too weak to run a country. I hope you enjoy having Russian military bases in Alaska.

Why do you hate the white race? Why don't you support the Savior of whites and Western civilization?

Only if he commits war crimes on the canadian male population and pillages their womens wombs

>anglo
we atleast have an excuse of being subhuman - jewish communism. anglos are such even without it

MAKE ALASKA RUSSIA AGAIN!!!

Putin will be kind to those who cooperate. Praise Putin!!

>we atleast have an excuse of being subhuman - jewish communism.
Sorry to break it to you, but you guys have been subhuman ever since the mongols raped your ancestors ;(

When is your next hit of Krokodil, Oleg? You must be craving it pretty badly right now.

Putin is a very warm and strong man. Only a good strong white man like Putin can possess such a lovable beast.

Putin-sama hacked my neuro transmitters and now I love him.
I am a #putinorgan now

>12 posts
>MAKE ALASKA RUSSIA AGAIN!!!
>in every post

Ivan, make it a little bit less obvious and obnoxious.

Bulgaria, you will be restored to you former glory once more. Good days are ahead!!

Post more pure white Aryan Russians.

I got a friend who teaches English in st.Petersburg and his family lives in Moscow and it isn't bad at all.

This is what he said

"i used to think we had it bad but looking at Europe now days I think we have it pretty good"

You can call me a putinbot or whatever I don't really care it shows you're some insecure fingol that gets butthurt about people liking Russia.

Besides this look at European capitals amsteram is 45% non white and many more cities like Paris, London, Brussels, Berlin etc follow. Moscow may have a muslim population of 100k to 1 million Muslims but in percentage that is literally nothing compared to our shitholes.

I bet even Helsinki has a bigger non white/Muslim percentage than Moscow does

Is i too much to ask to save Western civilization and the white race? Why are you a race traitor?

He's a fucking Russian, you stupid faggot.

He knows more about the situation in his country than you, mongoloid.

>family man
this is something outstanding to say about Putin even for Sup Forums. Man is divorced and nobody knows where his daughters are.

We don't want Mexico or Canada. Right now Trump is trying to bribe Putin to take Mexico and Canada.

My sources tell me he was already offered California and refused.

Come out from behind your proxy, Obama.

is that a makarov? looks different from mine

>Implying "Ivan" is making those posts.

It's your first day on Sup Forums comrade?

of all the rodent faced slavs I've seen throughout my life, sechin is one of the worst

Why would some retard American with zerp knowledge of foreign affairs understand Russia better than a Russian living in Russia?

Answer my question you fucking shill.

>nor has it ever upheld western liberal democratic values
I'm jelly

>Comrade Putin triggers the shit out of the cucks, cuckservatives, Libtards jews and kikes.
>Not supporting Putin

I guarantee I'm whiter than you, you Hispanic worshiping Salsalito.

You might dislike Putin all you want, but the fact that he is capable of stopping Russia from becoming communist again is a great thing.

One of them is in my bed right now

Israelis are pretty white dude. You may be right.

But you would have to be really white to be whiter than me, I was born in Argentina.

Obama has been triggered. Come out from behind your proxy, Obama.

good one.

Answer my question, or I - and more importantly, any intelligent person reading your comments - will assume that you're a shill.

If nothing else, do it so you blend in better.

St. P is visibly more white than Moscow

>Bullied Sarkozy into submission

That guy is okay in my book.

That is true since 1 it is not the capital and 2 it is overall colder during the year.

Also st.Petersburg only has 2 mosques. Hell my 150k city has even 2 mosques. Meanwhile some dumfingol starts talking as if those 2 Russian cities are being taken over

Likewise he smacked Obongo and Killary around how can you not support him?

>Literally hacked the US elections to put our God Emperor in power.

And there are people who don't support him?

How come at every turn for the good in history, the British appear out of nowhere to fuck up a good thing?

Median salary in Russia is about 14.000 rubles/month, it's about 216USD for a month.

It's better to appreciate him from the first world country.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMgtpO2leOE

I like this joke told to Merkel by Putin. A bit old meme though.

>No matter what you do on the first night of marriage, outcome will be the same.

Which basically means you'll be fucked no matter what you do.

It's important to see the differences here.

Most of muslims in Finland are from countries like Somalia, Iraq and the recent surge of middle-eastern refugees. Their unemployment rate is extremely high and most are living on a social welfare. They don't have any need or will to integrate since the welfare is so good. The child allowance per child gets higher if you have more children, so breeding like rabbits means pure profit.

In Russia muslims are:
- Tatars and others who have lived in Russia for centuries and are quite based and consider themselves Russians (in national sense).
- Low wage workers from *stans that will be BTFO if they cause any trouble. They know this very well so they behave.

Muslim jihadists from Caucasus are on the verge of extinction thanks to Putin's actions.

Overall it's ridiculous to claim that Russia has similar "muslim problem" as the west.

He just knows how to handle people. It's an innate gift within him.

Fuck Putin.

He just awakened the Sleeping Giant.

Fucking kek.

Every post you make discredits you more. Stop.

>14.000 rubles/month
you and I live in different countries or you clinical loser.

How can you not love the goy? BTW there are debts to be payed. With Trump in office Putin can take back Kosovo for the serbs.

Like a Crimea 2.0

>Fuck Putin.
>He just awakened the Sleeping Giant.

Israel? Ukraine? What sleeping "Giant" has he awakened Mr. Shekelbeg?

More like Sleeping Giant Nose.

Discredits what? That i'm a whiter person who likes someone for standing up for all of Western Civilization? I can appreciate why you don't care for him, Muhammad. You have the most to lose when Putin inevitably BTFO you.

Indeed.

Putin is a kike.

that isnt how you're supposed to wear those ear muffs

You're reaching and you look pathetic doing so.

Stop replying.

Italy's economy is also stronger than yours and scandinavia and baltic region combined, you chink fuck.
>they can't beat NATO

How many NATO countries are there again?

Delete your account, Sharif.

>What sleeping "Giant"
You'll see you fascist pig.

I'd suggest anal stretching in advance of your V&ing for high treason.

What 'account'?

Do you even know how this site works, you fucking imbecile?

>Israel? Ukraine? What sleeping "Giant" has he awakened Mr. Shekelbeg?
>More like Sleeping Giant Nose.
Hello Achmed.

Fucked any goats today?

No, he is a fucking disgusting dictator and you are all hypocrites for liking him. Kill yourself and kill your family for making you being born in the first place you pathetic waste of space

putin is BEST!