Mfw turks clearly don't realise that kurds are superior

kill yourselves turks,arabs and iranian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ycjia34ayBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

Kurds are inbred subhumans who can't stop persecuting Iraqi Christians (Assyrians)

Both of those groups have to go back the way they came from

kurds or turks you complete fucking retard

I'd tell you to kill yourself, kurdroach, but Kurds aren't even a real thing. You are just commie Arabs. You're as bad as turkroaches.

how 2 kill myself

based Kurds

Triggered Roach in 3...2...1....

ohboyherewego.pdf

There is only one thing in my Mind. The white Race is superior.
Turkroaches have ther own Country. But Kurds dont. So in my Opinion Kurds are Subhumans.If you are inferior youre not human

>turkroaches have their own country

are you talking about germany

Kurds. You heard me right faggot. Kurds have been killing and persecuted Christian Iraqis for a long time

You are inbred scum

So don't act like you're better than Turkey. You're not. You're even more savage and barbarous. It's just that you have no power.

How do I get a kurdish gf? Do they like white guys?

Inbred commie scum flag.

this, k*rds are subhuman scum more or less indistinguishable from roaches

What a strangely worded post from a sad and lost country

mfw lost a war against emus and is talking about kurds having no power

No about that Country called Turkey. I know there are Roaches all over the World. Thats why theyre called Roaches. But I think if you have no Country youre not a Race or a Human. Youre just like all other animals.

>country called turkey

i'm pretty sure you're talking about germany

tfw americans call you subhuman scum

I think both of you are pretty garbage people in your own ways tbqh. Especially since you're both m*sl*ms.

>bragging about his non-existent country having power
>in the fucking netherlands

Kill yourself, kurd. You're much worse than Kurds that is for sure. Turks are much more civilized despite what Sup Forums says.

Bro. Lets be honest. The Netherlands is a piece of Shit on the Map. Only good thing is legal Weed.
If we compare NL to Roachistan they would fucking crush you like we did 1939.

turks are clearly civilized

please forgive me : ^((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

/Thread

ok

retarded totom pole

why wouldn't they like white guys

Waddup my hewal

hi roach

Yes they are more civilized compared to Kurds. The only reason why people like Kurds is because you're fighting ISIS for selfish reasons (trying to start your little state) but if it wasn't for that, the world would see you for the inbred commie subhumans that you are. You claim you are persecuted but then you persecute people who you have power over. I hope you never achieve anything and continue to get fucked over by Turks.

Kurds are lower than roaches. That's saying something.

lmao

why do kurds hate persians?

wow that's clearly saying something

because they don't want kurdish independence and have hanged kurds and even burned down kurdish villages.

youtu.be/ycjia34ayBc

Turkroach plz translate

Leave Kurds alone

Just another Kurd. Why is there no Post with a Kurdistan Flag. Why arent you in your own "country"

Youre worse than turks, and we really dont like them either.

Fuck off.

Woah woah woah. Fighting accomplishes nothing. There will be enough room in the gas chamber for all of you guys.

>That's enough, it will splash all over us

Kekd

>le communism is bad meme

Kek. Left fucking rekt.