Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate Paul joseph Watson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a fucken poofta

>suddenly

>suddenly

He was the one who suddenly became pro-Trump after August.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

A Shandy drinkin' Northern pooftah.

Because doesn't has his own views on anything. He just shouts things he read elsewhere on camera, the only thing he has is his looks.
>not even an american

Orchestrated leftypol meme attack
It was proven through a leak of their chat logs

You must confuse us for the_donald. Sup Forums has always had this attitude towards PJW

>suddenly

He was pointing out odd facts and the current window of events occuring at that time. I supported Hillary until a few months before Election Day. I've seen the light, so as he. He supports the shit out of him now. At least be happy with that.

He is boring to watch and repeats obvious stuff way too much

i for one never liked him, glad to see Sup Forums catch up. charles hugh-smith and PJW run the absolute worst bullshit HAPPENING/LARPfag articles and it infuriates me every time i see zerohedge carry their fucking tripe.

sage, only leftists support this meme

I don't hate him, he comes off a bit arrogant and can be very vulgar at times but otherwise he is on point and cares about the truth at least.

I find the meme funny but it hardly discredits him in any real way except "ahaha MAINSTREAM MEDIURRR" which totally is not an argument

How much weight 10 dollars equivalent in bolivars?

Because he's a stupid cuck who thinks "racism" is bad and is ignorant of HBD. Clueless classical liberal trying to defend liberalism's legacy.

exactly. your side can't win if you decide to eschew those who became supporters later. you literally don't deserve fucking anything if that's what you do

We don't.

Also he's a poofter

I've alwyas hated him but i'm not pol.

>I supported Hillary until a few months before Election Day.
i'm allowed to dislike you for this. it says something about your willingness to take the initiative and discover what's true and false. it took you way too long, which calls into question how quickly you'll discover other truths before it's too late.

>suddenly

We always hated him.

icke associations?

We don't, he's just a meme