AIU exposing the Young Turks for inspiring a cop killer

AIU exposing the Young Turks for inspiring a cop killer

youtube.com/watch?v=oxlq5hcJxLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw2VjKhHn0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an athiest and I like this guys talking points but holy fuck is his shit cringe

He's some faggot with a 'roo avatar acting all tough and shit calling his channel "ATHIESM. IS. UN-STOPPABLE! xD" like some 9 year old faggot on roblox talking about his clan or some shit

Idk if its bait but its cringe as fuck man

I agree the channel name is shit but he is a pretty entertaining guy, he doesn't do videos about atheism much mostly just talking shit about SJWs and Muslims

Yeah hes funny, it helps dilute the autism a bit

Hopefully TYT inspires more nigs to kill cops so my taxdollars arent going to pigs

So are you ready to admit that atheism has already become just another religion? That shit happened faster than it did to Jesus' teachings. Thanks Dawkins!

Yeah its become militant against alot of decent people instead of just a belief

Like I know a lot of christian people who are semi redpilled and good people, I never go up to them and scream "ATHEISM IS UNSTOPPABLE, STUPID CHRISTKEK STOP WORSHIPPING SKYDADDY DUMBASS LOLE"

Also Jesus never existed

I can't watch anyone who uses the term "cuck" in actual verbal conversation. It wasn't meant for that.

>reasonable post
>ends with bullshit religious assertion
Hey my dude Plato never existed :^)
Provide one scrap of absolute evidence that Darwin existed, I bet you can't find his bones, all of the contemporary writings about him were just religious lies lmao

Actually it was, you're just a newfag who can't into Shakespeare-era. The majority of people using it today are using it more or less correctly, too.

No, here's evidence of my last claim.

jesusneverexisted.com

>Shakespeare era
>cuck(old)
No. Anyone who says that verbally is not worth listening to. It's not even a real insult.

>AIU

Is this like PUA?

80% of the nigs and 60% of the spics literally actually believe this kind of shit.

>Whites can't decide if "trans-wolf kin" is a microaggression during a full moon.

JUST FUCKING END IT SHLOMO. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?

Holy shit dude, look at that website.
That is some celestialhealing.net tier schizophrenia.
Get help user.
I know you don't understand logic but listen to me, if you find a really good example of a contradiction between accounts, that is not historically remarkable. That is historically commonplace, because the older documents get, the more they've been rewritten and based on retellings. If they all lined up perfectly and had been written at the same time, THAT would be more akin to evidence of collusion and making up a fake person. The more spread out and varied and inconsistent the accounts are, the more likely that the person existed. Do you also think the buddha and muhammad didn't exist? Do you doubt the existence of the English knights because the English accounts of their glorious battles differ from the French historical versions? Do you think Genghis Khan didn't exist because we can't precisely place exactly what he was doing at a given time reliably, because legends of him vary?

Or did your parents just spank you too hard for masturbating?

No, you just can't into English or white cultural values.

This. Fuck this gay roo faggot

bump bump bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Tw2VjKhHn0w

Welcome to the youtube skepticâ„¢ community, please enjoy the fancy avatars and horseshoe theorists

Bump this shit, you fucking faggots.
TYT are on of the most influental race-baiters pushing the false narrative of "whitey be murdering unarmed blacks!"

bumping with ivanka

topkek

We need to get tyt to answer for their crimes

He looks like aerosmith's mic stand

Autism is Unstoppable is utter cancer, fuck off shilling for him.