Sup Forums right now

>Sup Forums right now
>He dindu nuffin he a good boy!

Why are Americans on Sup Forums more loyal to Russia instead of their own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russian-interference-brexit-highly-probable-referendum-hacking-putin-a7472706.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2400317/russia-may-organise-migrant-sex-attacks-in-europe-to-make-angela-merkel-lose-german-elections-eu-experts-claim/
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
bbc.com/capital/story/20161215-you-need-to-go-back-to-school-to-relearn-english
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you seen how fucking awful the US government is, leaf?

The US government is awful and have been screwing up the world for a while now. But I would take the American government over the Russian government any day.

Our government is doing whatever it can to block Trump. What's this have to do with loyalty?

because their government represents jewish interests, not the interest of american people

Obama is not trying to block Trump. He had the chance of starting a revolt. But Obama took the cuck route. The foreign interference in the US elections is a big deal and strangely a large amount of Americans are alright with it as long as their candidate wins.

>Why are Americans on Sup Forums more loyal to Russia instead of their own country?

Questioning the left's russophobia is not disloyalty to America.

Whites just want to get cucked no matter what

They don't care because their guy won. If it was the other way, THEN they'd raise a stink.

>The foreign interference in the US elections is a big deal

This is a fucking red herring and we're simply not falling for it.

Same with Russia and Jewtin

It's ridiculous how desperate Euro right-wingers kiss his ass while being completely oblivious to the reality in Russija.

well lets see
Russia
>Hey us Citizens here is proof that you government is being scummy to you and the rest of the world you can thank us by remembering the cold war is over and minding your own damn business
USA Goverment
>EVERYTHING IS FINE
>EVERYTHING IS FINE
>WE ARE DOING NOTHING
>IGNORE IT

McCain and Graham are lefties now?

Fake news

McCain and Graham are establishment hawks and don't want Trump in power.

We are loyal to America. Obama has hijacked our country and things change. It seems Russia might actually not want to have a war if we can prevent it. Do you know what war is? It's fucking horrific. I bet you wouldn't even serve, but are on here egging on hostilities. Blow away leaf.

Why are canadian and american shills so stupid?

Reminder that the FBI, ODNI, CIA said there was no links with russia
Reminder that the RNC said they thwarted hackers that attacked them, so it wasn't some russia backs trump action.
Reminder that the ex UK ambassador and julian assange said they were leaks from an insider.
Reminder that Seth Rich was murdered without having anything stolen from him after the leaks.
Reminder that obama certificate has been proven false with 9 points of forgery
Reminder that the person who ok'ed the certificate of birth from obama died of a heart attack after

anyone who is not ideologically pure is an enemy to Trump and the new GOP. I don't know why they won't accept they fact they are being played by Putin. Its part of a Russian psyop

>McCain and Graham are lefties now?

So you have a couple of neocons on your side. These rhinos are often compared to lefties, BTW.

it's not like people here are anti-US and pro-Russia. we only hate the US establishment. and we think they tried to fuck Russia over in Syria and Ukraine.

it's about keeping balance between them, faggot.

THEY
WUZ
HACKER'N SHIET

Because Truth prevails over Lies?

But PizzaGate is totally legit, guys! Wake up, sheeple!

Only a liberal would support their country even when they know their country is the most evil country in the world.

It's called moral.

>He had the chance of starting a revolt.
i would have loved that. My money is on the Republicans and their gun but supporters.

>The foreign interference in the US elections is a big deal
It's what the CIA has done in other countries for ages, you fucking Trudeau cuck. Serves them right.

What about all the foreign intergerence from years past? What about those funding and supporting Clinton from muslim countries where they murder infidels. Why shouldn't America be able to elect who it wants to lead just because another world leader that some degenerate communists don't like seems polite and friendly for a change?

You answer these fucking questions OP.

>Starting a revolt.
You mean BLM?

We think all politicians are fucked up but Putin isn't our problem. Our problem are Merkel and Obama and we need to get rid of these assholes.

america stopped being america. it became part of israel

>. I don't know why they won't accept they fact

Because I'm not a conspiritard.

This is the main point.
I'm not gonna go over to Russia and swear fealty to Putin or any shit like that, but I also don't see any reason to gobble up the, honestly pretty poorly done, propaganda about him being some kind of Bond villain who pulls the strings in every Western country.
The media is full on Sup Forums tier right now, just that their boogeyman is Russia rather than the Jews.

Why didn't Democats care about Russia until they lost the election? Clinton literally sold them the majority or our uranium kek. Don't get me started on Reagan.

they dont realise that the current state of the US is the result of decades KGB subversion

they are establishment idealogues. in case you didn't notice: Trump was a rebellion against the entire political establishment, not just against liberals. ever heard the term cuckservative?

@CTR103143956
>Why are Americans on Sup Forums more loyal to Russia instead of their own country?

1. there is no evidence Russia had anything to do with the DNC or Podesta leaks...none

2.There is no evidence that anything leaked had any affect on the electorate...none

3. The leaks showed the corruption of the DNC and proved what we already know that the media is not just biased but colludes with democrats to create news to damage republicans and aid the liberal candidates

so fuck off CTR using Canadian proxies

>Americans on Sup Forums
Because most americans on pol want a brutal dictator like Putin, that is, as long as they are never on the wrong side of him..

It's funny how you accept the fact that it's Russia who hacked your shit and that your special services are totally useless despite lack of evidence.

They've gone full McCarthy mode for some reason. I've heard Gorbachev's name brought up. Pretty sure he's dead.

t. langley employee on counter-psyop mission

>But PizzaGate is totally legit, guys! Wake up, sheeple!

I've never participated in that. I hardly even know what it's all about.

>pol is one person

>Glass houses
I'm pretty sure the US has a shit ton dirt on Putin, the problem is, Russians are too dumb to care the he's corrupt as fuck.. Hell a bunch of them worship Stalin.

>Always this fucking leaf

>literally 0 fucking evidence
>TRUST US GOYS RUSSIA DID IT

Yeah fuck you, russia literally did nothing wrong.

because until we see ACTUAL PROOF of russian hacking, the true subversion attempt is getting us to believe russians hacked the DNC

>so fuck off CTR using Canadian proxies
>implying leaves aren't that cucked out of their own volition

Putin wants the United States to stay out of other people's shit. I want the United States to stay out of other people's shit.

Democrats want to be world police and go to war with Russia. The people that will go to war are not US women, but men.

The left wants white males to fight a World War while they color their armpits and talk about how everyone is oppressed.

It isn't about loyalty to Russia, it's about loyalty to the Godemperor. Hillary is the most corrupt cunt in the world.

Putin is white, Obum is a nig.

>obviously i'm loyal to Putin until Trumpenführer takes office

Two things.

First, we as Americans have grown tired of this age-old "Russia is evil, and we must treat them as the bad guys in everything we do!" I mean jesus christ, look at all the movies, video games, television shows and literature we have that basically tells us to treat Russia as an enemy.

Second, people are tired of this mentality, and wanted to treat Russia (and Vlad) in a different light. When they started digging, they realized he isn't such an evil person (though the way he got to power is questionable, he did it for a good reason) and we as Americans see it differently.

When you finally see it for how it is, it comes out to something like this:
Obama and Hillary have been wanting Russia to fall in line with their Globalization agenda. Russia didn't want anything to do with it, wanting to remain their own sovereign nation. Obama and Hillary don't like this, and neither did anyone else from the past who was Pro-Globalization. Thus, the propaganda for making Russia our enemy became priority one; to make them bend the knee.

This is just a red pill overdose for some of us. It's "understandable" that you would think us more loyal to Russia, Leaf.

If Russia has the power to affect the U.S. election I will honestly be laughing at such a peasant country. Honestly, it's probably bullshit lies from bullshit lying political parties. How can you even live there?

>Democats care about Russia until they lost the election?

Clinton called him out on the 2011 elections. Putin has a long standing beef with Clinton.

What I have a problem with is the Trump ran on basically "America Stronk" platform, now more and more evidence is coming out of Russian hacking and Trump just wants to deny it and not even investigate it. I Mean how about have someone OBJECTIVELY look into it Mr Trump then come to you with the findings. That's how a leader makes decisions. Not just use their preformed opinions.

>instead of their own country
You mean instead of the government.
Putin doesn't send US jobs to Mexico and fuel anti white sentiment in the US.
Putin is a better ally to the american people than the current US gov will never be.

Russia hacking would have had more of an impact if they hadn't reeeed about it nonstop for a year. It also loses its impact when everything that they see as bad is immediately blamed on them.

>Russia caused Brexit

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russian-interference-brexit-highly-probable-referendum-hacking-putin-a7472706.html

>Russia makes the animals act like animals

thesun.co.uk/news/2400317/russia-may-organise-migrant-sex-attacks-in-europe-to-make-angela-merkel-lose-german-elections-eu-experts-claim/

>Because most americans on pol want a brutal dictator

These melodramatics are getting sickening.

We hate the left more than we hat Russia that is why.

Jew fuck off!
Pizza capcha proves you're a shill

>The left wants white males to fight a World War while they color their armpits and talk about how everyone is oppressed.

This shit really drives me insane.

>lefty says we cannot deny Syrians asylum, they have to fear for their lives
>say that they are deserters and should be fighting for their country right now
>lefty flips his shit, spouts some nonsense about how you cannot expect people to risk their lives for "something as vague as 'their country'!"

>ten minutes later he says we should send the Bundeswehr to fight ISIS

Being loyal to burgerland means being loyal to the jews. It's not really ''their own country'' where they live in right now.

stfu and gtfo now

The average Trump supporters, party before country. Who cares if we support the enemy as long as we stick it to the libs

fucking pathetic, another useful idiot ready to support the Putin agenda. Your god emperor must be proud

Most millennials have grown up with Russia being a friend. Only us Gen X's and older remember the cold war days.

I've spent time in Russia, and i' telling you america YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RUSSIA. I mean i'm sure its far better than it used to be, life there isn't too bad, but dude if you think American politics are shitty, you have no idea. Russia is basically run like the Mafia.

Putin is only enemy of your masters, not the US

Putin changed the constitution to win more terms, and he did vote fraud to get power. Who knows maybe he will change the constitution again next year?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

The extent of Russian interference

Cause every word from teh US on Syria or Russia has been a lie for the past 4 years.

I will never understand how leafs in general get to become this retarded, is it their education system?

Honeslty I don't think it had much effect on the election.. Clinton was a shit candidate, an Trump is a populist, however the bigger problem is the EFFORT to disrupt the election.

They are not. They are infinitely more loyal to US than Russia. It's the media and some of the leadership they're not very loyal to.

dem programz

Because our president is a nigger

Yesss England .....The BBC thinks we should reformulate the English language to suit immigrants who don't speak it that well.

bbc.com/capital/story/20161215-you-need-to-go-back-to-school-to-relearn-english

Maybe because Russia has improved over the las 15 years while the USA has become a third world country?

Honestly, I don't care who hacked obongo and friends. I'm just glad I got to see the truth. The left is making a huge stink over it because they seem to lack self-awareness.

Whites are so god damn beautiful. He looks like a lone angel surrounded by a sea of shit. There's nothing equal between whites and blacks.

Hey OP!

WHERES THE FUCKING PROOOOOOOOOOOOOF.

CIA WONT EVEN TALK TO CONGRESS ABOUT THIS.

And you know what's funny?

I don't care about actually being friends with them. Just the part where "Hey we're just going to go to War with one of the strongest nations in the world because they don't want to fall in line with our agenda. GLHF in the war as we drink Russian Vodka imports."

I personally just want to keep the US out of foreign countries, because lets be real here; anytime we stick our noses where we aren't wanted for any reason, we end up in a war of some kind.

They are CTR still using Canadian proxies to avoid campaign laws...even though the election is over

> however the bigger problem is the EFFORT to disrupt the election.

Exactly but Trump wants to ignore the threat because he won. He does not need intelligence, remember. Its a trait of someone who always lies they feel everyone around them is telling lies as well so they trust no one, its all about people trying to be loyal

He is a dictator just like putin and the trump voters love a dictator, they are eating up Russian propaganda left and right because they feel good, because they won

> Weapons: When you sell both the problem and the solution
Yeah, not buying the "Putin is our friend" meme.

This. It's ridiculous.

Promotion for a new MUSE album.

good thing no one here is campaigning for Putin becoming the next President of the US.

people don't care about his domestic policies, because they are not Russian. they care about his foreign politics, because those are what affects them. and Russia's foreign politics are way less damaging to Western countries than what Western leaders do.

I agree with you, we stuck our noses in far to many places because the world looks to us as the savior. Well all it gets us is a huge military budget and terrorists that want to blow us up.

Honestly if Russia wants to play world police have fun, same with China. They will find out how its actually a pain in the ass. We can use those tax dollars (or how about actually cutting taxes) to improve our country instead.

I agree with Trump being more isolationist, however he also want to build a bigger military.. why. We already spend more than the next 10 nations combined.

The last two stats mean nothing because of inflation. An inflation rate of 6.5% is still way too high (2~3% is good). Still looks like nice work desu senpai.

thats why Sup Forums got you a new one faggot

There is some truth to this. Most people would be absolutely shocked how shitty security is for most companies. Because nobody pays attention to it until something goes wrong.

>> however the bigger problem is the EFFORT to disrupt the election.
>Exactly but Trump wants to ignore the threat

He sees this circus for what it really is. An attempt to deligitimize the election.

The incompetents in the white house should be focusing on something good for America: cyber security. Instead of throwing a tantrum because their corruption was exposed to the people.

>that gif

I'm sure you would, fag.

>bbc.com/capital
>capital

Fucking London needs to be nerve gassed.

>An attempt to deligitimize the election.
Although I don't necessarily disagree with you on this. At least as a PR move to get more people on his side, he should at least have the NSA, CIA, FBI look into as part of that cyber security effort. A true leader would not be afraid of the results of such an investigation.. If they find nothing then well, he's right. If they find something then he could also use that as a leadership opportunity to say he was fearless enough to look into his own election and he would take measures to stop it again.

Win Win? so what is he afraid of?

once I forgot a password at one job, the IT guy just made me a new company account with 123 as password.

I really wish god exists so I can ask him when I die if Trump would have gotten elected without Sup Forums.
>"No, Bernie would have."
I'd kek like no-one has keked before.

Is that a nictating membrane?

>he should at least have the NSA, CIA, FBI look into as part of that cyber security effort.

He has to get into office to do this. In the meantime he's fending off these attacks that are being made with unsubstantiated evidence.

The CIA itself has refused to even talk to Congress.

What this whole fiasco is really all about is delegitimizing trump.

So obvious.

Because they're cucks who are attracted to a manlet despot

in this specific context, it's legit
Why on earth would you keep it as 123?

Yes. Trump is the only one capable of protecting us.