/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

he can't keep getting away with it edition
Thread #68

previous thread

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles/Videos/Reddit/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
twitter.com/drmistercody
showlistdc.com/archive.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

and even VICE admits we're fucking winning
>Stryker says that, while many raid campaigns fail, he thinks this one might do some damage unless government officials decide to step in. "If they are calling attention to building code violations, and if those violations are actually there, I can see them causing a lot of anguish," he says. After all, these spaces are underfunded and complying with building codes isn't exactly easy.
>"If authorities actually respond to these calls—and I don't know why they wouldn't in the wake of something like this Oakland situation," he says with a pause before adding, "I think this is kind of an ingenious plan that has a high potential for success."
thump.vice.com/en_us/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD) baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO) pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN) nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA) twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA) laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA) i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA) i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA) i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)
Victoria House (Beaumont, TX)
Purple Polilla (Knoxville, TN)
Studio Vostok (Vancouver, Canada)
The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)
1919 Hemphill (Fort Worth, TX)
The Black Cherry (Toledo, OH)
21st St CoOp (Austin, TX)
The Matador (Vancouver, Canada)
Elmwood Park DIY Co-Op (Middledton, WI)
Tribal Haus (Baltimore, MD)
Cafe Infoshop (Fresno, CA)
The Firehouse (Worcester, MA)
LAVA (Philadelphia, PA)
924 Gilman Street (Berkeley, CA)

>Places to Report
Fiend House (6310 Manderson St, Omaha, NE) Barclay House (2101 Barclay St, Baltimore, MD) Zak's Shack (4808 Santa Anna St, Austin, TX) >Places to Research
The Playroom (Within walking distance of Friendship Heights Station, Bethesda, MD) find address
Second Empire (Cedar Park, Philadelphia, PA) find more precise address
The Glitterbox (359 Parkdale Ave, Buffalo, NY) find violations
HausHouse (1349 Monroe St NE, Washington D.C.) find violations
Cafe Infoshop (935 F Street, Fresno, CA) find violations
LAVA (4134 Lancaster Ave, Belmont, Philadelphia, PA) find violations
Chill Factory (5003 13th Street NW, Washington D.C.) find address and violations
Rhizome (6950 Maple St NW, Washington D.C.) find violations
Franklin Studios (1622 Franklin St, Vancouver, Canada) find violations

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

We have also found Residential premises being used Commercially is an easy violation to find and enforce.

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASA

>These threads are going save a firemans life.
>that fireman is going to see his kids grow up.

Remind this dude Trump is a time traveler. . . .twitter.com/drmistercody

Remember to sweep for caltrops!

Will you answer the call of safety?

Local fags please report the unsafe spaces there are only three left that are confirmed unsafe

Damn this thread is fucking gold, and Im damn jealous for not being on America and help y'all.

So do these geniuses just sprinkle them around randomly or do they expect literally hitler to break into their favella and step on them?

massive salt mine

anybody in Kent, Ohio want to make sure this place is safe?
facebook com/workshoppevenue/

pls user senpai, i need a second opinion... just to be safe

the latter

This reminds me of the Station Nightclub fire

I can only imagine caltrops end up hurting more of their own than anything. Caltrops in a building full of druggies and drunks sounds like a winning combination.

could be it m8, should see if there's anything online shoiwng they are still active

Post your dankest memes pls.

sorry, that does look promising is it in LA?

here's a freebie
you have to contribute for me to post the others tho

Kek. Triggered over "kikebook".

Oh fuck they figured it out. They were so mad yesterday in DC. A bunch of them kept saying they were calling/inboxing/emailing everyone they could think of to tell them to stay /safe/ from Sup Forums.

Ah well, guess we'll just have to do our own legwork and close 'em down without their help.

We've had the green light from Hiro since yesterday.

>tfw my strawman turns out to be an accurate thought process for these people

right in the feels

Lefties don't want to save their friends or firemens lives

> Encourage caltrops
> Residents invariably injure themselves on them more often than anyone else
> Emergency Services may do so too if ever called
> Would certainly have something to say about it, fire code infractions aside

Seems fine yo.

holly shit... correct

As much as I am in support of /ss/, I have to make the argument of this:
If we make it about politics, then we can't claim we're doing this for safety reasons. We lose the high ground
If we make this about safety, then we can't claim its about politics and thus doesn't belong on the board.

NO WE DIDN'T
FUCK

>Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed.

>ten caltrops painted on the side of the fire truck
My sides can't take this so early in the morning.

This meme is fucking kingly

>The Toast (Vancouver, Canada)
>The Firehouse (Worcester, MA)
>LAVA (Philadelphia, PA)
its like they want it to happen

>turning your shit den into even more of a hazard on the off chance one fire safety bro pays an incogNEETo visit

lel

I never understood this shit.
Are those places normal buildings used as concert/meeting halls or favelas-like buildings built without permissions?
If it's the latter, how come they're still up? If I change the color of my house I get fined instantly and they make me paint it back to the original color. Same thing if I change the doorbell pushbuttons without permission.

I can't be both? Our political ideals include creating a more safe and prosperous community. Safety is part of our political beliefs.

Don't forget, safety comes first.

>state sanctioned safety regulations
>not politics

it says NY, but the poster refers to the space as where his friend lives, but it may be plausible that they live in different cities

>tfw they just want to be free to die in a fire, but us ebul nazis won't let them

Oh shit they got us.

cause you're a normie with a boring normie life
you'll never be part of something like this
so what's the answer? shut it down seems to be the consensus

I can do that.

Love this one.

You can use this as part of the fireman version of a SWAT team.

>Ryan Scott
>as a Muslim
absolutely disgusting dot bitmap

It's my favorite so far except for maybe safety bane apu

what's the probability that photo was taken at one of their degenerate clubs, i'm guessing 85%+

This is truly magnificent. I can't encourage you all to continue this, for the good of everything Kek.

This cancerous newfag strayan cunt truly loves you all.

Did we not report Barclay House? Fuck.

it's on the to be reported list but no one has claimed to

some of them don't have any license
others do have one but they're at risk of burning down because of the lack of fire safety measures
what we're doing is reporting the unsafe venues to prevent the fires from starting and spreading to the buildings nearby

>Suggested pages
>Re: Loli
Never change anons.

>103146078
t. filtered asspie

nobody has reported it yet, it's been sitting on the list of places to report for a while

>implying we are trying to shut down anything
>implying Sup Forums is alt-right
>implying we are facists
>implying

But seriously. Is facist just new racist?

good lad

Fucking beautiful.

New to all of this, what are these places. Homemade bars/shacks of sodomy?

O fug. Rosted.
Reminder that soon leftists will hate firefighters too.

Don't be jealous, irmão.
Remember that we have this kind of shitty venues in our land as well, like probably 90% of the houses hosting bailes funk.

When will they start reporting each other to deny us the pleasure of doing so?
Calling for blessings of meme lords to make it happen.

She can't keep getting away with this

KEK

Fire safety always wins.

DC user here

Found a list of shows

>showlistdc.com/archive.php

The upstairs of a mexican restaurant in friendship heights is also a DIY punk venue. Friendship heights is where a lot of hardcore punk shows are held in houses. I will talk to my degenerate friends about some of these, including the playroom, which I'm positive is the upstairs of the mexican restaurant after hours.

Loic Daniel

Kek. I don't even know where that came from, since I only have stuff like "Meir Kahane" liked on that account.
Oh wait...

>that suggested group
Lel

wood plank

>expecting physical violence from Sup Forums
Don't they know Sup Forums is a hacker

Remember! Haushaus, Chill Factory, and Rhizome are having shows TONIGHT or TOMORROW. These are urgent!

Well, it was fun, anons. But it seems it's over for us.
We are getting shut down.

Why do they keep calling these shit holes diy spaces? True do-it-yourself spaces are actually safe and have a proper workshop.
reee

threadly reminder

>only in pairs down the stairs
>if exits are lit, the place is legit
>move with some urgency in case of emergency

can you imagine how much time they spent posting about this stuff on facebook? can you imagine how much time they spend every day drawing pictures of bloody skulls or blasphemeous imagery for shock's sake alone? one wonders whether all that time and effort might already have been sufficient to engage in the necessary repairs and upgrades to fix their DIY space. a thinking is really have been made to happen in your mind-space

Yeah I know Anão.
But all those kinds of places for "baile funks" and punk/commie meetings are still open because they are always ran by bribeey.
Police salary is so shit that any money can buy them.

m8 anyone can report those places whenever they want, i just don't know how unsafe those places actually are

Modern versions of hippie communes. Scumbag landlords rent out shabby warehouses and building no normal person would rent to groups of weirdos from the LBGT and punk scenes. They call it a "DIY" space because they let fags vandalize the inside and do tons of drugs under the guise that they are "following their dreams." In the end they turn out to be drug dens for faggots, SJWs and antifa punks, and the landlords pat themselves on the back for being "progressive".

good thing there are no false complaints.
>reach out to fire/ems and try to control the narrative
if you had kept your places safe, you would already have the narrative, stupid cunt

>TAKE CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE
Don't they realise they're literally breaking the law? There's no charisma check when you talk to a fireman

hahaha nice catch

>Uhh please don't investigate my shitty warehouse
>The people who reported me are BIGOTS
yeah I see that working out real great

she literally just admitted that warehouse dwellers have a pattern of unsafe behavior

>tfw ywn roll a natural 20 on anything irl

>h-has anyone lodged complaints about us? not that we are not safety compliant... b-baka

We need a "look at me, I'm the fire department now" meme

Lol you do know that bribery doesn't work in the USA, shithead br

My DIY space is literally in a house on the outskirts of town, normal, unassuming, regular neighbors, 150 person audiences show up to my shows

That's a horrible idea.
EMS/FIRE isn't about to not give a shit about safety violations because an online community is reporting them.
That would be the biggest legal fuckup for a fire department to have, especially if a fire did occur and kill people.

This looks unsafe.. Punk shows upstairs? Definitely a fire hazard.

The Black Spot Collective- 1824 NE Division St, Bend, OR 97701

REEEEEEEEEEE

is it /safe/?