Just saw Rogue One last night. It was significantly better than Force Awakens...

Just saw Rogue One last night. It was significantly better than Force Awakens. Female lead was just a lead that was female instead of muh girl power. There were no trump references.

Confirmation that any and all controversy around the movie was an attempt to drum up controversy and create a counter protest of people watching the movie in solidarity.

My thoughts. See it if you like. It is a really solid bridge between itself and A New Hope.

Everybody dies at the end. But the Darth Vader scenes were pretty cool.

I REBEL

>Everybody dies at the end.
that is not a big surprise, considering we already know their mission won't succeed and their characters do not appear in any other movie

It was just a generic shitty movie. Maybe a bit more bluepilled than most, but nothing special.

Fuck off shill.

wasnt it literally pol that drummed uip the controversy in operation #trumpisvader or some autistic shit?

Same here.

Go see it if you like Star Wars. It's a really good one.

In sumary, old white men are cool (on both sides), do things for the greater good (yes, even the Empire) and end up saving the day.

I'm just gonna watch it because it's the guy who directed the 'Ozymandias' episode in Breaking Bad, who directs this.

Which is also great since we don't get muh legendary Mary Sue character that survives a particle beam explosion.

There were no trump references or anything even remotely "muh evil alt right versus the good guys". They actually make a point of showing how the rebels aren't all good either and do some fucked up things in the name of their cause.

All in all decent. What force awakens should have been. A good star wars movie without all the sjw propaganda.

That line was pulled from the movie and her character made less edgy.

He's gonna direct the other two films in the force awakens trilogy. Is that a good thing in your opinion?

How was the cinematography?

They literally said in A New Hope that those people gave their lifes to get those holo-maps.

Which is funny because in that conference room in A New Hope there is only white people and 2 women (1 secretary and the other 1 is Leia), so they send all the non-white people to a suicide mission. I find that pretty ironic because it really follows the libtard narrative about them being even more racists than (((racist))) empire.

Not forcing you to do shit, nigger. Judy telling you the trump's worst nightmare thing was literally an attempt to drum up free publicity around the movie. In reality it's a decent star wars and beget l better than force awakens. And since it has a female lead they can't say "oh it's just that you don't like women". Rae was just bad.

It was pretty good. I liked the subtle nods to other characters in Episode 4.

>and their characters do not appear in any other movie

I know Disney owns the rights, but Lucas isn't dead yet...

>Standalone Jar Jar trilogy in 2023/2026/2029

I'm hype if that's the case. Cinematography was actually really good. I want a BD rip so I can grab a few stills from scenes that stood out to me. If he keeps just making star wars movies instead of sjw propaganda with a star wars backdrop than he's got my money.

>giving FREE money to disney

lel no, fuck off, Jew Jew Abrams nigger

you're literally spreading misinformation you retarded Dane. no it isn't.

Your money.

yeah, i will see it. on a stream.

>They actually make a point of showing how the rebels aren't all good either and do some fucked up things in the name of their cause.

like what?

Oh god, I remember cringing at that part in the trailer

Oh shit. I mixed up the next 'star wars' and this 'star wars'.

Why do they have to make a 100 movies in span of 10 years.

Can confirm, probably the 3rd best movie in the franchise after the first 2. No overbearing sjw propaganda/muh white supremacy shit, no Mary Sue garbage, they made the characters far more likeable than in TFA and then proceeded to murder them which was nice.

Kyle Katarn got the Plans
Fuck your Bullshit

I'll pirate it.

It was a great movie, have seen it twice now. It has such awesome star wars iconic visuals.

Kek, now I've gotta see it for the newfound irony

Really, CTR? Shouldn't you be enjoying your renewal subscription to blacked.com, courtesy of The Clinton Foundation by now?

agreed, the fact that there are dipshits here talking shit about the film is a proof that Sup Forums is simply a troll haven.

Rouge One is a shitty movie, I'm ashamed to have paid to see it.

>They literally said in A New Hope that those people gave their lifes to get those holo-maps.
Don't they say this in Return ot the Jedi?

Spoiler

The rebel forces that comprise rogue one are made of people that feel they've done too many terrible things in the name of following orders. At that point in the movie the alliance is ready to surrender. They take up this suicide mission feeling they wouldn't be able to live with themselves if all the things they did were for nothing. Only on camera examples of this are from the main male lead attempting to kill jin's father under the guise of a rescue mission.

Don't misuse memes.

Sure. But it wasn't anti trump or pro sjw. That's my only point. I don't give a fuck if you go see it. If you're a star wars fan, I'd recommend it tough. Literally ends right where a new hope begins.

>this movie is getting bad reviews so now promoters are shilling on Sup Forums

Don't watch if you don't want. I'm more saying don't create false controversy around it unless you want to give the movie free ad space in the form of reports on muh evil alt right protesting literally nothing..

It'll just produce a chicfila effect.

Do I need to see the last one to follow this one?

>PLEASE WATCH IT, IT'S NOT SO BAD, PLEEEEASE DON'T LET THIS BE GHOSTBUSTERS 2016: ELECTRIC BUGALOO
sage

Nope. It's a prequel to the original film. The end scene is where a new hope begins. It helps to have scene the old movies for cameos but otherwise no.

Reverse sage
:^)

Also read the thread, cuck.

so how is your post Sup Forums related exactly?

why don't you shill at Sup Forums instead?

I ain't even mad that someone spoiled a SW movie. How did we get to this. Sad!

Hahaha, maybe we should create a fake outrage based on this?

It was not better than force awakens.
Force awakens was actually a pretty good movie, despite what pol says.

>Just saw Rogue One last night. It was significantly better than Force Awakens. Female lead was just a lead that was female instead of muh girl power. There were no trump references.
>Confirmation that any and all controversy around the movie was an attempt to drum up controversy and create a counter protest of people watching the movie in solidarity.

It's what i've been saying ever since the Sup Forums took the bait from the SJW producers. We're the establishment now, so we better get used to being trolled like this.

Has any true rebellion even called themselves a 'rebellion' ?

>I REBEL

Ryan Gosling was in this film too?

>major Hollywood blockbuster movie
>anti-establishment

I dont think you know what establishment means

anyone else who saw it think it kinda bored the shit out of them?

OP is lying out his ass lads
I saw the movie at 10:45 last night
It was shit
Even worse than the last one
It did everything it could to shill for the agenda and remind us that white men are evil
Remember that Sup Forums has shills there that are probably migrating by now

>There were no trump references
There were Trump references in episode 7?

Not really
Acted nothing like Vader
Was pure BS

>Force awakens was actually a pretty good movie
Just kill yourself.

how does it feel paying those who would destroy your way of life?

does it feel good cuck boy?

Because Sup Forums was making a thing of allegations that the movie was "Trump's worst nightmare".

>solidarity
This word lost any and all meaning to me due to how much overuse every fucking group on the planet spammed it for the last few years.

...and I know Sup Forums has ruined me... but everytime the "heroes" accomplished something in the movie... with their accents and complete disdain of a white male character who isnt a bad guy... I wanted to yell "allahu admiral akbar"

OP is a Disney shill. Sup Forums has been plagued by them. A mod should delete this for shilling.

Amen sven

I don't think you understand that i was speaking on a figurative level. SJWs see us as "the man" or "the power" now. Even if we aren't, they are backed into a corner and are going to be working their own meme magic against us as if we were. This was only a sample of it. We can't let them decide what our own narrative is.

movie was cool and better&darker than the force awakens 8/10 solid kino

So? I still won't wanna see that Jewry?

Shills on a suicide watch. Ticket sales aren't going as you planned ? Fuck Star Wars, it's dead to me since Disney got their greasy palms on it.

Wasn't there some tweets by Chris something where he said there goal was to make the Empire a galactic KKK or something?

In what way? Describe the scene?

Why did Sup Forums hate this movie in the first place? I don't get it.

No. Just some stupid writer claiming there was a trump reference.
There wasn't.

movie sucked and was a circle jerk for fanboys that made effort to sew up plot points in episode four in the laziest and most disappointing way possible.. dont lie to yourself

I think /pol was more like a bad place to try and market a product that the profits go directly to the enemies of /pol and the American people

don't these people fund ISIS? I could swear the huge number of email links released this year kind of substantiate that Hollywood profits go directly to supporting terror groups across the globe

Fuck you Spielberg, we know your game. Trying to pimp for the dying Star Wars franchise. Even though my front lawn is covered in bindies I'd punch the fuck out of you on it.

Star Was was just the original trilogy. This non canon shit like Force Awakens and Rogue one can go fuck off

Fuck you you anti white shill.

>yes, yes. It's fine, so you should go to the cinema and spend money!

If the original trilogy came out today Sup Forums would hate it because "muh strong female characters".

Lea was a much stronger female than Rey.

>Lea was a much stronger female than Rey.

horny drug addict women are always stronger

God bless em

Nah, Bonthans died to get the plans for the Second Death Star, which in reality were leaked by Palpatine himself.

ANYONE was a better character than Rey.

This is a borderline superhero capeshit movie in most ways.

It's empty, generic action.

And somehow the empire hasn't figured out solid state storage, and still uses a manual retrieval tape drive system. Wat.

That's true. I fucking hate when girly-girls get cast for "muh strong female" roles.

Same thing happened with the new terminator.

First DS was Operation Skyhook.

Of which had an important fem twi lek character.

He is obviously baiting for replies idiot

>It is a really solid bridge between itself and A New Hope
What.

Twi Leks are very sexy, you can't have sexy women in a Star Wars movie anymore.

DELETE THIS!

wasnt the first one setting up the main girl for an interracial relationship? is that not in this?

Not true at all.

>nearly all white cast
>only black person is a good actor at his role
>the females are pretty much helpless sans Leia, and that's only later in the trilogy

Kill yourself retard

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF SHILLS ARE HERE ADVERTISING THIS TRASH MOVIE THEN IT ISN'T DOING VERY WELL AT THE BOX OFFICE

Force Awakens takes place 30 years after Return of the Jedi. Rogue One is an Extended Universe storyline that happens before A New Hope.

She was more female, which is the whole point of Rey being a shithole character. You can swap the genders of her and Finn around and it would make no difference.

>She was more female, which is the whole point of Rey being a shithole character.
What did he mean b this?

No.

I saw the last one and wasnt impressed. The parts with han werent bad and there wasnt Sup Forums tier bullshit with "token black guy" but it wasnt a good movie by any means. Reminded me too much of episodes 1-3 where theres alot of talk not much action or alluding to action that happened and seemed far more interesting than the story were given.

>watching corporate garbage

That's because 90% of the movie was "look at this reference to the other movies". It literally played off of its own glory.

Fucking arsehole.

Literally all wrong, you are so blind to diversity thanks to insane amounts of indoctrination and brainwashing you come up with this stupid shit, goy.

If you knew anything about the fucking Star Wars universe you'd have already known this you nigger.