>shitskin feet

Because dirty old men masturbate to their feet

Hurting your toe is no joke

> Disgusting 3D feet

She's white.

Why are 2D feet so good

would love to pound that boipucci

Same here senpai.

Because the apparent thread count on those hose is insane.

>allahu akbar brothers
>white
Nice try.

I didn't get that at all

Why are her legs brown

that face is so fucking puchable

Croatia, you need to stop being racist.

Kill yourselves fucking degenerates

Do you like punching women?

Why do you/you people still post this shit with the same girl? Are you obsessed with her and millennials?

Who doesn't?

inc feet cuckolds.

its the only place the shaking stops

>I don't understand lighting

poofs

>British.
>Calling anyone poofs.
Wew, lad, then you are going to start criticizing others' cuisines

God burn some rain forest, Brazil.

I laugh when I realise how deluded you must be to think you can even reply to me. You're a nation of shitskins that was raped by shitskins
>but muh pure spaniard europeen DNA
Go brag about your shitty cuisine, pablo. Oh man, them tacos are very good. Fucking shitskin

>Mexicans
>criticizing any other country for any reason
Wew, lad, then you are going to start criticizing others' violent crime rates

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

Burger, no. I thought we were fine now that you elected Trump?

Fair enough, but only if you go burn some kebab.

Says the one with the eu's dick in his ass.

How did you fuck up brexit?

You call him a shitskin but atleast he always has been. Britain is freshly being BLACKED.COM as you type faggot.

what is a safe space anyway?

A place where nobody can call you out on being shit?

Says the one with Chinas dick in his ass. The only thing standing between China amd you is us. Don't even know why we protect you sorry cunts.
You do realise that ahmeds are more civilised, right mestizo?

Basically.
It's a place where your opinions and lifestyle cannot be criticized or challenged.

This. UKuck is probably the most homosexual nation to ever exist. They even talk like faggots.

>Muslims are more civilized.
Wrong century, teabag. You are not living in the Islamic Golden Age Anymore.

I want some 2D feet on my dick right now!

Ahmed detected

go read the koran and stone some women Ahmed, at least the mestizo has some Euro in him

Come to Scotland mate, our faggots are harder than most English from the south (Northerners are all right tho)

Because parents stopped teaching their children that failure, disappointment, disagreements, and adversity are an undeniable part of existence.

Oh yes, the Saudi government is owned by drug lords. Topkek. Go get beheaded you spic fuck.
t. Castizo

fuck, I've been had.

You're on you're own now, faggot

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

WOW BRITAIN DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD THAT HUGE SECRET CHINA STOPPING ARMY HIDDEN AND READY TO SAVE ME FROM CHINA!

Jesus fuck man come on whether I have a Chinese dick in me or not you can't think Britain could do anything about China if it decided to war someone.

Amen

But scottish people completely destroy the english language, why can't they speak wrong and i can't?

Mexico isn't ruled by drug lords, they have a lot of power in some states though, and Saudi Arabia is facing quite a lot of problems right now, it will probably lose some stability in the near future, though i doubt it falls.

Then Sup Forums must be the opposite of a safe space.

Cry more while zhang dicks your women. You're dependant on china and they have you in their back pocket. How pathetic

I thought that Trump and his supporters wanted to create a better North America, that benefited everyone (That obviously includes the american people). United we stand, burger.

Oy, easy there beanie.

I have not once seen an Asian man and a white woman together down here in straya.

Living in Britain I can understand why you might think it natural for migrants of another race to get to fuck all the women but I'm afraid that's actually mostly related to your country.

Then I reckon you're blind or sone bogan living in the middle of nowhere. It's real, you juat choose to ignore it.

Sorry, Istria.

>man feet

He says while still in the EU, fondling his lucky rotten teeth which once where stuck to his diseased gums. Looking proudly at his monitor, he whispers to himself, "innit".

Pussy generation.
Imagine this guys life.

>I want some 2D feet on my dick right now!
>on dick
>not on face

baka desu senpai

Thank you for not reproducing

They got 2 feet for a reason.

Jokes on you I'm already reproducing
Also I'm not white but my GF is
Get fucked Sup Forums

>why can't they speak wrong and i can't
It has nothing to do with your dialect. Mexicans just tend to speak through their noses, and nasally accents are off-putting.

IS THAT SOE

omg poor baby hurt her toe :(

10/10 would waifu

No, but at least no one can see you cry when you get called a fag

You made me test to see if i do that, goddammit, burger. Well, at least my speaking is still better than niggers, rednecks, aussies and some potatoes.

>brazil

Fucking wish a towel head would try fucking with me, I'd pull out my glock and drop a few of those filthy niggers. Welcome to America shitlibs.

It's ok 3-layer dip

That was the joke, Liberia.

I hate this place and my life gets more miserable the more time I spend here, but I keep coming back for more.

>believing in the Islamic Golden Age

>Historical revisionism.
Come back when you have evidence to support your point of view, stormfag.

Post more Soe

>women

I did once but she had it coming

So are we still posting feet?