I'm Race-mixed. i don't feel like i belong

i'm Race-mixed. i don't feel like i belong.

You don't

One of the reasons we're against it; mixed-breeds have a fucked up life and often get into drugs/alcohol/crime to distract from the agony

Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you.

/thread

but is it my fault my dad got yellow fever and shagged some jap 20 years ago?

a common side effect of race mixing
what is your fathers race if i may ask?

only English as far back as we can find. Early 1800's on his dad's side and 1760's on his mother's side.

Being half-white & half-jap doesn't seem like it would be THAT bad

What are the problems?

>Jesus Christ is the only one that can save you.
No hes fucked. Race mixing is actually forbidden. Forgot what passage of the bible it was in.

race is determined by your fathers lineage
you are a white male my friend

i look like a jap. dad's side of the family consider me a jap and mom's side consider me a non jap (hafu).

That's fucked. Does your mom treat you well? Does your dad treat you better than she does?

Aside from family issues, are there issues when socializing with people your own age

Like, have people called you "slant head" and such

yeah i guess. no, other than being a bit sterner and serious than dad is they treat me similarly.

there was a bit of slanty eyed banter in school when i was young but nothing too mad. it was mostly from the blacks.

Did you look Japanese as a child and have white features appear during puberty?

>be half White and half Jap
>hope to look like Jotaro Kujo
>end up looking like Filthy Frank

>Being half-white & half-jap doesn't seem like it would be THAT bad
>What are the problems?

What could go right?

What are the races of each of your parents?

Come on man, don't just make shit up. There's nothing about it in the Bible. The topic isn't even discussed. What you might mean is that jews were forbidden from marrying pagans, but the New Testament superseded the Old Testament laws.

>tfw yellow fever but don't want my future kids to have this unnatural confusion

Am i fucked lads?

I'm the pinnacle of race mixing. I belong to no nation. I'm a ghost without a past.

This is why I'd never want to have kids with a Japanese lady. My side of the family would have no problem with it, and they'd love the kids I'd have with her regardless. Her family would probably go full on traditional "Gaijan! Hafu! Evil!" on everything. Plus the kid might grow up hating themselves. Their Asian half openly rejects them, and they hate their white half too.

That's like, the least-worst option of race mixing with the honorary whites of the east. Sure you'll never be accepted by japanese culture but you're in the UK so fuck it, get dem diversity shekels and laugh your way to the bank.

you're okay mate, you are on Sup Forums after all.

if i have mixed but redpilled white supporting kids i will be proud as fuck.

Tfw half white and half native.

Turks are white btw

So being a faggot about it is going to achieve what exactly?

i just always looked 75% japanese pretty much always.

I'm german/iranina. No idea why you people care so much.

As long as it's not a nigger. Forgot to say

half kebab is the worst since I also have the problem of religion

>kebab
Get out

Same here. Mother is Scottish, father was Ojibwe. What about you?

I used to think for a long time that i was half-turkroach, then i found out by DNA tests that my father side was mostly of south slavic and greek admixture. I could pass for the average white on the street anyway.

I'm not race mixed at all and I don't feel like I belong. My family is pure Spanish and I have blond hair with gray eyes and both white and Hispanic say. But you look white/gringo. when they hear my name.

From where?

post boipucci etc

This is most honor

Go to Iran

Don't speak Farsi, sry m8. Probably would get instantly drafted into the military n stuff. So, no I'm gonna do shit.

Leftards will accept you as long as there is one drop that is not EVILWHITEMALEOPPRESSOR.
This conservatard bullshit you see rising falls apart on purity politics.
There was a guy here a couple of weeks ago who thought he was really aryan because of a German surname He did the 23andme test and found out he was 2/3 Irish. It was a good thread.

inbred island white × inbred island yellow=super inbred island genes

it's worst mixing desu...

That's not how races work, you quarter-nigger mongoloid "white male".

You're wrong, but you're right.
Jesus never superseded the Jewish law, instead he explained it. See Matthew 5:19-20. Also yes you can't marry people from other religions but they never mentioned races just religion

Topkek.jpg

You're right. You don't.

>this is what ''white'' hispanics actually believe

>you'll never be part nip, part gaijin

>Iranian
Dude, the freaking Nuremberg Laws didn't even consider that to be race mixing.

It could have been worse user. There are weeaboo girls out there. You could have been black.

Im a blonde, blue eyed aryan and I dont feel like I belong either.
People are relentless, accepting yourself is the only way.

Oh well. Never heard of that. My emotional armor just got a layer thicker.

Fuck u m8

Do you feel Iranian?

I was born and raised in Germany, only speak Germany and English (more the less). I never went to Iran, except once when I only was a small child.
I have not real emotional connection to that country, more to that what it once was, or was becoming.
Anyway.. to answer your question no I dont, and unlike OP I'm not insecure about my ancestry or identity.

Good goy. I'm Swedish-German race mixed myself.
Don't feel very German at all since born and raised in Cuckden.

Do you think Swedes and Germanes are genetically so far apart, that one could speak of "race mixing" here?

Nah, culturally, though. I bet you just look kinda southern.

I'm pure white. I don't think like I belong either.

*feel

Fuck.

Nah son you are just a cuck in denial

Kinda. I have no problem with categorizing other people, but struggle with myself tho. no idea why.
Strangest things are my eyes. They're like a tiny bit brown in the middle and the rest is green, but yet they still appear brown.

Fpbp

Join the club.

Let the purefags have their purity.
We're the mediators.

You do belong, fuck h8 mayne

>Straya nip!
My favorit race!

Just be a responsible reputable person OP.

It's that simple, if you don't feel comfortable with either races you were mixed from.... Exceed the expectations of both in your character.

Kek, reading your posts, I see why Sup Forums recommends against racemixing -- even with Asians, which is very tempting.

this

You're correct

Iktf half spic here look mostly white. And I'm white on the inside. But most pure whites can tell I'm not pure. And I'll never be one of the spics

75% Russian 25% German
I'm looking forward to mix even further with a Muslim girl

I sport light green/blue eyes myself.
Indeed sounds like you would appear southern.

Are you into ethnic Germans or those that share some race mixed history like you?

German girls are top tier 2bh

>be white
>also be mixed race
>thus not white
>so can have benefits of being white and not white

If you happen to get kids, you'll further bleach out your Iranian heritage then. Would be for the best, so nobody would feel the slightest confusion about their identity. All is well.

>bleach out your Iranian heritage
matter of perspective

>nobody would feel the slightest confusion about their identity
true

No it's a matter of logic.
You're only half colour. You can't add colour if you pour white into the pot.

Didn't mean to disagree, just the way you put it seemed strange

Blame Russia

Anyone talking about bleaching: kill yourselves. I'll be laughing my ass off when your "white" grand kid gives birth to a darkie.

I don't see what's so strange

Being mixed sucks.

Let's stop this bullshit.

No. race is not determined that way, you know nothing about genetics.

sushi sushi sushi fucking sushi

You don't.

You don't. You're an abomination

We're white people's last hope. Without us Jews will rule.
But, you see, we're PC proof :^)

That makes us their Achilles heel.

you fgts need to take up your arguments with God
you know empty headed fucks

Numbers 1:18

And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

I'm half white, half Hispanic. What am I supposed to do with my dick, Sup Forums? I know you don't want me fucking qt virgin white girls, so who am I supposed to fuck? And if you say "nobody", then I'm just going to start getting with white girls anyway, because I care more about my dick feeling good than your ideology, desu.

opps wrong verse
your still fgts btw

Numbers 1:18

And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

the majority of the world is race-mixed anyway. you shouldn't see this is as essentially negative.
the same way there are based, red pilled niggers and mexicans, you don't necessarily need to be "bad" because you're the product of race-mixing.

I'm a mix of Portuguese and Italians and I honestly select the best customs from both cultures to develop a strong, steady philosophy on how the world should be, and how we should be protecting our family and our neighborhood from people who want to come in but don't wan't to adapt.

you belong to your family and your friends. protect them, redpill them if needed, find a redpilled woman and have redpilled babies that will share strong values of belonging.

Stop looking for approval on Sup Forums
Look inside
>t. racemixed

yeah that's not bad, you'll be fine

Same problem bro..

Japanese Qt's are the absolute best
But i don't want my kids to be fucked

Just plant ur seed in some random prostitutes and just know that in the world you have white kids

The planet. GTFO the planet altogether.

>Jew laws

fuck off

You don't; fuck off and die.

Congratulations, you've won the shitty life lottery.

You're the result of your parents degeneracy.
You suffer because your parents were selfish and stupid. You suffer because your parents were egoistic and short-sighted. You suffer because your parents put their own self above everything and everyone, including their future child.

It's not society that's wrong, it's your parents that were wrong. Best thing you can do prevent others from suffering aswell.

Sorry, not sorry.