Official who confirmed Obama birth certificate dies

>edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/

"Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who confirmed the authenticity of President Obama's birth record in Hawaii, died Wednesday night in a small-plane crash."

"after a small plane with nine people aboard crashed into the water off the Hawaiian island of Molokai."

"The other eight people survived, Petty Officer Stephen Woodbury said. One person swam ashore, a Maui Fire Department helicopter picked up four, and a Coast Guard helicopter rescued three."

>The other eight people survived

OH NOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh geez oh golly what a tragedy why does God work in such mysterious ways?

What a (((coincidence)))

What a coincidence!

Tell me about it.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

wew lad

>2013

Why exactly is she important at all?

>more relevant now than ever

Looks like the vodka niggers retaliate.

I wonder why.

The lost base or more sanctions or the electoral colage not voting for trump or some actions we dont know off.

Welp. Looks like this is real. Shit is about to go off.

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

>2013
what did he mean by this?

>tfw Russians hack the autopilot system and crash the plane

She is the only ... she WAS the only living person who could have confirmed the cert was faked...

Obama's puppet master is not hiding at all.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

hmm all this coincidences

Oh well, that is a shame. It's not as-if there were any additional questions coming up that someone might want her to answer around about this time.

Nothing to see here, move along move along.

oh noo that sucks :-/

Oh what a tragic coincidence!

>edition.cnn.com/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/
>/2013/12/12/us/hawaii-health-director-obama-birth/
>/2013/12/12/

>inb4 CTR

>2013

>You can read, that's so awesome!
This is relevant now.

So unlucky being the only one to die in a small plane crash, I wonder where she was sat, on the nose perhaps...

>believing in birther shit

Obama is going to be out of office in a month. Even if his birth certificate was found to be fake today it wouldn't matter.

cool story bro

>small plane crash.

Elites Memes.

Good argument

Bane?

Nothing to see here folks!

How unfortunate! Man, it really sucks that these tragedies keep happening as soon as something important comes up that could heavily affect the left side. I guess nature just works in weird ways amirite? hahahahaha.

It's from 2013

Yes it would. It would be a huge deal. He would be thrown in prison. Every law he enacted would be null. I don't even know what other ramifications there would be, but it would be the biggest scandal in American history.

learn to read you dumb fuck.