How come you are so much sure that Russia didn't hack your elections? You need proofs?

How come you are so much sure that Russia didn't hack your elections? You need proofs?

The basic problem the intelligence agency faces is that if Putin can figure out where the information came from, he will be able to shut down the source.

Maybe the NSA has compromised what Putin thinks is a secure phone line. Maybe the CIA has an agent who gets information from one of Putin's close associates or confidants.

A bullet point that says "we have a recording of Putin saying X to Y" just tells Putin where the leak is.

And almost all of the people asking for "hard evidence" are just using that as an excuse, any how. When some random website promotes Pizzagate, that gets accepted as evidence, even though it is completely false. Anything that puts Trump or Russia in a bad light: wave it off as unsubstantiated.

Other urls found in this thread:

f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Besides, Russia used meme magic to make it look funny. Russia totally fooled you. Now whatever US says about the elections would sound funny. You lost. Russia won.

Appeal to authority isn't evidence, proxyfag.

Russia also uses meme magic to spread popularity of Putin. Fooled again.

Sad your young granddad wasn't executed by mine granddad in Katyn.

>proxyfag

Nope, just an illegal khohol.

>how come you are so much sure that Russia didn't hack your elections?

because most voting machines if not all are not connected to the internet.

maybe your gay op :^)

However if you put memes aside, this is the reality. Russia is a shithole with the economy that declines for more than 3 years, with oil dependent economy and HIV spreading like sperm in your moms butthole. Yet none of you really thinks about it. You think you can be friends with corrupt state that fucks you from behind whenever you get distracted.

Fooled again.

>You think you can be friends with corrupt state

we don't need to be friends, we just want to not shoot at each other over brown people.

It's not about voting machines, it's about leaked information, hacked e-mails of Democrats, compromising info, Wikileaks, black PR and so on. All these things put together and here we have: 60 million Hillary voters instead of normal 70-75 or whatever the number the Democrats usually had.

You can keep your Trump. But are you going to keep your sovereignty? I don't think so.

>A bullet point that says "we have a recording of Putin saying X to Y" just tells Putin where the leak is.
That bullet point would be considered an act of war.

Wow so leaking other peoples filth is now days seen as hacking the election? Damn you are deluded : 'DD

>You lost. Russia won.
Not yet, Ivan.

We have two minutes left in the fourth quarter,

But we also have one hell of a two-minute drill.

Even when Turkey shot down Russian plane it was not considered an act of war. You must be new to Sup Forums.

I don't mind either way, unless this contract gets broken.

>You need proofs?

Yeah. Having proof before accusing someone of a crime is pretty fundamental to Western civilisation.

If Russia systematically hacks your Finnish government and president computers to the point where a pro-Russian president wins next elections, how would you call it silly Finlan?

SUOMI 100v

SOON
O
O
N

Did you read OP post? This is not the way intel works.

It doesn't take foreign state resources to hack pederasta's computer

Julian Assange, the founder of wiki leaks has already publicly stated: the hacks and leaked emails both came from someone working undercover in the DNC for him. Not Russia.

WHERE IS THE PROOF RUSSIA IS RESPONSIBLE? THERE IS NONE

>it's about leaked information, hacked e-mails of Democrats,

wikileaks already stated russia was not the source of the DNC emails

>hurr you lose your sovereignty in the potential situation that another nation hacks a corrupt political party and exposes their corruption to the masses which leads to electing a nationalist

Not seeing the argument.

Hillary was all for selling american assets and political power for personal profit, trump is an america first nationalist

There is no evidence whatsoever that russia had any involvement in this election cycle

the speculated involvement would in no way undermine our national sovereignty and would actually increase it in the long run.

>haha how do you know that welfare tier russia did not hack a non government organization and spread the truth of said organizations corruption so as to convince the american people to vote for someone that will better americas standing in the world

>You need proofs?

That is the very basic concept Western civilization is based around.

What do you mean by a pro-Russian president anyhow? We've always been friends, but aint no way you're gonna hack Sauli's computer to the point that the Finnish people suddenly want to become a part of Russia.
The party system here is probably even stronger than the Amurikkan two-party system.

Hi CTR

If we are talking about hacking as some anti-Hilary campaign - that doesn't sound unreal, furthermore Putin was saying before more than once, that US State Department routinely interferes elections worldwide through NGOs. and that DOS instructs NGO and Putin saw those docs.

What is permissible for Jove is not permissible for an ox.

But again there are saudis\qatar donating to clinton foundation, there are israel lobby, there are Sup Forums and kim jong un - in one way or another there is always some foreign influence, especially considering US election races can be tight.

Sure, I read it. But it doesn't change the fundamental fact that you and I and the average American citizen have been given no other reason to believe it was Putin than the word of the CIA, who don't exactly have a great track record when it comes to honesty and transparency. If they believe based on their intel that Putin was behind it then that's fine for them but if they don't present that intel to the public we have nothing to base our own beliefs on.

I want one of these in my town.

>Even when Turkey shot down Russian plane it was not considered an act of war. You must be new to Sup Forums.
Russia had it coming because they invaded the sovereign airspace of another country to test the waters, and found out where the line is. It was a miscalculation of their own doing, just like this one over the American election. And they are about to find out where the line is on that, too.

>just like this one over the American election

still waiting on that evidence of involvement

>m-muh 17 intelligence agencies!
>hillary said so on stage so it must be true!

>You need proofs?

Uh...yeah?

There must be an investigation obviously. But to extrapolate their potential involvement all the way to "THIS IS WHY HILLARY LOST, NOT BECAUSE SHE'S THE MOST UNAPPEALING CANDIDATE IN HISTORY!!!" is pure bullshit and just more insane damage control that destroys the Leftists even more than they've already been.

this.
on top of that, if preventing a president that was elected due to foreign interference isn't worth burning that source by actually making use of it, nothing ever would. which also makes the source useless because you can never act based on its information.

Here's all the proof you get, until the Commander in Chief decides to brief you in:

f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/dukes_whitepaper.pdf

Remember, a response is being planned, and the enemy watches the news too, so you are limited for now in the information you can recieve.

As far as I've seen, there is no evidence at all that Russia was involved in the leaked e-mails, and Assange has publicly refuted this claim. Further, I keep seeing that Russia "tried" or "attempted" to "interfere" or "manipulate" the election results. This vague assertion doesn't say that they were successful, or the means they attempted to use to sway the outcome. Since it had nothing to do with the leaks, and had nothing to do with hacking voting machines, what is being asserted? What means could Russia use to "influence" the election that could possibly go beyond all of the means of influencing the election used by the media?

>it could have been Russia so it was Russia

>the enemy watches the news so we can't provide evidence of the things we are claiming the enemy is doing to prove they are your enemy.

I find the fact that democrats are the warhawks now to be hilarious

>what is being asserted?

that russia hacked the DNC and podestas emails and the information that was then leaked to the public allowed the people to make informed decisions.

the democrats don't like this and are throwing a hissyfit and using russia as a scapegoat because they lost.

these people are a bunch of delusional communists that can't handle losing or being seen losing and need to make excuses for their hordes of retarded voters.

>More people would have voted for Hillary if they didn't know how corrupt she and her party are
>Publishing (true) information that harms a candidate's image is illicit attempt to "influence" the election

A strange situation.

still ignorant enough to believe that the reason why democrats (and some republicans) are throwing a fit over the election results is because they can't handle losing. Where did this argument even come from?

The truth is, it has nothing to do with that. The vast majority of democrats would have been fine with a Jeb Bush, Romney, etc. Who cares? The issue at hand is that Trump is a fascist, and an ignorant one at that. He is a whiny, right wing SJW with a host of pathological complexes, who has (as we all knew he would) used his election win to round up the scummiest people in the country and appoint them to his cabinet positions, because they licked his boots the most.

All sane people are concerned for not only the safety of fellow Americans (especially minorities, etc.) but are concerned for the actual stability and integrity of the country. Hence the reaction from the democrats. It's not unfounded in the least. This is the natural result of seeing a preposterous man in the White House, someone I personally wouldn't trust with a pet rock, let alone with the job of leading the country. At best he's a childish narcissist. At worst, which is more likely, he's an unbalanced sociopath who not only is millionaire completely detached from the plight of middle class / rural America, but has no interest in empathizing with others in order to learn.

Nothing i've said is obscure or unknown. This is simply called being honest with the situation at hand.

CTR OP is right, I wanna be a good goyim. Death to Russia.

Globalism is good.

I wanna die for banks an Jews and so degeneracy can communism can spread everywhere!

Tы cлyчaйнo нe нaхoдишьcя пoд пpoкcи, Moccaд?

The US government needs to shut the fuck up. The constant crying and complaining about getting hacked is beta as fuck, it makes them look like little bitches incapable of protecting their own people.

When did our goverment turn into little pansies? Its like the littlw bitch at the bar complaining he got sucker punched. Yeah? Dont get sucker punched next time then, bitch boy.

>The truth is, it has nothing to do with that

It has everything to do with the uniparty losing the white house.

>hurr trump is a fascist
>democrats would have been fine with a recucklican

I don't care if democrats would have been fine with a RINO

Please continue screaming hitler, your tears sustain me.

Well thats a double sided blade, why should we believe the leadership blindly? This is a huge risk to be taking just because "a secret report from a 3 letter agency one off handely mentioned that an eastern country may have had a chance to accidently missmanage something and that could or could not have influenced our election".

lol the russain bear, Get shreked world

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Kill yourself faggot I hope Trump puts you in a camp.

Would be more accurate if in the 90s panel a bunch of western (((merchants))) came in and took the economy thing away and the bear was left just trying to stand on the ball.
>sanction the country to shit to completely ruin its economy outside natural resources
>artificially drive down the prices of said resources
>Lel Russia noeconomy!!!

>Russia chose to be ravaged by world wars again and again
retarded pole

>You need proofs?

I need kikes exterminated.

>Russia chose to be ravaged by world wars again and again
Yes. This is how they mongol mentality works, they understand only power and strange, don't look at them by your west values.

Even if Russia hacked and released those emails to public, the only adequate response would be a Pulitzer Prize for quality journalism, that the MSM failed to provide.

Except this didn't come from some official report.

This came from someone inside the agency who told some reporters that this was the case.
He also added something totally bogus bullshit about the RNC which the RNC came out and said was incorrect.

This is the same thing as the kid in school who said his dad worked at Nintendo and he said he got to play the newest Pokemon game and some other kid pointed out with proof that there was no new Pokemon game coming out for years.

Now with that said the CIA has lied to the American people before about tons of stuff and as stuff comes out about past events we learn all the time there was always was another angle to the situation and the CIA was just trying to provoke someone else into doing it.

*cough* Iraq war *cough*

Also I have a source from a high end Sup Forums mod that you are fucking faggot OP. I can't give it to you though because I might compromise his status. You will just have to take it as value and suck a bunch of fat nigger cocks.

Fucking slavs man.

What am I seeing here?

serbia level-headed as always.

Looks like a coolant leak.

Putin's troll army is commandeering Sup Forums by forcing fake news and slide threads:
-->Syria General
-->Marxism/Communism General
-->REsident Trump General
-->Sup Forums Red Pill General
-->Russia/Ukraine/Crimea
-->White Phosphorus
-->Russian Hacker
-->At War With Russia
-->Russophobia
-->Media Lies about Aleppo

Kremlin hackers have literally dominated Sup Forums with dozens of threads to manipulate the feeble-minded.

so what, ctr bought a russian proxy now?

this the 4th time hildawg has helped the russians?

Thanks for correcting the record, shill.

No tears here senpai. I guess you could say your idiocy sustains me. Gives me something to amuse myself with in my spare time, I suppose. I'm not even a democrat, simply offering my 2 cents. I'm happy to trigger Trump boot-lickers anytime.

Also, simply because you say "Trump isn't like Hitler hurr durr muh infallible argument" doesn't mean anything. The parallels are there, the facts are there, and your opinion isn't worth shit in the face of said facts.

Lastly, if everyone but Trump is what you would call a "RINO", then you are probably either a child or a dimwit, because he hardly matches the ideals of the Republican party throughout much of the last century. Not defending repubs or anything, but Trump does them a massive disservice.

how stupid are you? use google. in an interview about john podestas hacking, people on his "team" said the hack was the result of replying to a phishing email.

the fucking DNC basically got hacked by a Somalian prince

wtf I hate evidence now.

Says the katsap shill.

>triggered

>spare time

go do something with your spare time that's actually productive or logical. use it to further your station in life instead of crying about _______ keeping you "oppressed"

if you have spare time (or worse, posting in this shithole) and you're not retired, you're using you're wasting your life.

>muh russia
>pizzagate being accepted instead of shot down by every msm as fake

nice b8

taking a reddit comment to start a flame war on Sup Forums
days have changed

>At best he's a childish narcissist. At worst, which is more likely, he's an unbalanced sociopath who not only is millionaire completely detached from the plight of middle class / rural America, but has no interest in empathizing with others in order to learn.

This hits more true for Hillary than Trump. Middle Class / Rural America loved Trump because he was the only one speaking to their actual issues and ,believe it or not, empathizing with them..

>random website
>msm

ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU READ IT

I really love you russianbros, you know that?

Пpoкcю cними, пидopaшкa.

>флaг

He also claim that he wasn't bias. Only to discover that he had leakes from both sides, but refused to release the conservative sides.

Either Russians out skilled USA's cyber security or USA has easily hackable system which Russians exploited.

or you know it never happened in the first place..
kinda when murica invaded iraq for wmd's

Oy!

>You should assume the positive because the negative hasn't been proven.

Nice logic, faggot

>hack the election

The election wasn't hacked. Hand recounts in Wisconsin proved that.

The DNC's emails were leaked, but there is a viable suspect for that in Seth Rich. It's possible he was working with the Russians as well as Wikileaks, but they were almost certainly not hacked.

Nothing to outskill pajeet, your poople usually works on it

>invaded the sovereign airspace of another country
They were in Syrian airspace, which Turkey occupied

Then why no one blaming Indians for the hack?
We celebrated Trump's birthday in broad daylight.

So what exactly they hacked?

For a people who can be born out of their mother's assholes, you did breddy gud :^)

We learned from you, senpai :)

If you pressure liberals to explain how Russia "hacked the election," they usually can't tell you. This is because the phrase "Russia hacked the election" invokes images of Russian hackers infiltrating the voting machines or something, which didn't happen because the voting machines aren't even connected to the internet. If you REALLY press them, they'll say that they mean Russia hacked John Podesta's e-mails and affected the outcome of the election that way. Thing is, John Podesta is a dumbass that let himself get phished because he's fucking stupid. A Russian might have done it, but there's no way to prove it. The simple fact is that Russia had fuckall to do with it and John Podesta being clinically retarded had everything to do with it.

As things are going so far, liberals will start saying that Russian hacked their mind through subliminal messages on the internet with a straight face.

they got it covered user

>Russians can't hack your brain if they can't find it.
Why try hiding something that dosen't exists?