What's Sup Forums opinion on "Black Mirror" tv series?

What do you guys think about the black mirror tv series? Is it left-wing propaganda or not?

I watched all of Black Mirror.
There seems to be a lot of pro racemixing messages and in at least 4 episodes, a white man gets cucked by his wife.

Seems more like cautionary tales about things like information centralization and augmented reality.

>
It'd just a tv series about the various aspects of the post internet world taken to their extreme.

Virtual reality, Social networks, mob justice, advertisements, the recording of our every action on Facebook and the political extremes (even though this was made before trump and the revaluation the Cameron fucked a pig)

Pretty redpilled except the race-mixing propaganda.

heh

if you main takeaway from that show is "muh interracial lesbian couple" then you'll never progress beyond mere shitposting, young peon

brilliant techno-drama that could only come out of a budding surveillance dictatorship like the UK

Great show honestly, anyone who finds major issues with it is probably of related

Some episodes are ok, but it's a psyop pushing racemixing and mental illness.

Typical Jewish bullshit, at least the first one or two episodes I once watched before not being able to stomach the propaganda much longer. They have to ruin everything with their leftist bullshit.

go away with your marketing bs

The new, Netflix produced series was just SJW shillery. Every episode had a forced minority main character who ruined the whole thing.

that series is so thematically dense there's a literal universe of discussion material in each episode, but all you notice is that they throw in a token black here and there?

The Waldo Moment was fucking prophetic 2bh pham

The new season was just lazy allegories for feeble minds like yours. Nothing "dense" about it.

Fucking hated S1E1, haven't watched further

This. It was literally the installation of a NWO using a meme.
It's a good show, reminds me of The Outer Limits

whoops, meant S1E2

It made me feel uncomfortable.

Bee episode was fucking great. Should have been a feature film

pretty much
the show has a strong theme of moral authority, condemning those it believes are immoral with harsh and cruel punishments.

It uses this position of moral authority to then push degeneracy, but not punishing the acts it wants to promote ie: interracial, lesbianism, torturing people from a position of legal authority, cheating on men, being judgemental and more.

by* not punishing the acts

No white protaganists, constant bm, wf shilling.

But aren't this series critisize capitalist society?

Your head is full of fluff if you think this show is promoting the sort of torturing like the child killer episode or the Christmas one.

A lititle less left than Rick and Morty, but still there. Just a mild irritation to an alright series.

It is a warning against it as well yeah you're right, but in some ways it's promoting it because it doesn't punish it the same way it punishes everything else the makers deem slightly immoral ie: filming going out and picking up girls

If you believe things like building an entire performance art theme park to psychologically torture a single criminal are possible, sure. There are an awful lot of "this weird futurescape sounds like a chilling warning but isn't logically possible, and the plotline is full of holes which are ignored in favor of hamfisting home a theme" episodes. High School creative writing class exercise fiction for the most part, with a few standouts. Overworshipped.

nothin personnel, kid, but you may not have understood the show

Amazingly red pilled show, don't know what you are all talking about. Will go down as a classic that predicted heaps of shit

I watched the first episode last night and the first 2 citizens seen in the show is an arab and a white woman. Its immediately noticable.

You guys are idiots, and as racist as the left. Im with you sometimes, but i thought it was well cast.

Just watch it, and try to look at them like people. If the show was great, and you felt vested in the characters, maybe they just legitimately won the casting call

The reality is we live in a multicultural world. Yes, immigration is happening too fast, but lets work with what we have now and try to see people as human and not race

>Yes, immigration is happening too fast, but lets work with what we have now and try to see people as human and not race

user, we can stop it. we have to stop it. we will stop it.

Sup Forums thinks everything is left-wing propaganda

I gotta say most media includes left wing propaganda due to the industry barring anyone who isn't left wing.

if you can't see that you're blind.

Some pretty unwatchable episodes, but a lot were good. Don't like how blatantly they push agendas, but it's often made up by the stories being decent. If you want to shove your message into a story that doesn't actually revolve around that message, that's fine, it's easy enough to ignore.

I think it's more of a case of "Once you notice agenda programming, you can't help but see it everywhere." Netflix is riddled with it, to the point I just roll my eyes every time I see some obvious Netflix Original message series pop up on the new releases. I don't think Black Mirror is as blatant about it as some, but there is a lot of tiresome agenda push in some of the episodes (I don't mean race-mixing, I'm with you there and don't care about stuff like that). I'm basically just tired of every television show nowadays trying to finger-wag and teach.

There's not an intelligent person on planet earth who would say "feeble minds like yours".

t. Tyronne

It's simple storytelling for impressionable minds about the perceived dangers of technological advancements laced with a good amount of multicultural and diversity British cuckoldry. Quit trying to make it appear as intellectually dense or complex. Phillip Dick had much more nuanced and complicated views on half these things decades ago. There's nothing dense or complex about it.

>S2E2: blacked
>Christmas special: white guy gets cucked to infinity by an asian
>S3E4: virtual lesbian interracial couple pursuing a fully hedonistic afterlife

I mean most the episodes are alright, but you can't deny that all of this happens according to a specific agenda.

In this case, it is and it isn't. It is in the sense that it's the "right side of history" "history took its course in a multiculti Britain", and it isn't in the sense that all episodes happen in the same universe, but at stages with implementation of new technology; the premise being that with the introduction of tech in our society, it will become integrated to its fullest extent, and that 1984 is inevitable. S01E01 looks like today's London, and then the tech gets more advanced as time goes on.

>Latest season funded by Netflix
>All US based fears instead
>is utter garbage
Can yanks do anything right?

I liked white bear. Although I think the point of it was to make you sympathize with the black bitch, it just made me think "why don't we actually do this to criminals?"