Brit/pol/ - White Christmas Edition

--- --- strawpoll.me/11876047 --- ---

>Sharia May ignored by Brussels officials at EU Summit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/15/theresa-may-seen-ignored-eu-summit-awkward-video/

>Brussels expects Britain to pay 'divorce fee' of fifty BILLION pounds to leave the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/743999/Britain-forced-pay-50-billion-leave-European-Union-brexit

>Antisemitism now illegal in Britain: Theresa May confirms at PMQs today that the guidelines below will now become official government policy for policing hate speech
gov.uk/government/speeches/a-definition-of-antisemitism

>The Milkman Cometh; Lib Dems SURGE to a five-year high in the polls, smashing UKIP into fourth place
standard.co.uk/news/politics/liberal-democrats-jump-to-best-poll-rating-in-five-years-after-richmond-park-triumph-a3420906.html

>The biggest loser of the EU Referendum
economist.com/news/britain/21711934-having-almost-disappeared-scotland-party-danger-losing-touch-its

>Labour demand that Rupert Murdoch's total takeover of Sky be referred to Ofcom
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/dec/15/brexit-theresa-may-brussels-care-council-tax-warning-eu-trade-deal-could-take-10-years-accused-of-gloomy-pessimism-politics-live

>Green Party in bribing row as allegations surface that they were offered £250,000 not to field a candidate in the Richmond Park by-election
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/green-party-deny-bribe-liberal-democrats-richmond-park-sarah-olney-zac-goldsmith-a7458871.html

>Former Britain First leader jailed for breaching a court order that he couldn't enter mosques
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38326446

>Wales is still poor as fuck
walesonline.co.uk/business/business-news/welsh-economy-still-weakest-uk-12324322

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7WaU7YGc6y0

Other urls found in this thread:

roblox.com/users/18042069/profile
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036710/Blogger-52-posted-grossly-offensive-anti-Semitic-song-YouTube-denies-hate-crime-charge-brought-Jewish-charity-private-prosecution.html
rt.com/uk/370429-blogger-anti-semitism-court/
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/alison-chabloz-in-court/
youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM
youtube.com/watch?v=-W6koWS_sRI
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38345056
twitter.com/RCorbettMEP/status/806994460953477120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a job autistic filth

DO NOT SPEAK TO TRIPFAG

Make a proper thread where he isn't OP then.

SHUT TE FUCK Up

Great start lads

No. Make a new thread. This one is his.

roblox.com/users/18042069/profile

It was doomed as soon as you posted it.

>Anonymongoloid
You're one sad fucking man.

Do you ever stop and think "shit, I spend every day of my life posting the same things over and over, getting a handful of (you)s at best, surrounded by people who genuinely despise me. Wasting the short time I have on this planet, no job, no girlfriend, no life, no friends. The only comfort I have is posting in Brit/pol/ even though they hate me as well. Rather than trying to change my life I just wake up and do the same thing over again, getting the same results."

You ever think that?

The first private prosecution for 'Anti Jewish speech' is happening to a woman for posting an 'offensive video on Youtube'.

Prosecutor Jonathan Goldberg QC said: 'We act pro bono for a charity called the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism.

Outside court, a member of The Campaign Against Anti Semitism, the charity prosecuting, Mr. Stephen Silverman, said: "I believe it is the first private prosecution of its kind in the UK".

The offending video that she will be charged for: youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

News articles:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036710/Blogger-52-posted-grossly-offensive-anti-Semitic-song-YouTube-denies-hate-crime-charge-brought-Jewish-charity-private-prosecution.html
rt.com/uk/370429-blogger-anti-semitism-court/
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/alison-chabloz-in-court/

t. nonce

You are one of the better posters here and I appreciate your input.

Mostly because you're the one individual I can consistently note isn't a libertarian kike trying to get immorality and immigration off the hook because the REAL menace in our society is having an NHS, or setting term limits on abortions.

Feminist cuck
Teen pussy - best pussy

FUCK OFF FFS. NO ONE LIKES U

>he fucks kids

Have a bunch of people just started their christmas holidays or something? The atmosphere of the threads since late last night has been different.

Really makes you think doesn't it? Check the archives for my trip and "New thread needed" and you'll see stuff like

>MAKE ONE YOURSELF THEN FFS. YOU WERE THE ONLY DECENT THREAD MAKER AND THERE'S NO AUTISTS HERE TO SPLIT THE THREADS.

>make it then

>You make it, YKTD. With the trip on, too. I want to see if people will use it.

>Make it you nonce. I can't be arsed doing it on my phone.

>make it then faggot

>Why be a tripfag if not to make threads?

And then when it happens, everyone has a big cry about it! It really got my neurons firing

Did you misunderstand me the other night when I told you to stop linking me random Russian news stories?

Are songs like Angel of Death illegal now
It doesn't dispute the holocaust

Can you be any further up his arse?

>pubescent girls
>kids
Pick one cuck

>trample over soldiers' (?) graves
>proceed to brawl in a half-assed fashion
what are they doing

I only just made the connection between the amount of "REEEEE YKTD"ers and the fact that it's Christmas Holidays, cheers lad, I was wondering what caused it

>Le YKTD contributes meme XD
>Muh LARPing
>Muh epic Carswell photoshops
>Muh Peter Hitchens said

FUCK OFF

claudia is a perfect fucktoy desu

Please stop posting that image.

>Check the archives for my trip
Would rather take a rusty breadknife to my bell end mate.

I don't really care what conversations you have had with yourself, you have killed these threads the last few weeks.

>linking me random news stories
that would be our resident ukrainian subhuman

he actually does though and thats the problem. he's wrong but he contributes and makes people think hes right!

It's not much, but it's something.

It's more than REEEEEEEEEE YKTD posting. At least make some fucking OC like the "Why do they persecute me so?" image.

youtube.com/watch?v=MC0S60Gp5rM

I SHED BLOOD OF ARYAN MEN
I SHED THE BLOOD OF THE ARYAN MEN
I SHED IT AT DRESDEN
I SHED THE BLOOD OF 4000 ARYAN MEN.

>only just made the connection between the amount of "REEEEE YKTD"ers
That never goes away though. You know that.

t. nonce

People would like you a lot more if you didn't post so much of your own copypasta made specifically to defend yourself from criticism of you being repetitive

It comes in waves at certain times of day, I'd been wondering why the Brit/pol/ atmosphere seemed like a permanent weekend lately

There are two of you, right? One is the Enonce Powellposter and the other is the Tory

>It's not much

It's not anything. Threads get derailed because he's such a narcissist he can't help but post under his trip, with the same copy pasted opinions every thread. It gets grating.

how about you ignore him instead of sperging out like you're Theresa May being told her trousers make hitler 'staches look fashionable.

off yourself white knight

>It comes in waves at certain times of day
It really doesn't.

And the schools break up today. So you're wrong either way.

>Threads get derailed because he's such a narcissist he can't help but post under his trip
No, threads get derailed because you discuss it, what a daft conclusion to come to

It isn't the fact that the thread OP has a YKTD filename in it that instantly derails it, it's the slew of "OH GREAT ANOTHER FUCKING TRIPFAG THREAD DUDE YKTD LMAO WOW.. JUST WOW. . .. . CAN WE HAVE ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE.... FFS OHHH MYYY GOOODDDD IT'S YKTD AGAIN FUCKKK" that follows it, at your leisure

How on earth you can have the brass to accuse me of derailing anything when I'm the one that writes the headlines (that nobody pays attention to because you'd rather it be Sup Forums) is mental

What's with this ruskie nonce in every thread?

I was hoping I was wrong honestly. I can't be fucked waiting until January for things to settle down again.

>Tory
he's a rapefugee from Ukraine (he has a plan to move to the UK)

mate im only 14 and i know you dont know what you're talking about regarding politics and are cancer. fuck off

Whereas you cannot return to the UK on account of all the noncing you do.

>nonce
Never fucked a prepubescent girl

You have an extremely inflated opinion of yourself. You shit the threads up all day and then wonder why people don't like you?

You say you contribute? All your posts are the same shit, the same pictures over and fucking over and people are fucking sick of it mate. Just go.

>Whereas you cannot return to the UK
Maybe
>on account of all the noncing you do.
Not the reason

wait for his copypasted reply about how when he's not here, threads are even worse because everyone accuses eachother of being him...

A degenerate creep and a nonce in denial.

Oh I am expecting it. This fucker is mad.

Seven out of seven of your posts ITT and you're talking about shitting up threads

But it's demonstrably true, you can look in the archives yourself and there are anons here who would attest to it

Mummy-May-is-based-and-if-you-disagree-you're-YKTDposting will never come back and the fact that we both know it's because of my presence only makes me dig my heels in more

Why do you use a trip though?

mayflies desperately wanting a circlejerk about how the mirror is reality.

YKTD, regardless of what the autistic children in this thread say, please stay here. Your presence is the only thing stopping Reddit from accusing anybody they disagree with as being you.

The archetype of post-2015 Brit/pol/. Underaged and retarded.

>But it's demonstrably true
No, it isn't. You were a fucking meme, a joke, that is all. People would post like you on purpose to get a reaction, you fucking tart.

>only makes me dig my heels in more
Well congratulations, you have pretty much killed these threads. What a hero.

>i say we build a better residence for our PM other than shitty downing street

When did Sup Forums /Brit/ die so hard?
It looks so dead at the moment.

They're all here kek

>People would post like you on purpose to get a reaction

Incorrect. Anybody that either held a socially-conservative opinion or expressed distrust at May/the Conservatives was shouted out of the thread near-instantly by spastics like the Ellipsis nonce as being "YKTD". I wouldn't expect a newfag like yourself to remember though.

>threads without me are worse
>demonstrably true

go on then, prove that 100% of threads without you are shit, because let me tell you, 100% of threads WITH you are demonstrably shit as well

Start by cutting down the number of posts you make - because when you dislike someone, and you see that person posting every 5th post, it kills the Sup Forums - a site we come to for anonymous posting

I might want to have a debate about, I dunno, a particular article. Someone might come retort with an anti-Tory viewpoint - and I might want to engage with them. But if I see it's you, I'll just ignore your reply, because I already know what you are going to say. You are anti-conversation, which is practically the reason we are here

>People would post like you on purpose to get a reaction
Ah yes, which is why anons still talk months later about how aggravating it was to be hounded out of threads for being me because they said that the Tories might not deliver Brexit or that May wasn't actually a conservative

>creep
>nonce
feministspeak 101

but why do you use a trip?

>anons still talk months later about how aggravating it was to be hounded out of threads for being me

I come here a lot and have seen only 1 post of this kind

Who /comfyfireplacevideonthetelevision/ here?

I have this one going at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=-W6koWS_sRI

Lovely music Very comfy.

>"they don't want me fucking kids"
>"better call them feminists haha"

Kys

It used to be the fashion, by this point because if I didn't then random anons would get shitposted at and accused of being me for holding certain opinions

I've got work at half 6 but I'm totally doing this when I get in. Cheers for the idea, pham.

stay mad man hating hairy weirdo

>Incorrect.
Except it isn't.

People would post certain images and Hitchens on purpose, I fucking did it myself.

>hounded
You and your 'friends' keep saying that word. How odd.

This place is ruined. I'll check in again in January to see if its got any better.

Have a good christmas and new years lads.

Stop fucking kids.

I literally pictured you as an overly-hairy weirdo who breaths down teenager's necks.

>It used to be the fashion
Using a trip on Sup Forums hasn't been the fashion unless you count the very early days. It has been frowned upon since 2005 at least.

You know this.

Seeya in an hour or so user.

>Taking that post seriously.

>People would post certain images and Hitchens on purpose, I fucking did it myself
Well congratulations, think of it as a boy who cried wolf situation

>I hate YKTD so much I want him gone forever
>Wait he's actually gone?
>What will I do with this newfound increase in thread quality
>I know! I'll shitpost and troll by pretending to be him so that it feels like he's still here and everyone will start to accuse each other of being YKTD
Genius lad

early-mid 2014 Brit/pol/ it wasn't

>im only 14
i hope youre not being serious

>typical feminist autistic screeching

We were celebrating you leaving, it was quite fun and we knew you weren't really gone. Which you weren't.

>pubescent women
>kids
Back
To
Tumblr

>claims that your post is not incorrect and that people werent hounded as being YKTD for having unpopular opinions

>in the very same post heavily imply that people who are defending YKTD's presence are actually YKTD himself because they use similar words

What do you think about Keek and meme magic?

HAHA HE'S GENUINELY GOT NOTHING BUT CALLING PEOPLE FEMINISTS

>YKTD, regardless of what the autistic children in this thread say, please stay here
>expecting me to take you seriously after you say that

You fuck kids.

I really was; you had what you've wanted for ages, and what did you choose to do with your newfound """freedom"""?
>"I know, let's keep everything as it was, but make it ironic instead"

>Good afternoon
>Not quite yet
>Oh
>Good afternoon
It must be nervewracking but the other Sup Forums user who questioned him about Trident held himself much better

Off you go, Turkic.

What you mean is you have nothing to say because he just completely called you out, if you really meant it you never would have responded to him after he said the first time

>I really was
>claims to know exactly what happened when he was gone
Really makes me think.

>what did you choose to do with your newfound """freedom"""?
Have a laugh? God forbid anyone in these threads has fun on your watch.

>Conservative MP Nicky Morgan has been replaced by a handbag for Friday's episode of Have I Got News For You.
>The former education secretary pulled out of the show after angering Downing Street by criticising Prime Minister Theresa May's £995 leather trousers.
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38345056

Seems like sexism to me. Would they do that for a male? Think I'll make a complaint.

>What you mean is you have nothing to say because he just completely called you out
Yeah, 'he' sure did, didn't 'he'.

>£995 leather trousers.
Fucking hell and I thought Chris Chan's clown shirts were bad, at least they came from fucking goodwill

I'd rather a slightly annoying person who I could easily ignore/filter stays and prevents quite literally dozens of being accused of YKTD for having the incorrect opinion than autists like yourself who spend all day every day in each thread complaining about YKTD and never actually post anything else having free reign of the threads.

Seriously, you might as well have a tripcode yourself at this point. Every single fucking day, every single thread, without fail, is just you and a select few others complaining about YKTD and not discussing anything else. You're more noticable and irritating than YKTD at this point, put on a trip so I can filter you.

twitter.com/RCorbettMEP/status/806994460953477120

The delusion in the comments here is unreal, saying the BBC is biased towards UKIP? What world do these people live in lads? That's without even starting on what a ridiculous argument the OP is making, it's pretty obvious most people representing UKIP will be an MEP.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>These threads are terrible, nobody discusses politics anymore when YKTD is here, you're a real disruptive influence and the quality of these threads have gone down as a result
>WTF why so serious bro??? its just a (name of country) (hobby) forum loooool take a chill pill man, god forbid anyone has MAD BANTZ while you're here Mr. Serious Politics xD

>Everyone I don't like is YKTD
>LITERALLY proving our point
You're cracking up lad

They replaced a fat man with a tub of lard once, they're not averse to it