Hillary Clinton spent more than 40 million dollars on her planned Victory Speech in New York City

>Hillary Clinton spent more than 40 million dollars on her planned Victory Speech in New York City

Her campaign specially made a stage in the shape of the United States for her to stand on when giving her victory speech. Her first act as President-Elect was to step on the country that elected her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPj2OJpoleI
youtube.com/watch?v=D-ViBPfFSy0
twitter.com/cnn/status/796466143301136384
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That shadow forming a leaf like shape

FUCKING CANADA

That shadow looks more like an owl...

The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center was specifically chosen for it's location, and more importantly for its extensive use of glass in its architecture, notably it's glass ceiling.

Lol I took the bar exam there. Place is shit.

You may remember the g;ass shattering effect that was used at the DNC. The same poor CGI was going to be used at her victory speech, but with an additional twist.

I enjoy these glimpses from the nightmare alternative universe where hillary won, like that "madam president" newsweek cover.

Confetti throwers were brought in and filled with confetti that was colored and shaped to look like pieces of broken glass. The confetti was supposed to go off at the end of her speech after a holographic projection on the ceiling of glass breaking.

mfw the confetti guns would "accidentally" shatter the glass ceiling, killing hundreds in the audience as a sacrifice to Moloch.

The Clinton campaign had contacted the Coast Guard for permission to pull off a 2 minute long fireworks display over the Hudson River when the election results went final. The fireworks would be visible from the Jacob Javits Center, where she's holding her election night party.

The planned fireworks display alone was projected to cost over 3 million dollars.

The fireworks were pulled two days after getting permission from the Coast Guard.

President Elect Donald Trump, upon hearing the news that the fireworks were pulled, famously offered to purchase the fireworks display that had already been made for 5 cents on the dollar, or approximately $150,000

>Their proposed convention center site — between Eleventh and Twelfth avenues from 34th to 39th streets — was later promoted by Donald Trump, who had obtained an option on the rail yard from the bankrupt Penn Central in 1975.[19]

We are leafs

we blow

expect us

>Alaska being that tiny
>Hawaii is a fucking blob
>Michigan's UP not even there

Waste of money tbache

Where's Alaska?

that's confirmation bias.

Man, we dodged a bullet

What a fucking waste of money.

>that one edit with the stone cold steve austin theme
I wish I saved it

I am so glad she didn't win.

the world didn't even have a fighting chance until 2016's events.

The entire Hillary campaign was a waste of like 2 billion dollars

>spend obscene amount of money for a victory speech that never happened

Official figures have not been released, but projections for Donald Trump's victory speech event range modestly from $200,000 to $500,000.

I was so glad when I saw Mr. Pizzagate instead of the hag.

>Hillary Clinton spent $40 million on a podium for Podesta to walk out on and tell everyone to go home and get some sleep

Holy shit...

we're gonna make the progressivism fall apart and we're gonna make the left pay for it!

>hawaii as the broadcast table

can we throw a few ropes around that stage and make it a ring?

Why does Alaska look like a lambchop?

ahead of schedule and under budget

Explain

youtube.com/watch?v=JPj2OJpoleI

Despite this extravagance at the Clinton event, the campaign ended up with 500 fewer chairs than originally planned. Sources say this was intentional as they didn't want cameras to see too many people sitting down and looking like they weren't excited to be there. Thus seating was prioritized for the area immediately surrounding the stage. The rest of the center was standing room only.

the best bias.

That was fucking great

Thank God we averted this nightmare.

UNDER BUDGET

Jesus what a maniplulative shallow bitch.

Hillary Clinton is a caricature of a corrupt career politician who will do and say anything to get elected.

Although the campaign called for unity of all races and sexes, discrimination was in effect at the Jarvis Center.

People deemed 'too fat, too ugly, too old or too white' were quietly moved to seating away from the front rows and away from cameras. Ideally, the entire front row was to be filled with women.

this was fake news.

for now

First of all it is in a location where you are next to the water. In NYC that means fewer avenues to access. Leading to bottlenecks and general congestion like you wouldn't believe. Locals are there too lots of homeless so not only the test takers (I'm out of state from FL)

Inside the building is a disaster since it features several floors connected not by stairs but escalating steps (2 of which were broken the first day I took the test, so ppl had to go around through one of these backdoor Scooby-Doo passages that connects the floor with the mezzanine and famous glass ceiling in the OP.

>implying clinton wasnt going to conquer canada after ww3 with russia

I love this thread

>escalator wasn't working
>broken escalators are just stairs

Wtf is this nigga talking about?

not sure what was worse, the satanic ritual at the end, or the stooges trying to cheer for democratic presidents.

Like roped off for repairs jackass.

IT WAS HER TURN!

>You're so cucked you go with your Hillary-loving wife to the Hillary victory speech
>The staff separates you from your wife, putting her at the front row with a bunch of middle aged dykes and unmarried millennial girls and making you sit at the back of the convention center
>Hillary doesn't even win
>You wait for hours for Hillary to show up and concede so you can go home but she never shows up
>Your wife gets shown on national TV crying

cucklife.jpg

Following the controversy at the DNC, it was made abundantly clear to event planners that there was to be no shortage of American flags at the event. More than 100 flags and podiums for them were purchased for the stage alone in the event that the original number was not deemed sufficient and the campaign wanted more or to rearrange them after they arrived.

The flags were meant to be reused however. Original plans were to have the flags signed by Hillary Clinton and then auction them off along with pieces of fake 'broken glass ceilings' at later fundraisers and to present some as gifts to close friends and political allies.

WRONG!

The podium should have been two parts, the west coast and New England since that's all she won or even cared about.

Someone should shoop the final election results map on there....

>implying anyone was going to do anything after ww3 except glow and die

or just make it smaller, and have her stood with her legs spread, stretching her feet to either side and avoiding the bulk of the country like she's playing 'the floor is made of lava'

>the entire front row was to be filled with women
The best thing Clinton campaign ever did, putting the salt shakers in front of the cameras.

The baneposting would be unreal

Who cares, she'll be dead soon anyway.

Sweet baby Jesus, thank Kek she didn't win.

>Hawaii is so low energy it's one island
>Alaska is way out of porpotion

SHILLARY REKT BTFO

Ohhh 2016. I cant wait for next year

If I ever had a shadow of a doubt that Hillary is a narcissist I don't now

Anyone have the gif or webm of the glass reversing? As in the video plays backwards?

Unfortunately for Hillary supporters, no glass ceilings were shattered that night, only hearts.

yummy

This is a very good thread

that's the saddest looking Alaska I ever saw

get off my lawn. literally.

Still not as bad as her shattering the images of our past leaders during the DNC.

Very good thread!

On December 15th, 2016, Hillary Clinton held a private party for her top donors at New York's Plaza Hotel. At the event it's reported that donors, whom combined had pumped almost $1 billion dollars into her failed campaign, demanded answers and the mood was described as 'hostile' with Mrs. Clinton leaving early.

The extravagant party was held using remaining funds from her campaign. The donors effectively paid for Hillary Clinton to throw a private defeat party for them.

>40 million dollars
I question their thinking, but this sound untrue.

I know what she was doinh with the glass shattering but it was still creepy as fuck.

>Here is your history with all the presidents
>KABOOM
>now there is only Hillary!

Who needs a glass ceiling when you have an iron curtain.

c'mon. I know you guys have it. I would edit it myself but I don't own a computer(not by choice.)

man, that is some cheesy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-ViBPfFSy0

Awesome thread OP. What's the sauce on all this though? I'd love to read over it for myself.

lel

career politicians have no concept of the value of a dollar

>David Brock, who is planning a retreat for top party finance players in Aventura, Florida, over the Thursday-to-Saturday of Trump’s inauguration week.

>The weekend is being billed as “THE meeting for getting together plans to resist Trump,” according to an email invitation sent by veteran Clinton strategist James Carville to high-level donors and obtained by POLITICO.

>Among the gathering’s planned sessions: “Learning from 2016: Strategy, Policy, and Building a lasting winning Coalition,” “Campaign Tactics of the future: Polling, Social Media, and Targeting,” “The New Face of the Right,” “Holding Trump Accountable,” and “Ethics Watchdog on Steroids."

Primarily news stories that one can google, notably interviews or in the case of things like the 'glass' confetti twitter twitter.com/cnn/status/796466143301136384

lol
time to flee the country

It's a pity she lost, they spent so much money rigging the ceiling to explode with glass confetti to rain on her supporters when she gave her acceptance speech.

>“The New Face of the Right,”

How much you wanna bet they'll talk about Sup Forums there

yeah should be 1million

BTFO

ART OF THE DEAL

Look at Alaska lmao

Hope you know the American people aren't done with her , her family, or Obama yet.

Underrated

This. This is the funniest part. All that stagework. All that construction. And Trump strolled out onto what basically looked like a community theater with a podium.

Hillary sent her goblin out to a multimillion dollar set. All those effects. All that planning. But she forgot to actually campaign.

Worst blunder in decades. Hubris on par with the Titanic.

PAIN

I LIKE IT ROUGH

CAN'T GET ENOUGH

Well of course, the first thing you to to consolidate your power is to kill the useful idiots that helped you into it.

Just imagine the amount of balloons they had stacked up in the ceiling.

They could have atleast released the balloons to cheer up the crying fags.

It's the stupid hand-looking thing upper left, pointing to a staircase.

was the rope enchanted to strangle you?

He wouldn't want to be start of being so wasteful, but it would have been funnier if the offered 70 cents on the dollar.