Im a transexual girl and

... I wanna know how bad does pol nazi feel about the fact that they like me?
I had my transition at 11 years old, i have a boyfriend and he accepts it. I told him 5 months after starting dating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cBOEJ2zbYg
sexchangeregret.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh sweet a Sup Forums humor thread

Me when i was 10 to prove im not lying.

post your hand

youtube.com/watch?v=8cBOEJ2zbYg

Nice thread about politics and current events you wombless attention homo.

Fake and gay.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>/lgbovenned/

>itt: people that will fall for this bait posted by the same spainiard every single time

That same gay spaniard.

I would instantnly break up with you and lose any and all attraction. You cant bear children and you are a guy that is a deciever and a liar.
A proper beating would be generous.

No. You are fag.

Эт пacтa йoпт

mr. garrison is real

Hahaha lol u are a repressed homosexual. U are so afraid and insecure about ur sexuality that you dont know about it.
If u like me is bc of my feminity.

>im a transexual
what a degenerate country

What a shit thread

sage

oh god its typing style is unbearable

TOP FUCKING KEK

Very interesting story

But shouldn't this be on Sup Forums??

Not many of your type seem to live over 40, did you consider this user?

Mentally Ill freak and I feel sorry for you.

post boi pucci with time stamp or fuck off

>this isn't a mental health disorder t. idiots
To add to this the amount of validation these tranny retards require because fuck actions having concequences.

>This spaniard

Why Spain hasnt been nuked yet?

(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)
(You)(You)(You)

Post dick

Thats totally fake. Maybe past transgender generation, but this is not.

who is you?

>Maybe for the generation of transgenders over 40, but not for the generation under 20

I only like traps as living sex toys. Would never have a serious relationship with one, sorry bro.

Stop making this fucking fake thread. I've seen this exact post before.

>I told him 5 months after starting dating

>this thread again
How bored are you?

Only one real question. Does your girl meat get erect and does anything come out when you orgasm?

Exactly. In that generation trans people were not accepted by society and they had to get into the prostitution bubble if they wanted to survive...
Nowadays we grow healthy and accepted by our families (at least in my case). And i have studies.

well i defend you because you are spaniard, but why did you do that? do you like guys? are you virgin?

>how bad does pol nazi feel about the fact that they like me?
I have always liked traps though

Nigga who is you

I need an after Picture

STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU SAD PIECE OF SHIT. SAGE

Kill yourself. You will do it eventually anyway. Just cut it short and spare yourself some misery.

Its not about liking guys, i never felt comfortable with being a boy and puberty scared me really hard.
Imagine that you will grow female boobs and female features... U woukd never accept it, thats my case. Its not that hard to understand.

I've noticed you aren't posting pics of yourself, you obviously don't pass

Too bad he probably chopped off his dick, making him worthless.

Wait until the muzzies scare you and torture you once they own your country

Puberty would of been a breeze

did you suffer bullying?
> i never felt comfortable with being a boy and puberty scared me really hard.
but you have boyfriend

Jajaja, pinches joterías. Parece que todo los españoles con criadillas cruzaron el atlántico.

>I told him 5 months after starting dating.

So he didnt notice when he saw the dick hangin between your legs?

was most fuckable at pic #1

>told him after 5 months
>for 5 months he never once touched his gf down there
only desperate losers go for trannies confirmed

Biological female here, I hope you understand you are a freak and you will never be able to bear children, in the end you are just a male in disguise.
Get help before you end up killing yourself.

Did you know that every kid/youngster has gender identity issues in puberty?
Just normal, hormone fluctuation related.
You just don't have sane parents who are responsible to either ignore that or have a talk with you, they made you to a freak and ruined your life instead.
Good goys. Kill them, then kill yourself.

When i was a kid i was extremely femenine so i suffered a bit of bullying.
Anyways i always passed as a girl so when i started refering to me as a female nobody noticed im trans.

Seems to fit the definition of mental illness (gender dysphoria) down to the bill.

A shame you gave up fighting it and caved in to degeneracy. No one really gives a fuck until you make a big deal out of it, though. So, in conclusion, tits or gtfo.

Should have kept the date on the videos. I want to see how fast it spreads

>t.Podemos

Now please go kill yourself, as degenerates like you always end up doing.

I'd let you choke on my dick a couple fo times, but that's the best I can do.

I'd beat the shit out of you if I were in the place of your boyfriend. Prolly kill you and dispose of the body in one of the places I have scoped out just in case I need to kill someone.

I would dick all of them 2bh.

Lol sure

Yea ok sure.

Come back to Sup Forums when you realize what you are and decide to kill yourself.

this is how it ends with trannies

be a responsible adult and don't encourage mental illness

>I'm too weak to be a man so I'm gonna pretend I'm a woman
pathetic desu

I never had any issues with identity issues.

I'm a bloke, grew a beard, body hair, nut hair, hair on my feet.

Was good user

thanks user, i vote for right wing but i respect you and your sexuality.although some gays are insufferable

>I'm healty, see. I don't need your approval but I'm healthy, see?

fuck off seeking validation. sexchangeregret.com/

I'm very happy for you. Your boyfriend is a lucky man.

Does the government pay for bottom surgery there and is good or do you have to save a shit ton of money to get it from a foreign surgeon like we have to?

I'm fine with it. Embrace who you are, just do the best you can to be passing and embrace traditional female roles.

>Does the government pay for bottom surgery there
spanish government pays that

show your pussy

What, lucky he gets to be with another bloke with knockers?

I hate america so much

They love boipussi over there. Here at Sup Forums, you're a man who is doing his best to look like a woman. Period (like the one you can't have).

/thread

Depends of the hormone fluctuation/ test-est-levels in puberty.
With some boys they even grow little boobs at the start of puberty.

>other people should pay for your bullshit
how about no

Lol

you know the procedure - timestamp on your dick and post pics

Have you ever heard of "l'habit ne fait pas le moine?" translated to "the clothing doesn't make the monk" No matter how hard he tries he will never be a woman. Sure, he can get surgery, he can dress and act like a woman but that doesn't make him one. He will always lack the biological stuff that would have made him a woman, and when he realizes that he will never be able to give birth like other women he will kill himself. He needs help, not superficial stuff that allows him to live his fantasy

So edgy, I think you cut me with that edge.

is this attention seeking or are they gone? or is it completely fabricated?

nevermind, fuck how delusional are people. He had a moment of clarity acknowledge that she can't at himself in the mirror, but then goes on to say bullshit like "I've always believe in... something" referring to afterlife. Bitch, if there is a god and heaven you are most certainly a degenerate who isn't going there.

>Instead, I'll say this.. I'm scared as shit, but I think it's going to be better. I don't know what comes next, and that's intimidating. But I've always believed in, well, something. And even if that belief is wrong and there's nothing but blackness waiting for me, it beats living day after day trapped in my own misery. It beats being exhausted... All the time.
I'm scared but I'm excited. There's tears, but under them there's this... giddiness, a spring in my step that I've never had before. All the hurt and the pain and the constant need to compare myself to all the normal people I meet.. That's all *done*.

You fuck, health ins. is already hard enough to get.

Of course, it's Canadian.

not mine pic bruh

show us that boipussy.

>flag
like pottery

>I am a man.

Your boyfriend is a gay. You are a gay.

Fuck off trans people are ~1% of the population, the people who get bottom surgery much less than that. I pay taxes and contribute to society but I can't get that done even when having it makes me want to die while obese people get their weekly gastric bypass for free. It's bullshit and it's retarded.

>Riot t-shirt

Yeah and none of them cover decent bottom surgery.

When I worked in a grocery store a while back, this qt came up to me asking where something was. Showed her where the item was, then she winked at me and lifted her leg.

I didn't know wtf was going on until i found out she was once a he a few months later when i overheard a conversarion in the other aisle.

Some fukin he/she had the hots for me clearly

I aint puttin up with that shit ever again

The phenol oxygen is missing along with the stereochemistry.
rrreeee

The only thing that's bullshit and retarded is your mental illness-born desire to surgically mutilate yourself. You can get a weedwhacker and a fifth of vodka for way cheaper.

you're projecting right now. you are an XY chromosome person dating a man. that's repressed gayness, to a point where you are so afraid and insecure about your sexuality that you changed your sex rather than acknowledge the sexual orientation

Was it confusing when you found out a lot of straight guys want to suck your dick?

Normie aussi detected