What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?

What should happen to racemixers during the Day of the Rope™?

Grease, why are you so obsessed? Every thread about this, you have to come in and post your 'average black woman.jpg' pictures.

kys

>implying it isn't obvious

t.nigger

they shall become lianas

God she's so dark.

It's disgusting. I may be able to fuck a light skinned black chick, but those super dark ones are disgusting.

I knew it was you. How do you live with the fact that you aren't white?

>implying any races are pure anymore

Top kek

No, darker is better!

she is hideous

Liking sheboons is the worst meme fetish in the history of Sup Forums

Read "The Turner Diaries"

>t. Pakistani-Carribean bong

I only see a white shirt near a garage door.

You are entitled to your wrong opinions.

Looks like they switched for a joke. No way would you get all the same 3 races on both sides.

Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus.

The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race." Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, line of rope disappearing into the branches above. I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males. There are also a number of men wearing the l-defiled-my-race placard, but the women easily outnumber them seven or eight to one. On the other hand, about ninety per cent of the corpses with the I-betrayed-my-race placards are men, and overall the sexes seem to be roughly balanced. Those wearing the latter placards are the politicians, the lawyers, the businessmen, the TV newscasters, the newspaper reporters and, the judges, the teachers, the school officials, the "civic leaders", the bureaucrats, the preachers, and all the others who helped promote or implement the System's racial program.

The white race mixer women should get the rope and black race mixer women should be our sluts so we can bleach them

I know you're a manlet cause manlet's admitted to being the ones making these threads a few months ago because the only women they could manage to get are black women.

Is it okay to date black guys if you're trans? I can't have children anyway so I think it doesn't really matter.

>bleach them

Here is a proud product of "bleaching"

I don't make threads, though. I just find black women threads on Sup Forums (best board for it) and then post in them.

Thats a male and you kill the male babies the female ones will be our future sluts who we keep on bleaching. We will basically have specific breeding camps where I am the lead bull and bleach all the chocolate bitches with my seed

>those gets
>the text
HEIL

Get help for your deranged weird racemixing fantasies

What are you a faggot?

This is what happens when you race mix

>interracial breedin camps

Are you fennoswede?

No fenno-swedes would love to be the ones getting bred. Im the bull so obviously im a superior finn.

Maybe he doesn't want disgusting niggers to fuck

Who's holding Robert's hand in that pic?

>stupid ugly tattoo
>goes out of her way to buy dress that shows off stupid ugly tattoo
white girl is trash anyway, BingBong can have the stupid attention whore. also the asian chick looks like she's regretting her choice in date

I dont want disgusting niggers either. I want pic related kind of nigresses

kys virgin autist

Only a virgin would call a bull like me a virgin. That bitch is breddy hot too on that pic. Would bleach

All niggers are disgusting

Not so bad, at least there is a White Male. Usually it's implied they can't exist anymore.

who is this semen demon?

100 bux says these three couples were all correctly matched and they took a picture like this for a laugh