Other urls found in this thread:

hamiltonelectors.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for sound of crickets.

B

U

M

P

Well, does anyone have anything to say about this?

I didn't think so.

Your inability to mount a coherent counterargument will be taken as a concession, and Kasich will be voted in by the Electoral College as the next President of the United States.

Thank you for playing, have a nice day.

Ivan, you don't have anything to say?

Whassamatter, cat got your tongue?

So now it's pretty obvious to any rational fact-finders that this board is filled with nothing but Trump shills, disinformation agents, and Russian sympathizers.

Which I pretty much already knew, but, this is just objective confirmation that anytime anyone has an actual logical response to your requests for proof, you shut down.

...bump...

Bump for response to proof.

Bump to stop shills from sliding this in obvious propaganda tactics.

>proof

>russia could have done it=/= proof russia did it

bump for responses to your call for proof of Russian hacking...

and this is just the unclassified bits.

>>proof
>>russia could have done it=/= proof russia did it
Read the document. Discuss a point.

Or just do what you were doing before and settle down and be quiet.

Anyone wanna discuss this document?

Like actual points?

because I can bump this all day.

Hi, CTR!

Remember to sage and hide, lads.

hamiltonelectors.com/

Posts whitepaper
Expects everybody to read it in :35 seconds
REEEEEE's like a fucking retard

Where you on Tucker Carlson's show last night?

> (OP)
>Hi, CTR!
>Remember to sage and hide, lads.
So you have no point?

>make my argument for me or let me shitpost alone in my thread

You have zero evidence and your dead thread should be an indication to you that the "evidence" you are posting is not even worth shitposting about.

>Hi, CTR!
>Remember to sage and hide, lads.

>muh CTR muh CTR

Dumb fuck. You don't have a brain cell between the lot of you, do you'?

>You have zero evidence and your dead thread should be an indication to you that the "evidence" you are posting is not even worth shitposting about

I just posted a link to an intelligence briefing proving that Russians hacked the US Election, and all you can do is spew hate.

That explains why you're too ignorant to understand how voting for trump was voting against your own interests as an American.

>19 posts by 1 ID.

Schizophrenia

>I just posted a link to an intelligence briefing proving that Russians hacked the US Election,

>the pdf I posted citing russian hacking incidents up to 2015 is proof that the russians hacked two non government entities, leaked private information and informed a populace on the political ongoings of one candidate for the presidency of the united states even though the leakers have repeatedly claimed the russians had no involvement

Or were you attempting to use the pdf citing russian hacking incidents to insinuate that the russians hacked our electoral process that is not connected to the internet?

bump

Schizophrenia

>Ad Hominem attacks without any rational counterargument

concession that you are wrong and I am right

>Or were you attempting to use the pdf citing russian hacking incidents to insinuate that the russians hacked our electoral process that is not connected to the internet?

K let me read it to you:

"The group operates on behalf of the Russian Federation. Further, we are currently unaware of any evidence disproving this theory."

fin

how is this related to election hack?

It's funny because you care and I don't.
Seeing you sweat over here while nobody cares is both sad and satisfying at the same time.

>22 posts by this id

It's time to stop.

Still waiting on the evidence of any involvement with the US electoral process.

so again

In their own words

Putin's troll army is commandeering Sup Forums by forcing fake news and slide threads:
-->Syria General
-->Marxism/Communism General
-->REsident Trump General
-->Sup Forums Red Pill General
-->Russia/Ukraine/Crimea
-->White Phosphorus
-->Russian Hacker
-->At War With Russia
-->Russophobia
-->Media Lies about Aleppo

Kremlin hackers have literally dominated Sup Forums with dozens of threads to manipulate the feeble-minded.

It'll all backfire when their skies will go dark with US nuclear missiles.

this is the most pathetic thread I've ever seen, op is even more of a humiliated cuck than Malaysia drawfag

Thanks for the info. You are a patriot.
>22 posts
I appreciate the effort to get this info in front of me. Fuck the Rooskies and traitors on this board.

It's no secret that Russia has been behind several attacks against the US government's cyber infrastructure

>ctrl+f
>"election"
>0 results

Now please kill yourself

This desu
Have a (you) and I see those are some mighty fine dubbles you got there. Keep at em user, make OP your bitch.

Don't care.
My piece of shit beat your piece of shit.

bump

>"The group operates on behalf of the Russian Federation. Further, we are currently unaware of any evidence disproving this theory."

That's not how evidence works bro.

For the record I agree with you, and I think far more people on this board than you'd think agree with you.

Thanks for this.

In case anyone wants to have a bit of fun

This.

We should just end the world because of a FAKE election being manipulated by ruskies.

Just so you are aware, the OP isn't able to bump their own thread on Sup Forums. maybe you would do better on babbys first board.

polite sage.

Im just bumping this so others can laugh at you

all these newfags taking the b8
sage

Thank you, now more people will see the report.

this is the guy arguing that hacking hasn't been proven right?

no evidence disproving this theory...thats not evidence.

This system is well known by oldfags and is more terrifying than you think

ahhhhh ahaha what a retard

you know how we can all tell you are a shit shill?

you dont even understand where you are

Go on.

There are obviously shills posting in this thread, but most people realise it I'm sure.

>Putin's troll army is commandeering Sup Forums by forcing fake news and slide threads:
This

>It'll all backfire when their skies will go dark with US nuclear missiles.
This

I want to read your perspective. Care to elaborate?

>Thanks for the info. You are a patriot.
>I appreciate the effort to get this info in front of me. Fuck the Rooskies and traitors on this board.
Thank you for appreciating what I'm trying to do here. I'm not trying to spin any narrative, only to inform the narrative.

> (You)
>For the record I agree with you, and I think far more people on this board than you'd think agree with you.
>Thanks for this.
Anytime.

This place has been infiltrated for a while. Everyone knows that. You saying that the Russians are to blame is ignoring the fact that it could be CTR, JIDF, etc.

during the crimea crisis a Sup Forums irc channel got compromised and multiple users received threatening phone calls from russian military

>highly dedicated and organized cyberespionage group that we believe has been working for the Russian Federation since at least 2008
> group that we believe has been working for the Russian Federation
>that we believe
>we believe

Hold the fucking phones, we've found today's idiot!

>during the crimea crisis a Sup Forums irc channel got compromised and multiple users received threatening phone calls from russian military

What's your point?

Namefag Barret Brown was thrown in prison for pissing off the US government.

ok Ivan nice strawman argument there

>illegal foreign intimidation by FSB
>b-b-but us government locked up american citizen

You'll need to be more specific than this.

Do you have any proof?

>haha someone was only thrown in jail, 'What's your point?' xD

Please kill yourself.

I should of capped the threads where anons were connecting the dots, but honestly i think by now it's pretty obvious by looking at whats being posted on Sup Forums lately that something is up

I've posted his beforr here;
You would need to be a fucking imbecile to believe that the Trump support on Sup Forums was completely organic, even in the beginning.

Then again, Sup Forums and /new/ were both infiltrated by white nationalist groups as well, so sadly this isn't anything new.

Nice red herring fuckwit. What the fuck does an angry phone call have to do with hacking an election?

>oh boi! Some anonymous people said they got angry phone calls from russia.

/stormfront/ has spread all across Sup Forums unfortunately

i dont need proof of russian espionage, every single nation with a intelligence agency spy on other countries, thats just how it works

espionage is not some crazy game changing revelation

now if you can prove that the russian HACKED the election results directly effecting votes, that would be a game changer

>that we believe have been working for the Russian government
>that we believe

That's not what a 'red herring' is.

Anyone else reading this fuckwit's posts, just stop responding to him. He's obviously trolling.

This is ironic, right? Are you this much of a newfag?

This, Trump is LITERALLY Hitler, nobody could really like him.

Russians have to be pushing their Nazi agenda while they rig our elections with "fake news" and L33T hacking. All of these Trump supporters are really just one 400lb ruskie hacker named anonymous.

Shills or trolls, take your pick.

The best way to tell if someone is a shill/troll is to see if they're contributing anything to the thread other than stale insults/ad hominems.

t. leftist scum

zzzzzzz

^Shill^

^Shill^

I like Trump a lot. He's probably the smartest person to ever be elected president

He's definitely the most non-partisan we've had in a long while.

I'm not the only fag who thinks those two are shills am I?

We already knew that Russians hack other governments, your document doesn't prove anything.
Every government is hacking other governments.

>implying putin isn't US puppet and all the shit talking is foreplay to keep russians from revolting and oppressed

burden of proof

BREAKING NEWS

This just in. Intelligence Officials now believe that notorious Russian hacker Samuel Hydelov is behind the DNC hacks

Is there anything that guy CAN'T get away with?

This isn't evidence of anything. This is tantamount to "I say they did it and I wrote a paper saying they did it so it must be true"

That thing was 34 pages of baseless claims and pretty graphics.

The pink text is making it almost impossible to read. You fucking try using an Adobe 99% sRGB and getting fucking eye nigg'd by neon pink.

What a terrible text choice. Brb editing to red or something and will continue reading.

I have a feeling this is disinfo. That doesn't mean that this should be ignored though. Good luck on reading this user.

Bump for long reads.

Keep a entertainment career

You got me there... (((Alt-Right))) is to blame IMHO.