How exactly do you refute this?

How exactly do people forget this? Blacks had:

1. a written language
2. a systematic religion
3. advanced architectural engeneering
4. sophisticated culture

All before whites moved out fucking huts. Don't argue that blacks are savage now; that's just avoiding the central truth that blacks were more advanced. For a long time too, for 3000 years. How can you act like it just didn't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

WUZ

WUZ

with basic history

here's a map of the world in 2000 BC (around the dawn of civilization)

KANGS

KANGZ

Ancient Egypt wasn't black

blacks weren't egyptians. they weren't whites either. get over it.

they were described to appear as colchians, sycthians and north indians.

Egyptians weren't black you idiot.

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT

'N

Ancient Egyptians have been genetically and physically determined to be Middle Eastern in origin.

As you can see in the map above the entirety of Sub Saharan Africa was comprised of hunter gatherers while other parts of the world (Middle East) were far more advanced.

the ancient egyptian ruling class were arabs and they had africans as slaves, neither of which are related to the west african ancestors of modern day african americans

Niggers built the pyrimids not design them

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

When a meme become real.

And yet somehow they've failed to form a working system of government, food distribution, or trade to date.

Also one post by this Id sage bait threads

>Blacks had:
>1. a written language
>2. a systematic religion
>3. advanced architectural engeneering
>4. sophisticated culture
egyptians weren't black you dumb fuck

Wait, so you be sayin' that Egyptians were black and since we all know the Egyptians has slaves that blacks should stfu about slavery?

1 post by this ID

shame it's not 3000 BC any more huh tyrone

neither 1850

> blacks
> have language
> can read
Lmao. Next you'll claim they grew cotton until the hwite man stole their resources.

Is it really fair to say "blacks had this" considering on the massive continent that is Africa only one small group of Africans along a little sliver of that continent (near the Nile) had this "advanced" society? The rest of the continent was the same savage hell it is today.

Africa is a huge continent. To say all Africans share the same achievements some of the peoples in North Africa have is ridiculous. Northern Africa is culturally completely seperated from the rest of Africa because of the Saharrah Dessert. Egypt was a strong civilization, but thats about it.

haha what a retarded map

you don't really believe those maps do you? i know most of you are stupid and fat but come on burgerbro

Also Europeans had farming societies at this time. Any reason they were behind in societal progression is because they: Just migrated there, it was basically a frontier, Northern Europe infinitely more hostile than Africa, there's winter.

>(((1 Post by this ID)))

We wuz wuz.

Wuzzies?

>Egyptians weren't black
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this
the greatest empire in African wasn't even black.
black people BTFO

I honestly think that Egypt's single biggest achievement is in creating one of the first written languages and etching it in solid GOLD. How can Europe even compete? They were still in huts!

>Slave buried with the Pharaoh was black
>HurrDurr we wus Pharaos and shid
Mental Gymnastics on a new high

what about tut

Summerians did it first.

You guys are just embarrassing yourselves at this point

Still THOUSANDS of years before the first archain scribilings arrived in Europe

AYO
>builds pyramid

WHY ARE DEEZ KANGZ
>gets mummified

DOIN DA SLAVE SHIEET?!?
>cleans whiteboii cock

Its simple my American friend
WE ARE THE ETERNAL KANGZ
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

I hate white English men slightly less now

I looked this up and the only articles I can find are clickbait shit that offer 0 source.

I am 100% sure at this point that the body is not even real and probably just used on a movie set.

>yfw Anglos are, and always were, the master race
>yfw the Earth will be renamed the Anglosphere

So what. The climate was better in the middle East back in the day.

>for 3000 years
Holy fuck you are stupid. Stop making threads, you're single handedly bringing down the collective IQ of Sup Forums.

Until Rome rose to its apex 3000 years later. Don't go to stormfags or europoors for history senpai

How does pol deal with the fact that the KANGZ theory has more support among scientists then global warming being a hoax does?

>2000 years ago
>16 AD
>Egypt was a vassal nation to Rome
>and ruled by the Greek Ptolemy line
>even back then blacks have been ruled by their non-black betters

Wew: The Lad

No they aren't I was watching an Egyptian news show and some guy nearly died having an apoplectic fit when someone told him American Blacks were trying to lay claim to Egyptian history. I know blacks like to steal, but an entire country's legacy is a bit much, don't you think?

Sure. Hitler was once an artist too.

Farming settlements in western Europe, at around 1000 bc, are becoming more stable and substantial, a trend probably associated with the development of field systems around the villages and the more efficient use of land that this implied. In eastern Europe, the number of fortified settlements continues to increase.

>Blacks
>advanced architectural engeneering
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

Egyptians weren't black, they were brown

People still think Egyptians build pyramid. here what really happen ... They found older ancient civilization, plunder it and put graffiti on the wall, nigger goin to nig

Here are Egyptians (Not black), fighting and killing actual African blacks.

>How exactly do you refute this?

We evolved but blacks are still not evolved.

^^ This, OP, you fucking retardnigger.

Ancient Egypt was very advanced for its time, so was Babylon. There were no niggers running these societies. Modern American niggers come from central and southern Africa.

>how do you refute this shit that I can't even support to begin with

Whoa...

do you understand the implications of that statement?

To begin with Earth, or Buguga as it was called by the ancients, was one of the most promising humanoid colonies in the sector.
But then lord Xenu came and razed all signs of civilization and technology to the ground, and released chemical weapons in volcanoes around the world to reduce the IQ of the black native master race.
After that using artificial souls they've created the washed down version of humans, the WHITES, who took over the ruins of the now fallen real humans.
This is all backed by proof and studies and if you don't accept it you're just delusional.

>All before whites moved out fucking huts. Don't argue that blacks are savage now; that's just avoiding the central truth that blacks were more advanced. For a long time too, for 3000 years. How can you act like it just didn't happen?
>that's just avoiding the central truth that blacks were more advanced
>blacks were more advanced
>were

do you really feel so insecure so you feel the need to refute something thats factual?

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT BUD DEN DA EBIL WHITEY CAME WHO WAS STUBID BUD DOOK ALL OUR LANDS N SHEIT WHID HIS EBIL WHITE MADGICS N GUNZ

Egyptians were not sub-saharan Africans, they had European DNA, and the picture on the right is depicting the stone-age, not 3000 years ago.

2000 year old Mummy from ROMAN ERA. Ancient Egypt as it was didn't exist anymore.

It's like claiming a Chinese tourist died at the White House and the original American colonists were Chinese.

Mummy is too young. Egypt got blacked by Nubians hundreds of years before.

Nubian spice traders were getting rich and getting mummified at port towns.

The mummy has to be 5000+ years old to prove Egyptians were black.

Egyptians were Central and West Asian... Eurasian.

Just Look how they Look today. Pretty much like Copts. No Blacks. Problem Solved

Indus valley looks like a dong

Feels good to be Anglo. Our legacy will never die.

>pre-indians raping the land with dick country

Lets be honest here, it's mostly the Saxon part that's great. Britain was a backwater land exploited for natural resources basically forever until the Saxons rolled in.

hitchen's razor

>a negro in africa

obviously all egyptians must have been negroes then

obviously whites came along and painted over with different colors

How do game developers deal with it.
Will they represent Egyptians as Egyptians or blacks?

motherfucker, there is an entire mountain range in south africa terraced for farming.

niggers were kings, but in south africa, and south america (see omlec statues, they look like nigger heads)

your chart and your perspective on history is bullshit.