twitter.com/deutschetelekom/status/806151177712861184
myalbum.com/album/cqhLfhfL3N5w
youtu.be/6ZJ9nb1jBqI?t=1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=_jOzGexsBqU
youtube.com/watch?v=j9d4xOKfgME
twitter.com/slpng_giants
youtube.com/watch?v=4X6n53CUEI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

German politics is not as digitalised as American politics. Also you faggots don't speak German.

Afd-Chan a cute

Busy preparing for nuclear winter. Sorry.

i'd rather see germany be the last remaining liberal shithole so that when the rest of the world wakes up we can bomb the fuck out of it again

it'll be almost entirely arab and islamic within 20 years, so we're not far off

see how awful germans are? they aren't even worth saving.

Meme magic can't overpower german cuck voodoo. Not when it has been channeled for so long.

>leaf

you're a bigger leaf than anyone
>american: let's get afd elected!
>german: no, i'm a cuck

Hopefully people create more.

looks like a trap, like Anzu.

>all muslims will leave germany

how about Sklavenarbeit till they go kaputt?

They need money. And Breitbart.

Its too early to start a real meme campaign.

We need more guys like Kraut and Tea who make German Videos. I always thought about doing this, but i am by far not Well educated enough to stand in discussion

>voting for a disgusting cdu-fdp offspring

Def not. I really don't know why all of you have sympathy for this think controlled opposition

>t. Muhammad

I speak german, how can I help?

I know about this fag who blocked me as he couldnt handle the memes twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=@LokalfilmerKass and #naziaccout hash

I would but I got no fucking drawing talent

I might just buy a bunch of custom-made AfD stickers in bulk and put them up around my city

>t. grünen/linken wählen

Erhänge dich selbst, Kevin.

>nicht AfD wählen bedeutet grünen/linken wählen

Verpiss dich, es gibt auch wirklich rechte Parteien und nicht nur die künstlich gezüchtete CDU 2.0

t. Kevin

fapiss dich und geh v-männer wählen

If AfD hires a really good campaign manager next year (no money though lel) i think they can make yuuuuuuuge gains with young people, especially males of course. Schools in germany have to be an absolute horror show now ...

>i'd rather see germany be the last remaining liberal shithole
You dont even have any AfD Style Party in Power. And Canada is already Sweden 2.0.

>gibt auch wirklich rechte Parteien
NPD? Oh man dann bist du noch dümmer als gedacht, Alpha Kevin

We also need to get more coordinated on Twitter. Look at Böhmercuck for example, he has 1 mio followers and all he posts is basically MUH NAZIS DID IT. There needs to be a frog on top of all his tweets.
I know lots of people who want to be 'on our side' but theyre scared because they think we're only a very little minority.
Also, all you fags need to talk to your parents. Tell them to vote for your childrens future and not for the party they have always voted for.

Wie 2013 werde ich die Rechte wählen

>Tell them to vote for your childrens future and not for the party they have always voted for
Good Idea.

Gut dass du deine Stimme verschwendest :^)

>If AfD hires a really good campaign manager next year (no money though lel)
Look at France Sören, Stephen Bannon who put Trump in the White House will help Le Pen and then he might do the same for AfD. He isnt planning Breitbart Paris and Berlin for no Reason

then post some accounts or hashtags or something

>AFD
They are literally a jew party. They rally the unwashed masses with false promises while their party program is pretty much saying "Let's give joos and banks more power".

Lindners FDP is what we would need.

>eine Stimme für die CDU 2.0 und Emanze Frauke ist keine verlorene Stimme

:^)

stupid goy, you mean evil russian hackers

Oh look, the FPD shill arrived :^)
How are you doing?

Won't vote for FDP, Lindner is saying some good stuff but it's still the party of Katja Suding and Philip Rösler and in dire need of Chemotherapy.

I will probably not vote next year, no good parties or candidates to choose from.

>July 2015 poll has them at 3 percent
>party is denying man made global warming, says it is an international conspiracy
>says the Euro must die because it hurts Italy and Spain and Greece

Face it, the AfD is a party which is funded by the KGB and China to weaken Germany.

>KGB
for the motherland, cyka

>Lifelong Merkel supporter

me too, m8, me too

>Bannon
Yeah i really really hope he launches a GERMAN SPEAKING Breitbart soon.

#keingeldfürrechts was going on for weeks now. Basically a german cuck and manager at a pretty big Ad & PR firm was calling out firms for advertising on MUH NAZI SITES like breitbart and german speaking ones. BWM has pulled ads from breitbart now.
Guy resigned from his job now, still pretty effective what he did.

What they do now on twitter is literally this:
>hey @bmw, are you ok with advertising on breitbart?
>shut it down

we need to get in there and protect free speech.

Telekom for example, well you should now them:
twitter.com/deutschetelekom/status/806151177712861184
>in the future we will not advertiste on THESE sites again
>literally only 1 guy complaining about

This should have thousands of frogs.

I hope so. What we have right now is not good so why shouldnt it be weakened?

I swear he shows up in every fucing thread about the German elections.

The FDP is basically a non-party. He needs to fuck off.

We are all voting AfD, folks, so shills need to leave.

Why are so many racist party leaders women when almost none of their voters are female? Are men genetically inferior to women?

>how about Sklavenarbeit till they go kaputt?

If Germany didn't even manage to make the "Gastarbeiter" leave 60 years ago then they surely won't even be able to make the "poor refugees, kids and women fleeing warzones" leave their country.

>Lindners FDP is what we would need
Kys Sören. We dont need a fifth left wing Party in Bundestag that is totally conformist and is actually part of the Establishments (((Kampf gegen Rechts)))

>July 2015 poll has them at 3 percent
[prior year] is not [current year] nor [Anno Trumpinus 1]

>party is denying man made global warming, says it is an international conspiracy
Really good way to piss off green hippie trash tbqh, climate alarmists and other apocalyptic climate prophets are scum

>says the Euro must die because it hurts Italy and Spain and Greece
Reichsmark when

myalbum.com/album/cqhLfhfL3N5w

cool. You guys should post tweets and news more often, so we can respond. Maybe even use old #thekekoffensive hash

>FDP

Doesn't matter, still voting AfD, shill.

So who do we need?

>SPD
Authoritarian fucks

>CDU
Wir schaffen das

>CSU
Can't vote for based austrians here in Hamburg

>Die LINKE
I want to fuck Sara, but fuck her party

>AfD
Roleplaying fags that want to fill the swamp

>Die Grüne
lolweed dude, let's go fuck some kids after we get high

>Piraten
I never got what they actually are supposed to represent except masked user.

>NPD
Mite b fun just for the fact that V-Männer in parliament would be a complete fuckup for them.

We literally have no proper parties to vote for.

youtu.be/6ZJ9nb1jBqI?t=1m17s

Landserpartei 2017

Like Der Stahlhelm, but modern.

Das Reich Kommt Wieder

bump, but first things first, we need le pen. shes achievable with the french social climate, and the patriot spring is a snowball effect. we did our part to uncuck our nation, the momentum can't end with the states.

>[prior year] is not [current year] nor [Anno Trumpinus 1]
The point is that based on their non-refugee policies, they had a potential of 3%. Considering the shit they have as official policies, I see why.

>Really good way to piss off green hippie trash tbqh,
You understand that NOrth of 90% of Germans strongly agree with the scientific consensus? Even the most die hard conservative Bavarian agrees. Why? Because he can see it in the Alps and with snowfall.

>Reichsmark when
Look at a statistic. The Euro has saved Germany. The Euro has been the single biggest reason for the recovery of the German economy since 2000.

youtube.com/watch?v=_jOzGexsBqU
to all germans

>being red pilled
>voting

but i get it, voting AfD sends a signal. i still doubt that will turn CDU more right again.

>Doesn't matter, still voting AfD, shill.
That may be right, but that is not my point. Most people couldn't care less about politics. They care about issues.

If the "refugee" problematic stops being an issue for ex-CDU voters, they will vote CDU again. There is a reason Merkel says "ban the niqab and burqa", "500,000 illegals need to be deported" and "let us protect the EU borders". As long as the numbers are in the 10k-15k range per month, Merkel is golden. And contrary to the FPÖ in Austria, the AfD really is a one trick pony with little if anything on issues mainstream people can relate to. Most people don't want the nuclear power plants to continue to run, even if it makes sense economically. People do not want to lose the Euro. People do not want to get out of the EU. People think man made climate change is real. And people do not want the neoliberal shit that the AfD is spouting.

>German politics is not as digitalised as American politics.
That's a potential for AfD.

I agree on second point though. Why the fuck can't amis learn at least one foreign language?

>>>Die LINKE
>I want to fuck Sara, but fuck her party
sarah is seriously the only politican that is not full of shit. economy wise i would take her above anyone else. her refugee position is also rather negative, she said the wellfare state for germans has to be protected.

the rational thing would be to vote her party and see how many party members are actually gender fucktards or >with her

its worth the try

>rational thing
>Die Linke

German liberals are insufferable, and the AfD is unlikeable. I've completely opted out of german politics, its too mentally-taxing and fruitless. For some reason I'd rather follow american politics because there's actual momentum, and probably because there's a comfortable distance to all the bad things happening over there.

I WILL cast my vote for the AfD, but I still think they're pathetic and unlikeable. I really have no hopes left for this place, all I can get out of german politics is the sadistic pleasure of liberals getting themselves killed over virtue-signaling, reveling in every new rapefugee-headline. Like the recent case with the german girl who got raped to death, while her and her father were advocating liberal cuckery for years and still do; I couldn't help but smirk and say "good riddance"; there's nothing more left in german politics for me but this.

I hate nihilism, but its all I have left. I'm not going to lash out and get violent over this shit, getting myself killed in the process; why would I? The general population WANTS this to happen. Unless Hitler literally rises from his grave I see no recovery from the state we're in right now.

listen to sarah once and stop being manipulated by MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=j9d4xOKfgME

> you will never start a traditional family with Afd-Chan, where she makes breakfast for you and your 4 children

Why even live?

Learn to compress your fucking images, you idiots

This one is 1/10th of the original

Shills ohne Grenzen

better version

If you really want the AfD to succeed then never post pics like this again. If the common media finds this they will have their easy target found and normies will be turned away from it

Won't happen.

Can't wait for the Tagesschau to report about Pepe instead of another raped german girl.

Yeah but they won't be so stupid to jsut show Pepe or something. They will show detailed swastika and hatespeech shit taken out of here and that would trun off many potential normal people

>Face it, the AfD is a party which is funded by the KGB and China to weaken Germany.
Lol so they are behind Deutsche Bank, VW and the Mudshit Invasion? Without being in Power? Wew lad

Why not just vote NPD?
cucks

twitter.com/slpng_giants

this is one of the main fuckers organizing that boycott campaign

Give me cool lines to put in the memes, I'll make some oc later.

>cool backgrounds
>mascot suggestions
>ideas and concept

Post anything and I'll try to meme it into reality.
I can make a guide for meme'ing if this thread gets enough active lurkers, I ain't gonna post in ghost threads.

Post based AfD related news articles too, I want to know more about their stances and program in order to make good memes.
Collect useful information links on AfD so we can make a general dedicated to AfD with informative OP.

Germany can't be saved. (((They))) won't allow it.
Afd-chan is very cute though.

She's pretty, smart and based as fuck
She should be our new waifu instead of petry

What do Germans think of non-Germans learning German?

Do they think it is cool or
> stop learning language of white people
youtube.com/watch?v=4X6n53CUEI8

Der Untergang Deutschlands ist fast vorbei. Ihre Sprache zu lernen ist eine vollständige Zeitverschwendung.

They where once both on Illner or some other shit talkshow and they teamed up a bit against CDU faggots and it was glorious.

AFD - Die Linke merger into full blown Natsoc.

I called it.

I'm not opposed to voting the AfD, but I'm conflicted.
I'm living off of welfare and people say I'd make it harder on myself in that regarding when voting for the AfD. Is that true? Can somebody fill me in on that aspect of their plans?

Please keep the insults to a minimum if possible.

So you planning leeching of welfare for the rest of your life?

>living off welfare
>voting for personal gain
Kill yourself.

video?

What do you vote for? Someone else's gain?

It's not my plan, but at this point that might just be the case, objectively speaking since I haven't experienced any mental progress in the last 7 to 8 years. I basically have to take that possibility into account by now, though more forced than to ease my situation.

If Hofer lost in Austria, there is no hope for the AfD in Germany.

His election was the most important for the EU and he lost because he didn't get enough meme magic. If he won, Bavaria would have left Germany and joined Austria thereby causing the collapse of not just the EU but Germany as it's currently in existence (a cucked state).

If you guys can't even do this much: You're hopeless.

Is your German better or worse than these girls, curious?

There are no natural far right win voters in Germany.
The Afd is skimming the disappointed losers in our society from the other parties but that's it.
I give them ~20% tops in the next election.
And that is voters only, if you figure in non-voters and foreigners in Germany you'll find that ~85% of society is against them.
Also German political culture is much more somber and about issues than for example Anglo politics, so there is not much memeing to be done.

I don't have that kebab accent, this much I can tell for sure.

>germany
>twitter
>get arrested for expressing any but radical left opinions, while not being a muslim or black

id say that Germans are doing better than you

Cause they're fucking filled to the brim with (((Verfassungsschutz))) informants

You don't need many people, a dozen people with VPN will be enough to get some hashtags rolling, anons from other countries will spread them.
I don't speak german otherwise I'd contribute on twitter, I can make memes if you provide me some stuff to throw in them.