What do you know about the Freemasons?

What do you know about the Freemasons?

What do they think about what is happening in Western Europe?

And what do they have planned?

Other urls found in this thread:

northumberlandmasons.org/home/throckley.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the G is for Google

Freemasons are the good guys! Unfortunately they were bankrolled by the bad guys in their early days. They are the point the finger away from (((them))).

Mason Kiwi.

Is it not just basically an an old white blokes club?

Kinda but with the added bonus of charity stuff and community benefit.

>What do they think about what is happening in Western Europe?
That it's pretty lousy, and isn't helped by the fake masons in France.

literally yes

What kind of charity stuff?

I heard they have Offshots from the main lodges such as the templars. .

So many questions.

What will happen when the old white blokes start to die off and they have no new apprentices to join?

I know a 32nd degree mason who fucken offered me membership.

I didn't decline, but I said "I have to be older to make that decision, I'm not ready yet".

I can't just decide that this organization I know nothing about is going to become the first thing I care about in my life.

Freemasons place a few towns over has a fish fry in the summer. Some of the best fried cod you will ever have.

You can go a couple of times to see what its about, i imagine its a good place to be for connections and brotherhood.

Ummm Templars and other Red Lodges are pretty cool too. I'll likely head toward the Cryptic Council.

Those younger members will carry on the lodges or they will merge! I'm sleepy as f but will try to answer more!

It's not the first thing you care about. Once you join you will findout it's about 3rd-5th on the list! Everything else important should come first.

Obviously, but....if I do come to "check it out", it would be the greatest insult to not join.

Don't join until you want to! But many people regret not joining earlier!

I thought duty to the brotherhood comes before all else...

you need to start caring about something eventually

fpbp

Honestly, OP if you don't know then research and realize you will need to sort out about 40 tons of bullshit, to find the truth and even then you will not be given the full answer, unless you're lucky and or perservering.

Do you have to know someone in the Lodge already to be admitted?

Biggest ones in your neck of the woods are buying helicopters and boats for air and sea rescue. Pretty ostentatious, and misses the point of what the charity should be, but a good thing regardless.

You don't have Cryptic in NZ. It's part of Royal Arch. Not missing much anyway. It only has one good degree and a couple out of the way ones the Americans made up.

Not at all. Better to make the decision when armed with all the info. No one would begrudge you saying it's not your cup of tea.

Nope I'm thinking I can say this but....

The general rule is... Family, then work then Lodge.

Nope you need to want to join of your own accord.

I am RA and we have most of the side orders. We just don't advertise them all.

Nope. Duty to [your view of] God above all, then family, then yourself, then your neighbour (your society), then lodge when there's time.

>we have most of the side orders. We just don't advertise them all.
Of course. It's just where they're located. According to the Kiwi bros i've met, ya'll have Royal Arch set up like us, where you do MMM -> HRA, and then Royal Ark Mariner and Cryptic is part of that when there's a meeting free.

>Nope. Duty to [your view of] God above all, then family, then yourself, then your neighbour (your society), then lodge when there's time.

Kinda but I think we have two CC Chapters in my city one is learning the other active. I'll join the learning which is under a Red Lodge.My view of the holy trinity would likely exclude me from Templar. But I'd like to. I'll likely do SSRI next as I'm rather familar with Kabalistic mediation.

What's your story Brother?

Would a lodge ever invite someone who is in there mid twenties?

I thought it was a cult but upon further studying of classic art, they seem to be artisans that follow those ideals and their presence has waned in the era of degenerate art.

Go ask! I joined at 28. Nice 8s also.

Where in Bongistan are you?

Operative Masons built everything worth looking at!

A bunch of esoteric LARPers who claim to know the secrets of the universe, even though its a ponzsy scheme and consolidation of power on the top

The funniest part is they think they control society when in fact they are being used for their money, power and influence to force an agenda that is destroying the world, culture, society and a free and better world.

Secret societies are for the fallen, all truth shall be brought to the light

>Kinda but I think we have two CC Chapters in my city
Huh, you must have picked that up from the Victorians, you rascals.
>My view of the holy trinity would likely exclude me from Templar.
Care to expand? Always curious about interpretations, and we're never allowed to talk about it.
>SSRI
Que?
>What's your story Brother?
The usual. Small town girl, living in a lonely world. Took a midnight train going anywhere.

No. No invites, period. But you'd be welcome to petition if it was something you wanted.

I am going to a meeting tonight, invited by a work
colleague.

I moved to the area for work 9 months ago and its a quite posh part of England.

Bricking it.

Freemasons are satanists. Probably not by intention. It is a closed society with the purpose of self improvement and enlightenment. This is satanism.

If you believe in God or not is irrelevant. Christian moral can be fascinating. Read the new testament if you are interested in understanding European culture.

>And what do they have planned?
Nothing. Theyre hardly important.
Just a gentlemans club (read: college frat for grownups) who play golf and network together.

Roleplaying Jews.

Templar only accepts a stringent view of "Father, Son, Holy Ghost/Spirit.". It's pretty strict Christian, where as I'm a more, open minded Jesus was awesome. Mind, Body, Spirit. God, Man, Soul. Etc.

Good work if you like the people ask to join.

>satanists
I've seen no such thing. Luciferian/Satanist are a Jewish trick fyi.

They are all queers.

>It is a closed society with the purpose of self improvement and enlightenment.
>This is satanism.
You Norse sure have an interesting definition of satanism.
Especially since you can't even join the Craft in Scandinavia (and some parts of Germany) without proof that you've been baptised and regularly attend church.

Be thankful you were invited. That means someone else will pay for your meal, and from what i've seen on FB at the moment, prices are going up (£45 w/o wine is the average. Often up to £70), and the quality is going down. Assuming you're in London, that is. Up north or west you're fine.

You'd probably be let in here. Maybe not into Societas Rosicruciana, or any of the French Rite, but totes Templar/Allied/18th/RCC.

Mason here, it's basically a bunch of guys who go eat dinner together a few times a week and talk about building shit.
We have special stuff for weddings tho

I am pretty thankful, he did mention the meal would be subsidized.

Hopefully it goes well.

I'm a Mason and we'd never tell anyone we're Masons. Fuck off Jew.

Very few queers in most Lodges but normally at least one. As most are Christian conservative it's not something that comes up.

Societas Rosicruciana I can join! They're cool a little witchypoo but cool! I'll likely get an exemption for Templar in a few years. I've got a way of earning these things in unusual ways.

>I've seen no such thing
Many people think they they are true to God, when they are in fact worshiping themselves.

Technically speaking Jews are allowed to join.

It's basically a club for guys who help each other out. They're mostly filled with old people and I picture many chapters closing down in the future.

>Freemasons
It's a goyish attempt to duplicate the tribal nepotism of kikes

My local freemason lodge

Really makes you think

Can Muslims join too?

There's a weird masonic church in my town centre, i don't know what kind of nutters go there. (we don't really have jews outside london or manchester in england)

No. They aren't. King Highness The Merciful Grumple Dumple Bopple would banish them to the hipple hobbous.

>Societas Rosicruciana I can join!
They are pretty liberal with that across the du'tch, i've heard. But you'd be among a fine group. Some of the best chaps i've met were fratres in NZ. Very serious and erudite.

You're thinking of Martinists. Masons tell everyone.
How to know if a Mason is at a party? Don't worry, he'll tell you.

That you actually live in America or Germany, otherwise the G wouldn't be used?

All faiths. But it's pretty Christian centric.

OP don't listen to the neck beards here. 3rd degree mason here. To be a mason you need to have a clean record and not be a degenerate. We also do believe in God and worship him. We have a lot of symbolism because right angals hold more proof of God then you know. Nikola Tesla once said, "Once you understand why 3,6, and 9 control the universe, everything is clear." Once you're a free mason expect to helped out by other members where ever you are. Our numbers are dwindling because of bullshit like this thread and alex jones but if you ever see the ring, know that You're in the company of better men.

Hello fellow travelers

I see no one in this thread has made it past the blue lodge

REMEMBER! WHEN ASKED TO SPIT ON THE CROSS, DO IT TO ADVANCE YOUR PROGRESSION!

Also the G stands for gnosis

My cousin is a Mason.
They sit around and drink beer.

Spooooooky

Just a club. The guy who wrote the The Constitutions of the FreeMasons was my 8th great grandfather.

God is within us all! Faith is faith. Luciferian i.e. the world around us and freedom of choice and thought is not all that bad! Satanist i.e. the matterial dark arts is shitty.

I think you might have a scewed view of Masonry. I've never seen anything bad and I've only met a few Brothers I didn't like. Bent coppers.

Yes.

Thank goodness!

Nice try Leaf proxy I can tell you're Australian from here!

Gnosis/knowledge/God.

Epic.

>Our numbers are dwindling
Normalising. They were blown out of proportion after WW2, where a bunch of babby boomers joined, and were actually really shitty members, but now we're getting back to realistic numbers and back to more academic Freemasonry.

I have lots of freemasons in my family, almost became one myself, but honestly.
Its boring.

You meet once a week, complain about the budget and lack of charity going around, than eat some food and call it a night.

Maybe some rich evil people joined for the novelty, but these guys are just old fucks looking for shit to do.

Hardly NWO-tier.

I have seen my local lodge as well

All windows barred, heavy black curtains

What about all the codes and Mysticism and shieeeeeeet.

Our local lodge my way is right across from town square. Big ol' sign, no bars, looks really inviting. Then again I'm from Texas, hospitality is still a thing over here.

>You meet once a week, complain about the budget and lack of charity going around, than eat some food and call it a night.
Ayup. I've demitted from lodges who see nothing wrong with that. I mean shit, i could do that at home with better food and company. They also tend to be sloppy, too. Because they don't see a reason why they should conduct themselves well.
Frankly, the solution is more liberal use of the blackball.

so hol up, you be sayin that we wuz templarz?

FM's are in bad shape, at least here they are.
Not enough white men.

They don't even make you memorize the book, or recite any lines, or participate in the "codes and mysticism" anymore to join.

You have to be a 33rd degree mason to really know their secrets, at least that's what I heard.

oh fug secret club :-) we're God's Chosen pass it on

There are so many repeats in this thread!

We try to keep the workings secret! So makes sense! The Star of David is not strictly Jewish! The more I learn about Jesus and Masonry the more I understand it's a true Christian movement!

>codes and Mysticism and shieeeeeeet.
Not a huge amount in Blue Lodge.

N sheet.

Nah that's a meme!

>you will not be given the full answer

anybody could figure out all the answers

as above so below

There is no secrets.
When you become the grand master of a lodge all that changes is they dump all their taxes/financial problems on you than say "Start sorting that shit, by the way, our computer is from 1995! Good luck!"

Oh, and you get a phone calls every couple days telling you to update the newspaper because someone died.

>They don't even make you memorize the book, or recite any lines
absolutely_disgusting.jpg
Officers should know all their work, and candidates should be able to recite more than just the catechism. We're too afraid of going off-book, it seems.

To know the secrets of the 33rd degree, sure. But it's not even much of a ceremony.

>What about all the codes and Mysticism and shieeeeeeet.

look guys is your religion I could get high or not? because these muslims are faggits who don't even drink and sheet

the original pizzagate.

>Freemasons are the good guys!
The sons of light are not the good guys but the greatest sheep to ever walk the earth

>What about all the codes and Mysticism

Think of it as the proverbial "carrot on a stick" being dangled in front of the sheep, secrets or promise of a secret are the best ways to control AND IN FACT the secret is how to use secrets to control others

hell yah we have funny names and shit. do you want Shlomo Shekelstein or Barbara Homo Merkelburg. Oy vey.

>AND IN FACT the secret is how to use secrets to control others
The secret is understanding the secrets aren't a big deal, nor are they secret. Non-members never understand that.

What city you in faggot?

once more than one person knows something. it isn't a secret.
:-/

The final boss.

^^^^THIISS

it's like a club/frat hybrid. I recommend it if you're retired and want to do good for the community. Just don't go super deep. I don't know what's down there.

Hello fellow traveler

Nelson, would you like to meet in person to discuss this?

There's a Masonic lodge in my village of like 500 people, and the vicar at the local church is a member. That's all I know about them.

That's almost like the tagline of a very shitty movie.

Pretty much, my grandfather and great-grandfather were both part of a lodge.
They just chilled and drank with eachother.

Chch or I would. How's the busy season going?

It takes a ton of time, but yes, but they won't be able to see it manifest, without joining and I recommend they don't and you seem to know why, but I won't say anything, useful.

The reality is that Free Masonry is actually fucking boring and has been outdated since the late 90s. You join up now, you are working with the equivalent of a spiritual dinosaur.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend, but let's try to help the neophytes realize why they don't need to join.

Think about it like this, non-members: The core has not changed for hundreds of years and it boils down to something you already have within you.

Look into Judaism that's all I'm saying, if you want truth, don't sidestep, by concerning yourself with any other occult group than the ones who created the source of occult knowledge: Jews and their Kabbalah. Conversion is a costly and lengthy process and Jews will do everything to convince you not to join (not talking Reform, that is trash).

The blue lodge knows nothing of the true nature or history of the craft and are lied to from square one

>The sons of light are not the good guys but the greatest sheep to ever walk the earth
/thread

all movies are shitty for they are all the reflections of the egotistical path of Man. This is the future these V.I.P. Faggots made.

>hell yah we have funny names and shit

wait you mean haha funny or uhoh funny?

>Look into Judaism that's all I'm saying,

I like how their holy book tells you to trip balls and smoke weed

I mean squiggly lines from Hebrews funny.

I will be in chch soon brother I would love to enlighten you on the craft

Seriously what do they scheme about in there...

Kind of creepy

That's idiotic, and quite wrong.

Why not go ask? And get pics, because that is a gorgeous building.

ALL SECRET SOCIETIES MUST BE DESTROYED

SECRECY IS THE ANTITHESIS OF LIBERTY

NOTHING GOOD OR DECENT IS EVER HIDDEN IN DECEIT

I'm a Royal Arch Mason as it is and enjoy the craft. Please tell what you can here to start.

>SECRECY IS THE ANTITHESIS OF LIBERTY
It's not liberty if you can't have secrecy.
>NOTHING GOOD OR DECENT IS EVER HIDDEN
I'll take your bank deets, then.

The one near me is just a regular building and is right across the street from a school.

northumberlandmasons.org/home/throckley.html

You have no idea the good deeds for people that can be done behind a closed door with the people with the power to do so!

I've dearrested many people by shaking a hand at a protest!

בונים חופשיים הם גדם.
I'm a spooky Jew. Watch out White Man. My Hebrew Magic's coming for you. Increase foreigner invasion. Ooooooooo scary.

Probably "charity" fund raisers and events that help fund the true secret hidden masonic lodges.

>That's idiotic, and quite wrong.

You don't even know the true object of your worship or who you swore blood oaths to

How the fuck do I join the Free Masons?

There are a few lodges in town BUT I do not know a single person who is a Free Mason.