Josh Cuevos thread

Sorry about the inactivity last night, since it was pretty late, the Internet gets fucked up at my place so I lose connection for an hour or so on late nights, probably the Internet merchants are fixing it at that time

BACKGROUND: I explain the Electoral College and why its better than the popular vote

Liberal professor flips the fuck out and PMs me then blocks me so I won't respond

I talk about it on Sup Forums. Then Sup Forums uses fake accounts to PM the guy and he has a meltdown, and Sup Forums also destroys his RateMyProfessors page

Right now: Sup Forums is trying to get the guy fired

His RMP page: ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1716635

Part 1

An example of what Sup Forums has spammed him

Usually I'd say not your personal army, but this guy is kind of a cunt and I support the electoral college

You are an example of what is wrong with the youth of today. Instead of taking the criticize like an adult. You came here and bitched about it like a child.

So they cleaned up his RMP page, but this is what was on it

And faggots like you are whats wrong with the liberalism of today. You let a fucking professor of EDUCATION, who teaches people who will teach your kids, get away with being a crybaby liberal, and now you're going to bitch about it, in hopes he'll suck you off.

t. Josh

Yeah, you sure showed him

Doing god's work today boys. We need to be rid of this treasonous ideology and getting these shit heads fired is the first step. SJWs have been employing these tactics for nearly a decade, it's time to fight back.

Fucking hell, this lib shitbag has a real high view of himself.

Reporting Ben Garrison

Tip top kek.

Cool story, bro. Also against site rules. Reported as a matter of course.

OP hasn't posted anything to do with their "debate." So far all we seen is one side of a conversation. What did op spam the professors? Also the electoral college is a failed outdated system. It's only existence is because we pretend like people on the east coast have the same needs as the people on the west coast.

yep it was a fun night
we'll keep trying
destroying these liberal propagandists posing as professors is almost as important as stomping the MSM into the ground

>Liberal professor flips the fuck out and PMs me then blocks me so I won't respond
show us that first PM he sent and your response

also show us your paper that caused him to flip out

Shut down Sup Forums?
does Sup Forums know about this?

If you block someone on Facebook, you can't see the other persons posts. So this "debate" took place in a comment that the professor wrote, and since the professor is inaccessible, so is the post that the "debate" was on.

So already, its not because theres one side, its because the other side wants to keep things quiet

OK, do you want a warm cup of jizz to help calm you down? You must be literally shaking

Get a real job?
Says the fucking professor

How is this any different from SJW's trying to get Trump supporters smeared as racists and getting them fired?

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE POSTING?

We have milked lulzcows for over 100 years

>Shlomo Shekelstein

kek

It's funny when we do it, because we actually do funny things, we don't write cringeworthy shit like "AND WE WERE LITERALLY SHAKING"

And because you have to fight fire with fire

>I will be writing down usernames
Let's see him deal with this

>And because you have to fight fire with fire
No, you absolutely don't have to. Take the high ground instead of rolling around in the mud.

Right now it's just shitflinging with no actual discussion of issues. Be the better man and raise the level of discourse

Didnt you read that he blocked OP from FB? What fucking level of discourse?

>I'll report you to the internet merchants and have you persecuted for immaturity
Is he a reincarnation of Jessi Slaughter's dad?

Money fish bane?

Just saying you don't have to fight fire with fire, just like how an eye for an eye doesn't work

>jimmy russles
>ben garrison
>schlomo shecklestein
TOP KEKS

Benjamin Fish-Bane

>high ground
>be the better man
Literal cuckservative. How'd that strategy go for the last 50 years?

Some latrineo spic faggots wants to act like a petty low iq bitch?

What a surprise.

>I WILL CONTACT THE ISP OF JIMMY RUSTLES

holy fuck my sides

Better than the current one that drags every single interaction between the right and the left into the dirt . How will you have a productive conversation when both sides see each other as literally the worst thing in human history? It's creating a huge divide that doesn't need to be there.

Fuck off meet in the middle faggot, you aren't correct or better for suggesting complete and total compromise.

What productive conversation? The guy literally fucking blocked OP after a hit and run on FB, yes its OK to have productive conversatioms, but the liberlol didnt want that, so talk shit, get hit

Wow I really want to curb stomp this josh faggot.

Fighting fire with fire cuckboy.

I can't have any conversation, I was blocked

This is fucking gold, thus lolcow has some potential

>I explain the Electoral College and why its better than the popular vote
care to explain it once again on /pol / ? genuinely interested

>>jimmy russles
>>ben garrison
>>schlomo shecklestein
AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>college professor
>real job

>clearly a man of little education
>low level college you attend
>no knowledge of history

>look up his CV

Wew. Lad.

The EC was built to give some states more influence, but that didn't work out because nowadays of the low voter turnout. Direct Democracy was more easy to manage when this country had a fraction of what we have today as a population [in colonial times, that is, as we strayed from that system upon independence]

So if every single person, hypothetically, in New York, Illinois, and California voted Democrat, the election would be called right there on the spot.

Nobody said it wasn't shitty at all, because there are some weak points, but its way less shitty than the alternative (popular vote).

The U.S.S is not like Denmark or Iceland, we are much bigger, have a greater political divide and big city politics have an advantage because they have a higher population

>Take the high ground instead of rolling around in the mud.

Been doing that for years without getting anywhere, they dont care and see it as a weakness. Now we're beating them at their own game.

>I am smarter than you

proceeds to write
>you lack character and immaturity

>evidence based reasoning
>language and literature
>raging like a 13 year old Xbox player

Liberalism in a nutshell

>this thread

>I have written down the names
>Jimmy Rustles
>Ben Garrison
>Schlomo Shekelstein

Threads like these are why I cant ever stop going on Sup Forums

> elect a president
> have direct contact with a sitting presidents brother
> invade an island nation
> get liberal professors fired
>

what do you expect from a liberal Mexican professor?

INTERNET MERCHANTS

>cuck.png as attachment

You are fucking retarded. Keep the memes to Sup Forums if you want them to take you seriously OP.

No, meme often and meme hard.

It's Campus Reform, they dont care for memes, just the facts

In case anyone is curious, this is the RMP page before it was cleared

>my wife's boyfriend

Every time.

shit cucket

>although one is Japan and one is Israel

>ph.D in assessment + language + reasoning
>can't argue with a kid in his class without blocking him

lmao

The tactics they use are the only tactics they respond to. It's also more polite and legal than simply hanging them.

>Shlomo Shekelstein
What did he mean by this?

exactly

Sup Forums is such a magical place. I just don't understand how it happens but it does.

I want to see the debate. One of them got btfo

I wanna see his paper. SOMETHING in that paper had to have triggered the professor pretty badly.

Lmfao Dead

See He blocked me, and I'm not sure if he deleted his entire thread with me in it.

And there was no debate, all I did was explain the Electoral College and why the popular vote would not work (as it gives big city politics an advantage). He freaked out and started bitching about stuff then PMed me

email sent

>Christian Weston Chandler

Oh fuck I just noticed that. Fucking hell I love you guys.

its 7am I got home at 1am and have been drinking and shitposting here ever since, thanks for the keks going to sleep lads goodnight, hope u all have a lovely day I value u

is this the hottest new copypasta?