How do we fix "German-Americans" to help make America great again?

How do we fix "German-Americans" to help make America great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

padutch.net/die-braucherei-powwowing/
youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Replace them with Irish

Same way they did the jews

bump

Bump

do they need a fix?

I always thought there were more toothpastes in America.

teach them pennsylvania german and decuck our primary white population.

>south that Irish
Scots-Irish=/=Irish

>muh heritige

You realize the Dutch hated later German immigrants starting in like 1830? A lot of their jokes and slang revolve around this

Slow and steady wins the race.

Try leafland

There was a large population of colonial-era (Netherlands) Dutch in North Jersey and NY, but they got assimilated pretty quickly. There was another later group in Michigan, but other than that there wasn't too many

But they did? Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin all turned red

>teach them pennsylvania german
Idk it'll just be better to teach everyone high german, amish german is weird

You know they're not German right?

>my last names german!
>even though more than 75% of his ancestors aren't even of that blood

>Slow and steady wins the race.

Pablo is correct in his simple wisdom.

For better or for worse.

Give them all identical haircuts, identical suits, and a fuhrer and they will do the rest themselves.

I know more Danes than Dutch. The Amish are often called Dutch, though they are German.

padutch.net/die-braucherei-powwowing/

This is "proper" Pennsylvania Dutch, Amish mix their dialect with a lot more English than Mennonites or nonsectarian did. I've always wondered how this recording sounds to Germans?

i thought usa was anglo

>Not a single predominately nigger area
>Chicago is Mexican, not black
I don't believe this.

Nope

RIP

>>Not a single predominately nigger area
>>Chicago is Mexican, not black
>I don't believe this.

Chicago is a 1/3 black.

These maps are about immigrants, not existing people anyway.

It is. These are meme maps.

Something like 8/10 white Americans have anglo surnames but only like 2/10 say they are anglo. The meme maps aren't real. It's just anglo migration was mainly 400-300 ish years ago so people relate to their most recent ancestors which were Germans or Italians etc.

Mandatory Germanic Aryan American breeding programs to build an army of billions of whites that will purge the rest of the country and then the world.

there's no such thing as a quantifiable ancestry for african americans, since the slave trade, illiteracy, prehistoric isolated culture etc. left them rootless. neither they nor the ethnographers providing the data have any idea what nation or geographic heartland they belong to - hence the crafting of elaborate fantasies of kangship, etc.

The muh heritage people are retarded.

Ive meet people that are Episcopalian that believe they are Irish.

>there's no such thing as a quantifiable ancestry for african americans, since the slave trade, illiteracy, prehistoric isolated culture etc. left them rootless. neither they nor the ethnographers providing the data have any idea what nation or geographic heartland they belong to - hence the crafting of elaborate fantasies of kangship, etc.

I visited a secular private school for my kids once to see how it was.

The Principal was some black lady who kinda had her head on straight.

She moved her own kids out of niggerville because they were "too white" and mercilessly tormented, so she understand that shit realsitically.

But she also had her own homegrown "religion" related to anscestry.

The way a christian school would have christian functions, every goddamn social, lunch, function, project revolved around there the kids' anscestors were from.

Bizarre.

So yes, her anscestry was front and center on the big map.

Ms. Dubois is from Senegal/Coite d'ivoire/Ghana" etc. Obviously a DNA test, since she couldn't have traced that back on paper.

But yes, bong, you are correct.

>2000
JUST

Thats where their ancestors were sold not necessarily where they were from

>Bizarre.
Based*

We must unite the midwestern/rockmoutain people under one flag

jaja!

>>Bizarre.
>Based*

You'd have to be there to understand it.

Some people adopted a kid from Guatamala, so he was very special because of how Guatamalan he was. Like he had a fucking clue.

It was not a nationalistic pride. Not a pride of cultural meritocracy. Just a simple stupid celebration of "muh diversity."

There was something kind of unhealthy stewing there.

>iowa
>we managed to stay german until 2000

kill me

>>iowa
>>we managed to stay german until 2000
>kill me

Could be worse.

t. your Illinois neighbor.

>Could be worse.
yeah it could be

t. floridian

Yeah. Thank god we don't have any big cities or we'd be just as cucked.

I don't hate on anyone for thuh heritage, but the way it works here has to fuck up these maps, tbqh.

All of my grandparents came from different countries. I say I'm an American. My grandmothers were Irish and Dutch. My grandfathers were German and English.

But most of the people I know that have at least twice as much Anglo ancestry as I do say they're Irish or German. It's like they're embarrassed to be of English descent. Some of those people of German ancestry say they're English, despite knowing they only Anglicized in the twentieth century. And then half the people I've met since moving to the South say they have an Indian great-grandmother or something.

>The South is mostly Irish
WE WUZ CONFEDERATES N SHIIIEEEEETT?

What state are you from? It's not like that in the midwest since entire states were settled by mainly Germans, and they came in waves and married other immigrants most of the time.

We unironically need more diversity

I know that feel.

>t. guy who's lived in Missouri and Kentucky

youtube.com/watch?v=aWB7_o6x6DA

>be dumb potato nigger
>turn into dumb southerner

Seems about right

>WE WUZ CONFEDERATES N SHIIIEEEEETT?

pretty much, that and the scots

SO APOLOGIZE YOU RACIST!

East Tennesseeans accents sound like retarded Irish accents.

>What state are you from? It's not like that in the midwest since entire states were settled by mainly Germans, and they came in waves and married other immigrants most of the time.

My dad's family managed to stay Czech until he had kids. That would have been like 1864 til me in the 70s. All because of segregated neighborhoods in Chicago.

That line became polluted by my mother, the eternal Swede. I can also thank her for my borderline autism.

Dafuq?! What is wrong with us?

this

most southern drawls sound eerily like mutated versions of irish an scottish accents

We got Kraut'd

Most of the South was settled by English, Scottish and Ulster Scots

Why the fuck you want Krauts to immigrate to your country ayy lmao.

czeched

That makes sense in Chicago to have a bunch of different Euro blood. Was just saying that in the midwest like in Iowa and Nebraska literally whole towns were founded by German immigrants so it's less common to have 30 different countries in your blood.

These heritage maps aren't a meme, it's just most people that say there are come from a big city where there was a ton of different Euro immigrants.

>found out my dad is sicilian
>found out my mom is northern italian

Why would she throw her fucking genes into the trash like that? Why anons, for fucks sake, I'm of nigger spawn now.

I fell into a fucking depression fueled breakdown for months on end after hearing that, to think for my whole life leading up to that moment that I was white, only to learn that I'm of nigger spawn completely shattered my psychosis.

>light brown hair
>white skin
>hazel eyes
>nice jawline

>NIGGER DAD

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. I CAN'T EVEN MUH HERITAGE BECAUSE IT GOES RIGHT BACK TO FUCKING NORTH AFRICA FUCK FUCK FUCK

>tfw Norwegian american in North Dakota
>tfw not only true Aryan master race we voted trump too

Must suck to suck eh mutts?

Wtf slow down

Population density

The Germans were much better at agriculture than the Brits.

I'm not really from anywhere in particular (military family, moved around a lot, etc.).

I like the idea of broad swaths of the midwest being German-American, though. I get up to Missouri a lot, and it seems to have some shades of that going on in some smaller towns.

Try finding out that your real mother is an irish druggie

you can only rely on the angloamericans and überfrensch americans to carry the weight.

>tfw my heritage goes back to the colonies

get fucked immigrant scum

Forgot to add

>Montana is Canada even up until 2013

LEAF'D

If "fixing" means to you developing into a non-white country there's only 5% to go my friend. Just go on and breed with brown eyed mexican fatlords and niggers, just like your whole country is doing. Then go on Sup Forums and brag about "muh nordic ancestors" despite being a half spic roach.

>Why the fuck you want Krauts to immigrate to your country ayy lmao.

Good question. You would know best.

In fact, I heard some German speaking women at my YMCA not long ago.

They were heifers. Indistinguishable from Americans.

2/10.

Let's start looking elsewhere. Maybe the Balkans or something.

So germany fought against himself during ww1 and ww2?

>said the fags who returned to Europe in the 1940s to kill the people of their homeland

Exterminate the vermin. Ask Ivan how to do it and then finish the job.
> but user the aryanz are we wuz masterrays
They name themselves after poo in loo king niggers. They cannot be trusted with voting because they vote themselves gibs all the time. Left to their own devices, they behave like invasive species and start conflict wherever they can. They import actual shitskins because they jack off to the idea of sharing their women with them. Think twice before you shill for those niggers the next time.

When you understand that Southerners are Irish and Yankees are Eternal Anglos it really gives you a better understanding of American history.

This is now a US hate thread btw

Why so much Irish in the American south? We don't have those muh heritage plaatic paddies like in Boston

Turn America into one giant super city.

German-American Heritage was destroyed after ww1 and ww2

Pretty much. White europeans fought against each other because (((someone))) told them to. Millions of young white men died, and for what? So the allies can fight against the russian communists like fucking germany already did?

They aren't irish they are Ulster Scots.

What about all of the ethnic anglo and french americans who fought for their countries as well?

You're not and you know it.

You have to kill yourself. Being this ignorant in the age of the internet.

Anglos and french/meditaranians are still white. My point was more about white nations killing off each other for nothing, I did not only meant the US soldiers with german background.

Build the fucking wall already

Yeah, a war between white european nations surely was great for you, Bergjude.

You're right I'm not. My family didn't fight in ww2

with bullets

or this

If you fight against yourself, you win.

>tfw half Anglo half German mix
>my people are going extinct in their homelands and I'm being displaced in mine

SAVE US DONALD!

Well said, Jaime.

>SAVE US DONALD!
this

only the god emperor can save us now

>>we managed to stay german until 2000
like that's a good thing

>German
>not the best

okay schlomo

>Ethiopia
oh my fucking god

> white european
From my perspective you're all niggers incapable of running a country for more than 100 years in a row. That left aside, killing each other is what made Europeans strong and intelligent. The competition improved every European ethnicity, held them together and made them aspire for greatness. Now that we all live together in peace we are slowly sinking back to nigger tier behavior.
Doesn't surprise me that a Germ would want peace and love from his neighbours, after getting your ass handed to you twice in a row. You thought you had it in the bag and you still lost. Your trickery won't work, people across Europe are waking up to your little dream of an empire.

ok wtf

>tfw french

The foundations for the western European superstate have been laid. Almost time to fly the old flag

Jk in 20 years Germans won't exist