When will Slavs die

So as we know Slavs are the retards of Europe. They sub par to Western Europe and USA economically and intellectually.
But when will they eventually die out?
Most Slav women are begging for superior American and Western Europe dick, and they have one of the highest rates of leaving their country and marrying a foreigner.
So when will they run out of women and die? Especially Russia and its population crisis. When can I start looking at a safe clean Europe, after we get rid of the rapefugees.

but you're japanese

what the fuck is this nip even going in about

what the fuck is this picture

why didn't we use more nukes?

>Assuming nationality and country of residence are the same thing
> being retarded

Did this gook get cucked by some Ivan or something?
Also I take offense that you didn't make America Alvin the Chipmunk

Shitposting means you have been slacking off work, dont you have suicide to commit?

Nope just ordering a wife from your country. So many too choose, they're just begging for it.

but french give us blowjobs during summer here

so a retarded expat? retarded marine? retarded English teacher?

just plain retarded?

Because you're cucks

Daily reminder: South Kuriles isles belong to Russia.

Nope just a tourist

>a nip thinking he understands western relations
Kill yourself

How were classes today dave-senpai

Daily reminder: 1905

Calm down isaac, you almost burnt me as bad as your ancestors

Hush inferior mongrel Asia

>Isaac
I am not Anglo you cross eyed retard

This thread is going off topic

You want some salt with that ash pile?

Even worse, Ahmadabad get out

I don't understand this stupidity.
enjoy your thread while it lasts OP.

You cant get rid of the eternal slav , many have tried and failed. As bad as things look we will still live long enough to witness western europe turning into a caliphate and glorious nippon crumbling down due to declining birthrates and sexless numales. Maybe after that we can all die happily in the nuclear holocaust following WW3

It'll last longer than your ancestors did in Auschwitz, don't worry

> Now
> your women and sisters sucking our dicks

SHOTS FIRED

But how will you makenew Slavs without women.

>our
Country you are in right now is dying out slowly, with over a half of men in twenties being virgins.
As in, too beta to fucking sell their virginities to hookers.
And where are you from, buddy?

Did the radiation give Japanese banter super powers?

Bratushka, burning in nuclear fire is not as fun as it may sound. Don't you want to go full-on kebab removing? We could do that in just a couple decades.

>But when will they eventually die out?
So your solution is to just wait? I sense proud european numale behind this post.

I don't care what happens to nipland. I'm just happy whenever I go to Moscow it's so easy to pull a Russian girl in a club.
Wish there were less Slav retarded men though.

When will jews stop shitposting.

He's a weeaboo tourist butthurt that girls didn't give him a waifu. Surely slavs are to blame!

So, are you from Europe or Northern America?
Come on, tell us which shade of cuck you are.
And man, aren't you a true Chad, picking up club sluts and gold diggers in clubs of our most degenerate city!
About as alpha as rays a couple bombs in 1945 spread in your current country of residence.

We will do what Hitler should've done. Wait for you to die out. Natural selection at its finest.

Ah yes, us, the eternal Slavs.
We meddle with elections, blow up SpaceX rockets and even steal waifus!
All that money spend on the kickass, waifu-attracting katana for naught. Poor guy.

Hey warchscheznyblackzy. I'm going to polands capital soon. Any advice what are good places to see in London?

Russiasnumber 1 export are mail order brides.

I never thought I'd say this...but...
I want to be France.

And Japan's current most widely spread produce is irradiated water and fish.
Where are you from?

Why are you complaining? Their women are good for cheap sex and their men are good for cheap labor.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!

True but they have the faulty issue of commiting a lot of crime.

In your dreams, sensei.

Doesn't matter where, all that matters is the message I spread.

Maximillian, how is your tea?
Want some polonium with it?
Aw, don't you play shy, you gooklover.
Come on, kindly tell us where you are from. Are you at least white?

Isn't their birthrate coupled with their emigration rate way higher way lower and higher respectively than western countries? I live in Philadelphia and it's a shame to see so many Slavs take over the nice older suburbs. One rarely sees anyone from a Quaker background anymore

Have a bump, I just love to see Sup Forums dying in ocean of excrements

Kek my thoughts too

By Southern Europe you mean the rapefugees?

7% of Russian Federation's population is not native to Russian population.
However, only 0.5% of that are permanent immigrants. The majority are workers from ex-USSR republics, like Ukraine and Tajikistan. Providing cheap labour and doing jobs nobody wants to do.
They're essentially our Poles.

My tea is great.

Nah you can keep your polonium, you might need it as a replacement when you run out of krokodil, Vlad.

kek.
>implying Russian women in Moscow will even look at a 2 inch dicked feminine asian.
>being this retarded.
>werent asians supposed to be intelligent?

HI WHERE ARE DISCUSSION ABOUT EASDERN EUROBE :--DDDDD

Source?
Artist?

That's because we come there and steal them from Russia. We don't stay in your snowfuck country.

Ofc I would want to. But ZOGs will never let us finish the job. I am afraid the course the world has taken is irreversible at this point and we need a good few nukes to restart everything

He's in the Navy you tards

Oh, silly Lord Armourcolourcrispsmate, I have enough polonium for every dear friend of mine.
For you, I have weaponised Poles. Fifty years or so of soviet occupation can do things to a nation.
They're gold diggers.
Same as mail brides.
Mate, are you a Ukrainian?
Or a churka?

The Central Mosque

When will shills like you stop distracting Sup Forums with your divide and conquer tactic and let us work towards our goal? Fgit!

HOLY SHITTTTTTT

There are 2.5 times more Slavs than Japanese poeople you moron.

A few won't be enough for a few cleansing, and even if they do launch, and they'll fly at the last remnants of the white race.
Leaving the planet to niggers is... It is like tossing a perfectly fine, well-polished diamond against a stone floor until it breaks.
Wasteful.

I know we are good friends Sergei, but I insist, you can keep your toliet jugglers.

But maybe you can hack France and give me their nuclear codes, eh?

Ukraine? Russia? They're not the same? Shocked.

And do what? Their nukes are probably designed to blow up in the silos, given French military successes.

Yes but with all your women jumping on our dicks, I don't know how you'll survive. Time to start sticking shit in your ass and getting ready form your future Turkish overlords.

Nuke Germany and Sweden of course.

Then France will get the blame.

Now, don't you try and wiggle your ass out of this, you highly dodgy weaboo.
Those 7% of the population are workers, en masse, from ex-USSR.
Where are you from, hm? Clearly not Ukraine. Ukrainians are too poor for travel.

What women? White immigration to Japan is close to 0.

During the nuclear war with Western European Caliphate. You won't be alive to see this though.

Also, now we now that you are a Turk behind a proxy.

Nuking two perfectly fine sources of Arabic and black concubines? How wasteful!
Maybe instead we direct them at Mecca?He made you the fat one.
Makes sense.

>Implying a Sup Forums flag equals nationality
>Implying after everything I said I'm still Japanese
Fuck no wonder your women are jumping ship en mass. They see no future.

>Ukrainians are too poor for travel.
Bullshit. I see Ukrainian workers stealing our jobs on every corner. There are over a million of Ukrainians in Poland right now.

Check out male/female ratio in European countries. What you will find out is in Eastern Europe you have rates way below 1 whereas in the West it is the other way around. Meaning the East to West migration consist mainly of men who come to your countries and compete with you for your women. The ones who stay swim in a sea of pussy, but you will never know that as you never have and never will step foot in a Slavic country.

For every Slavic qt on your territory you get three Ivans on the lookout for some Western pussy. It's stats basically.

I can even give you some more lively pics to illustrate my point but I'd rather keep it civilized.

Im shocked to still see polish flags. I thought everyone fucked off from your country.

BRiTS GET A LOAD OF THIS!

Don't mix up work travel to a nearby, better-off country, and tourism.
A Ukrainian has no skills a Japanese company may find useful enough to have him move, even temporarily, to Japan.

Why do you care? None of you will be around to see it.

Fucking hell a scheznyblackzyworkstealingblatzdoski complaining about someone stealing their jobs. I've seen it all now

Been there. Fucked enough of them. Know how much they beg for us.

Ukrainians are good at learning polish hence they can replace any young unskilled worker. On the plus side, it seems like the majority of immigrants are young women.

War doesn't work cause their numbers are seemingly endless

Economic warfare doesn't work cause they're used to being poor and surviving on vodka and potatoes

Trying to replace their population either due to resettling or raping of their women doesn't work either

You can't scare them into submission cause no matter what you do to them they're used to way worse from their own leaders

You can't appeal to their reason cause they have little to zero of that

You simply can't kill the eternal slav

Us being who?
30% fat, 62% white Americans, one of which you may be?

>Poles complaining about job stealing

They are stealing our jobs. Business owners hire Ukrainians who are willing to work for pennies instead of raising wages for Poles.

Чyвaк, нe гoни нa тeх ктo нa твoeй cтopoнe.

To чтo тянки вeдyтcя нa тaчки и бaбки,этo пo вceмy миpy тaк.

1-oe пpaвилo 4чaнa:
He кopмим тpoллeй.
2-oe пpaвилo 4чaнa:
Hикoгдa нe зaбывaeм пepвoe пpaвилo.

What's the resource of a starved of any reserves, dying nation like Ukraine?
Hairy gold.

Why are you salty? We're probably related. I think My grandfathers Hanz cousin raped your mother.

Im not even anglo, and I am more white looking then most so cucked (called) white Americans

I'm moving to Russia. Once the initial distrust of Western honeypot traps dissipates I can't wait to get my worthless pussy drilled by hordes of blue eyed Slavic alpha males.

Bahahaha, Touche.