When did you realise that he isn't clinically insane...

When did you realise that he isn't clinically insane, but completely right about everything and what he says is just a tough pill to swallow?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/varg_vikernes_posts_burzum_playthrough_videos_uses_table_as_amp_for_40_guitar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metal so epic xD

hmm those carpets

He is insane
I feel for his wife and poor children

They are very happy.

Nah, he's genuinely retarded.

never had a doubt

they need to build it faster

ultimate-guitar.com/news/wtf/varg_vikernes_posts_burzum_playthrough_videos_uses_table_as_amp_for_40_guitar.html

>2016
>using an amplifier
>not using a wooden table for natural amplifcation only
>degenerate

Can't believe he is gay, didn't see that coming.

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

lol I also use a table sometimes just for ease

sometimes I also just hold it against my skull

both sound pretty neat

Varg Vikernes of Burzum. Read up on him.

stop playing guitar

In all honesty, he's pretty damn "kvlt" for using a 6505 because they sound like shit.

And he's stepping all over them with his dirty boots. I don't see a problem.

those are socks

>Christianity is a religion of weakness and stupidity.
>Europe was conquered by Christians.
How stupid and weak do you have to be to be conquered by a religion of stupidity and weakness?
>Only source he can cite is himself.
>Thinks your religion changes your race.
>Glorifies the Roman Empire as having unified Europe neglecting to mention the fact that the Romans enslaved various Germanic tribes.
>Criticizes Christianity for killing people on account of their religion but neglects to mention the Romans doing exactly that to Christians and even other Pagans.
>Thinks civilization is a half-breed subhuman construct despite the Norwegians forming their own Monarchy in around 800 A.D. (200 years before contact with Christianity).
>Literal snow nigger.

they use oriental rugs because they're durable and instruments don't mar the floor.

And the floor doesn't mar the instruments and you don't get footsteps and things rattling on the floor and you can easily add or remove them to adjust the reverberations from the floor to sound more like outside or more like your bathroom without a bath mat.

Also, they hold the rubber feet of drums in place.

>tfw you used rubber because rubber is supposed to hold it in place but it still jumps around
>oh yeah sure the jews didn't do this, too

he's a pathetic manchild with no idea what the fuck he's talking about
and if you agree with him, you probably are too