Drone Strikes and American Terrorism

For every terrorist Americans kill, two more take their place. All America does is terrorize women and children in the Middle East, kill civilians and create terrorists. Cezary Jan Strusiewicz interviews esteemed Cracked writer and Ivy League student, Muhammad AlJabri, about his life in North Waziristan. Hopefully, Trump's administration will see the folly of drone strikes and stop them if he takes office.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2429-relentless-fear-my-home-at-ground-zero-drone-strikes.html

#NotAllMuslims #AmericanTerrorism #DroneStrikes #FuckWar #Peace #Cracked #Funny #CezaryJanStrusiewicz #Muhammad

What an excellent article. I had no idea the American military was this evil

>For every terrorist Americans kill, two more take their place

So less droning, more nuking?

I agree that we should end drone strikes and use WMDs instead.

Drones are actually retarded for tactical strikes. They're perfect for destabilizing a region, which I'm sure is what US gov actually wanted to do.

I thought Cracked was supposed to be a humor site

It is. Just because you're too stupid to understand the humor doesn't make Cracked any less funny.

The country that spawned Hitler is advocating genocide. Surprise, surprise.

>For every terrorist Americans kill, two more take their place
What are they fucking Hydra now?

We've got a live one here lads

I take it you didn't read the article. HYDRA is specifically referenced as America's official military strategy.

I have a policy of not giving Cracked any click shekels. Clekels if you will.

More alive than you hate filled bigots.

I know, right? What is it with this place?

I thought that was us after the Redpill Skull's speech on the migrant menace.

>Hail Hydra

We are not a bunch of beta cucks

And what is the problem here?

That is exactly the level of discourse I hqve come to expect.

>Hopefully, Trump's administration will see the folly of drone strikes and stop them if he takes office.

They do realize it was Obama who was behind the surge of "targeted killings", right?

You certainly are an edgy child, aren't you?

There isn't one. David "cultural appropriation is fine when I do it" Wong is just a big fan of kebab up the poo pipe.
But what David "Ching Chong Ling Long Wing" Wong and his ilk fail to grasp is that ISIS and related groups actually do have a deeply rooted enmity for the west regardless of any military action.

Aside from violation of international law, it's highly and highly unethical for America to kill civilians at an alarming rate. The reason why jihadists have deep enmity with the west is because America keeps bombing civilians.

oooffh !
tatally rekt!
there aint no coming back from thatt !
you blew him the fu*k out with that one!
nice one freech brudder!
weWILLmake Sup Forums ours!
peace!
:)

>What is the Caliphate?
>What is the Ottoman Empire?
Y'know I have always found that liberal argument that all brown people were perfectly peaceful before the white man came to be a little patronizing at best, a lot racist at worst. Makes them seem like retarded children who need saving which I suspect is the point.

I was also under the impression that Russia was your current bogyman.

Typical channer nonsense. Trump forbid you actually make rational responses, right?

I know right?

Neither of which attacked until the west and christians started killing civilians.

So it is you opinion that we should just let Islamic groups behead children and rape women.
>someone post the video of those guys in the truck killing the kid. I'm on my work computer.

>Obama's drone strike policies kill thousands of civilians in the Middle East.
>Leftists don't give a fuck because civilian casualties are only bad when white people do it.
>The Nu-males at Cracked wanted to elect Hillary Clinton despite that she would continue these policies.

The exception is not the norm. It still does not justify America's heinous actions of killing civilians in the Middle East.

How do you think they even came into existence? All modern Turkey, Israel, Egypt and North Africa was Christian territory before the First Caliphate.
You know Islam as a religion did not exist until l after Mohammed died. It was set up as a way of creating a dynasty ans solidifying an heir. Look into the origins of the Shia and Sunni cults and it all becomes clear,

KEKED.COM is still in business?

The exception is not the norm. It still does not justify ISIS heinous actions of killing women, children, Christians, and homosexuals in the Middle East.

Failing "comedy" site comes to Sup Forums to shill for hate clicks. Sad.

Except the American military killing civilians in the Middle East is not the exception to the norm. Jihadists rose up because the American military and government has been killing civilians for decades.

>Except the Jihadists killing civilians in the Middle East is not the exception to the norm. The military's of multiple world powers including the U.S and Russia mobilized because Jihadists and Islamist governments have been killing civilians for centuries.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

I think it is to be expected from Cracked to cater to extremist groups of weird religions, They bowed and scraped to scientology for crying out loud.

>dont bring argument but ad hominem
>WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT HAVING HIGH LEVEL DISCOURSE, FASCIST BIGOTS

Blew my almonds right up

I see that you are incapable of forming your own responses or studying history for that matter. I pity your ignorance.

I see that you are incapable of forming your own responses or studying history for that matter. I pity your ignorance.

Advertising is against the rules, Wong.

HAHAHAHAHA
let's just forget the thousand years of slavery, torture and genocide against our people by the Muslims that eventually spawned the Crusades as a retaliatory force against a Muslim empire bent on the eradication of whites, Christians, Jews and everything else that was not pureblooded Muslim

Thats just me friend, calm down. They are more likely to say stupid shit if they think some people agree with them.

>For every terrorist Americans kill, two more take their place.
This is a classic fallacy meant to imply that you can't kill them all.

There are only so many muslims of fighting age, you can certainly kill them all.

It is true.

Holy shit youre stupid
You are responding with arguments that beat your own points and yet you're too blind to see it

The level of delusion holy shit
Please go and live in Iraq as a gay tranny and see how tolerant and loving they are

That was taken completely out of context, but it's not like channers care about the truth.

You literally start the thing off with insulting them and try to fucking smuggie it

Who the fuck are you trying to fool? Your arguments are weak and your entire comment was hypocritical to the extreme

What could the context even be besides that? Enlighten me.

I'm neither gay nor transgendered. I fail to see what uprooting my life here would accomplish.

In 19 century medics believed if you wash open wound with antiseptic it does good even though it gets immediately infected again. They were wrong.

>channers

Oh, grasshopper. You must learn the way of the shitpost.

Let's look at context then

On Trump's immigration ban on the Middle East:
“If your intention is to stop terrorism, do not try to blame the whole population of Muslims for it because it cannot stop terrorists,” she said.

“The more you speak about Islam and against all Muslims, the more terrorists we create.”

Literally "say bad things about us and we make more people to murder you and your family"

Wait why am I talking to a namefag? Apologies people will not happen again.

Youre defending the actions of terrorists because "X PUSHED ME SO THATS WHY I STABBED HIS MOTHER AND BURNED HIS SISTER ALIVE"

Go live in your happy and wonderful Islamic society. In a place where the evil West couldn't touch.

They were at one point and still claim to be. Ever since it was bought a few years ago, they can't publish a single article without shoving some social justice bullshit or taking shots at Trump. Hardly matters what the article is about, they manage to somehow bring it up.

Cracked is the antithesis to the stereotypical racist drunk uncle. The one always making political jokes that no one wants to hear during Christmas dinner. You just want to enjoy yourself and eat some delicious pie, but somehow he always comes up with an inappropriate Obama joke that makes people uncomfortable.

That's Cracked now.

>not knowing what shitposting is
Ffs you Redditors are cringe worthy as hell
>Ha, you made a name! Your valid point is immediately discounted :^)
And you do it again

You just got all of the teeth smacked out of your mouth you disgusting liar.

Far from it. The more you mistreat people the easier it is for extremists to recruit. Which is why America needs to stop killing civilians and the American people need to stop promoting Islamophobia.

>All America does is terrorize women and children in the Middle East, kill civilians and create terrorists.
We also keep Russia from taking over the whole of the middle east, and prevent them from controlling Europe's oil supply in preparation for (even more) military "adventures" there.
Or we did until now...

I must now sudoku

Excellent. That means there will be always more assholes to shoot.
>tfw americans can never stop to provide freedom bullets

I'd like to introduce you to the leftist lugenpresse.

Back to the faggot at hand. It is a fact that if the United States was not involved in the middle east at all. Lieberal cunts would complain that the U.S. allows a misogynistic, homophobic and theocratic regime exist with no repercussions. They love to complain but hate solutions. Anything to collect political brownie points.

They're not infinite
Stay the course, you'll reach the end

You use Nazi terms and wonder why people don't like you. We're you dropped on your head as a child?

German=/=Nazi

>We're
wew lad

what the fuck is up with all this Cracked shilling of late?

The website is dead, even if you link to it, use the archive you niggers.

You defend Muslims when you're the first faggot they'll throw off a building when they get into power and you wonder why people don't like you.

This is true, recall the Darfur situation and the hand wringing over Assad.

You're right on this one, using terms like lugenpresse signals your power level and should be avoided in public.

>1 post by this ID
sage

no this is fun,

Racists using German terms that are not a direct reference to Nazis. You're an idiot if you think anyone would believe that line.

Why do you assume racism from Germans? After they took so may refugees?

CITATION NEEDED

You're confusing Muslims with extremists. Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and they do not throw people off buildings.

No they instead stone people in the opening
>implying muslims are different in their interpretation of this shitty god book.

The Saudis haven't stoned anyone in over a decade, but that doesn't fit your islamophobic narrative now, does it?

stratospheric drones can take out multi warheads in the launch phase, russia's deterrent obsolete, underwater drones tailing all subs

They've beheaded several people this year. They do it with a sword in public for all to see. Apostasy, adultery, homosexuality, and not surprisingly, witchcraft, are capital offenses.

You're wasting your time here.

Mostly because it is not true

> not using wget