CIVIL WAR GENERAL: OBAMA TO NULLIFY TRUMP ELECTION TODAY

Daily reminder that this might be why we are hearing about antarctica so much recently

Obama holding emergency conference about russian hackers and Trumps election to be nullified.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-obama-pressconference-idUSKBN1442YG

Cnn fabrication story "Hackers had putins signature"

cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/russian-hacking-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/index.html

"Putin rigged the general election"
(((Reuters)))
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1441RS

CIVIL WAR STARTS TOMORROW BOYS

BETTER GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS SHIT AS MOST OF THE MILITARY DEFECTS TO TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0yTfzyccKHj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not gonna happen

Digits will confirm

Lol kek has already willed the civil war into existence

HAPPENING

whats up with antarctica?

i guess today is the day that the US falls to Marxism
>tfw getting ready for some guerilla warfare

sheriff joe nullified oboes presidency last night

OH YEAH?
I'D LIKE TO SEE OBONGO TRY!
WHAT ABOUT HIS 9 POINTS OF FORGERY IN HIS BIRTHH CERTIFICATE?
HUH? WHAT ABOUT THAT, HUH? YOU KENIAN INVADER

Don't let this slide!

Reminder: This is all a trick to get you to watch Barry Sotero pretending to be President one last time. Ignore nigger pressers.

it was a reinactment, not fiction
buzz aldrin is the thing and he escaped.

I'm proud to announce my campaign is rejoining the race for presidency. I want to thank each and every one of you. It's been a long hard battle with many difficult struggles. i know that together we can overcome this as a nation.

You gotta be fucking kidding.

Did niggers forget congress has to vote on declaring war, and a republican establishment would never vote on a war that's going to delay their nominee from entering the office?

It's not happening.

>OBAMA TO NULLIFY TRUMP ELECTION TODAY

proof ?

They think Obama's gonna declare martial war right before going on vacation

LMAO

its over user

F16s over seattle. Not even joking.

You do realize that he has no constitutional authority to nullify an election right. If he tried he would go down as an even worse president than he already will.

>suspending constitution effectively keeping trump out of office.
They wouldn't be crazy enough to do this would they? Obama's gotta have more sense then that. At least I hope so. If not Civil War 2.0 may be a reality.

You guys taking volunteers from Canada? Would gladly fight to restore Democracy and Trump. America is best ally and must remain prestine and free.

More panic threads? give it a fucking rest, nothing is happening.

how many bongs until conference?

nah

he's prolly just gonna say "if" a bunch more times and then "okie dokie".

Such conviction. Is that what your High Level Insider sources are telling you?

Thank God I moved to the South. Plenty of guns and survivalist badasses down here. When war breaks out, I'll be on the winning side.

one bong 15 bings

do you guys remember how there was this report that some department bought massive ammounts of ammunation a few years ago and we all speculated they are preparing for civil war?

plus the militarization of the police and the dead body coffins that FEMA bought.

So if Obama actually is about to try some shit against Russia, where should we go to protest, local city hall?

Die bitch

Finally, we can remove the Marxist cancer with extreme prejudice.

underrated.

Where can I watch the live stream?

Help me out fellow burgers!

>Obama plans press conference
>directly accuses Russia and Putin of hacking US election
>takes off to Hawaii before shit hits the fan

smooooth, Obongo, smoooth.

2nd american civil war started?

Ron Paul prophesied all of this. The Patriot Act and FEMA will be used against White 'domestic terrorits' which will clearly be a meme in a few days after Obongo announces suspension of the electoral college.

FUCKING SCURED

double checked... Kek speaks. Here we are folks. Action time starts in less than 24

GAS THE WHTES! NUCLEAR WAR NOW!

Should be interesting to watch.

Harold Covington also foretold the slow and coming dark. Nobody listened. Good luck surviving red Terror 2.0

Everything is sliding we have to turn ironic and synical as fuck to even guerrilla warfare on our board. Kms something bigs happening and im scared boys. Its been fun kek bless you all.

Press conference in how many hours?

>autists in this thread thinking they would do anything at all if this retardation were true
>implying you wouldn't simply just come on Sup Forums and make more angry threads and then masterbate to animated cartoons

Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude.

Do not worry, my children. Only the wicked shall feel my wrath.

Why cant the scum just give the fuck up. They lost. I know those motherfuckers are power hungry, but i cant believe they would be blood hungry also. It's going to be a fuckin' massacre if they prevent Trump from taking office.

one bullet dodged, 500,000,000 more to go

What would be the reaction of the American public if Obama gets another term? I'm not thinking civil war just yet, but in general terms.

>yearly pre-Christmas vacation presser
>surprise

He's just going to bitch about Russians.
I don't think Sup Forums would be the guys you'd have to worry about in this scenario.

What time is it in central time?

I desperately need this civil war please kek

>OBAMA TO NULLIFY TRUMP ELECTION TODAY

>tfw you're Obama and you block Trump's election and try to start a war with Russia but it only ends up with the military staging a coup, race wars, and the south rising again

We have no legal framework to deal with it.

So , war

Only if you burn down the Whitehouse. That's the only way to get the Google stink out. We'll need to rebuild.

you already lost

i wish a nigga would

>gorilla warfare
:^)

Would Americans actually be outraged enough to go through with it? No offense, but it seems that people on both sides are being complacent. I don't even think this is enough to make them fight in all honesty.

>mfw I have my yearly Christmas party tomorrow night
>I live 50 miles south of DC

I least I can go out with a hangover should bombs start falling.

They lost a smaller civil war to build up an immunity to losing bigger ones. Don't you understand vaccines?

>Burn them all!

If digits civil war

Obama is literally the biggest pussy ever.
He's not gonna do shit.

Still be worth watching to see his bitch tears over his """""legacy""""" being destroyed and the fact he will have an asterisk next to his name in the history books now.

It won't happen user chill

At the press conference, Obama will call for the congress to vote a postpone of the electoral college vote, due to "strong evidence of external interference".
>Print this.

>My birth certificate was a fake
>BUT YOU CANT PROVE INTENT
>GOING ON VACATION
>PEACE NIGS

It's not a nice thing to say but I really hobe for an civil war in USA. I'm pretty sure democrats, liberals and leftis will lose.

After that, those of the mainstream media probably get either jailed or killed for the traitors they are. Hopefully this will also be true for those controlling the media. Which directly or indirectly also control the german media. This will greatly hurt the german lügenpresse. Either finacially or a cut off stream of 'suggested news'. This could be a very important step for the uncuckening of germany and europe.

Good Luck Ameribros! Stay in good health and beat the shit out of the overjews and their minions. Heil Hitler!

Obama declaring an election void and staying in power?

We held an election mid fucking civil war, he has no grounds to do this, and yes I think it would lead to violence.

I live in California but my family and I are conservative. Will we be spared when during the next Civil war?

You mean the side that hates guns and thinks world problems can be solved with hashtags and changing your profile picture to a flag will be the side that loses?
I never would have guessed.

Shit I don't even own a gun! What's something a poorfag like me can go buy real quick.

Ruger 10/22 and 1,000 rounds ammo.

Cull the herd

Kek I seriously hope his press conference is to announce EC coup

What exactly would happen within the first day? Would people just leave their jobs, pick up their weapons and then what? What do we do?

The first thing they'll do is shut down the internet.

If you mean hole up in your appartment with guns and shit post on the internet then sure, go for it.

>Hackers had putins signature
Do they really think the Russians are that stupid?

OP has mistaken Obabwe as someone with balls I guess.

He's gonna trot out there, throw some shade at Trump, the GOP, and Russia, voice muh deep concerns, okie dokes and if if if if if if if if if. That's it. This is literally a non-happening.

No you have this all wrong.

Those in power serve Satan, they wish to bring about the rule of the Antichrist who will be the great mediator after WW3.

When the civil war breaks out in the US, Europe will shortly follow.

Screencap this.

Reminder that it's the Jews we are at war with. If this really happens they should be the first to be dealt with.

The military overwhelmingly despises Obama, both soldiers and commanders. They have literally no respect for him and will defect to Trump immediately.

The coup will be over in 15 minutes and Obama will be arrested.

They will find a way to spin this in their favour. Doesn't matter how bad it is; they won't admit they were wrong. Honestly, the only people willing to fight would be the conservatives and that would just make them look like the enemy. The media will spin it and call the alt-right "violent terrorist against democracy". I think the conservatives need to play this as cool as possible, really.

Proofs or role play?

>using .22 in a civil war scenario
guess it's better than the noguns liberals, still, get an SKS instead

vocaroo.com/i/s0yTfzyccKHj

You'll be surrounded on all sides. Do what the rest of honorable Californians did years ago and are still doing in droves and come to Texas for 'better jobs and housing.'

BTW, if shit goes down, Texas will secede. I'd like to tell non burger flags ITT that the media is literally being torn apart by now and two different news stations two channels away tell you two different stories. Despite that, no one's complacent. We'll fight. We don't want to, but it'll be ugly.

Hi point. 9mm. 160$
They work alright, just keep it clean and maintained, and dont let it be a nigger tier weapon. Or a break action.12 gague is like 100$

seeIt's not happening, alsoEveryone needs to chill.

song?

we arent leafs

they think americans are

>The military overwhelmingly despises Obama, both soldiers and commanders.
That, I believe
>They have literally no respect for him and will defect to Trump immediately.
That, I don't. Just because they're against Obama doesn't mean they will immediately follow Trump's orders. Especially considering he isn't president yet.

Can't congress just say "fuck off nigger"?

this is one of those times where 99% of what people think is gonna happen is based on some sick gets in a kek thread.