Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQorKjyAkY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE
theintercept.com/2016/10/26/syria-yassin-al-haj-saleh-interview/
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/assad-never-used-chemical-weapons-islamist-rebels-did/
video.jkikki.de/v/tdt16122016-720.mp4
barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/two-irish-dudes-get-hammered-drunk-and-wake-up-on-the-front-lines-fighting-isis-with-the-kurds
syria.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S O O N
O
O
N

"Every place whereon the sole of your foot shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness, and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the hinder sea shall be your border."
(Deuteronomy 11:24)

New ISIS video from anbar

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZQorKjyAkY&feature=youtu.be

Shows footage of ISIS vs iraqi forces in the anbar desert.

crackpot theory time
>USA points ISIS in the direction of Palmyra
>ISIS commits fuckloads of men to taking it
>US backed kurds swoop in while the Turks keep them busy at Al-bab and Russians/Syrians at Palmyra
>King Obongo adds "helped take Raqqa" to his legacy

maybe too far fetched?

Daily reminder

After a time without roaches it seems they are back to try and distract us from recent developments in Syria. So let's do our part to keep /sg/ roach free:

-Filter shitposters

-Hide completely off topic posts

-Do not get baited into posting far off topic

and remember roach autism is meaningless without an audience.

>Every place whereon the sole of your foot shall tread shall be yours
Aushwitz confirmed for jewish death camp

gf just sent me this

my gf and her sister on the left
syrian user you can have Liliane

sup people

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

forgot pic related

Thanks. That's amazing footage.

You're assuming that ISIS blindly follows orders from US.
I really doubt it, even if they've some kind of non-agression pact the guy who led Palmyra offensive for example wouldn't blindly follow any order that could harm his military tactics.
Also don't forget that majority of them fucks goats.

why do arabs always fire machine guns from the hip?

The area is quite mountainous and not really equal in elevation.

Lay down and you cant see shit, and how else are you going to fire a machine gun?

The idea is suppresive fire, supress your enemy to make them afraid to peek their heads out and then assaut wit AKs

underrated.

they're really stepping up the amount of media they're putting out

Getting desperate in their death throes. Always happens.

Send her to Belgium user, I'll take care of her real good

Wtf why are you posting pictures of my wives

What's that photo behind him?

Soemone pls answer, I want to know what y'alls take on all of this is. Is Assad the bad guy???

This is all I know: youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE

you can take their friend, Dima is mine and Liliane goes for syrian user

thx kike

>bad guy

I'd like to say that the Anbar province is where ISIS has basically been "defeated"

They seem to be using alot of the tactics they used before they got territorial control pre 2014, IEDs on roads and ambushes, trying to capture equipment.

Just proves how ISIS will go back to insurgency tactics once they are "defeated"

Caroline is mine, don't forget it
>tfw no one posts her pics
I love it

i wouldnt say that
i would say it's because they havent been in the news for a while

in the MSM, Assad taking Aleppo blew the fuck out of any mentions of ISIS taking Palmyra.
everyone's focused on "ebil butchering dictator" instead of "ebil RPG wielding jihadists".

Is Trump a neocon or something?

Call of jihad: Goat warfare 3.0

Lurk more nigger

And also, these people must be working together with toyota on advertising deals, it's getting too obvious

Is Abu Wahid still alive ?
He's the monobrow guy who had the kebab uniform

RUSSIA IS GOING TO LOSE SO BADLY LMOA

Thoughts on this?

theintercept.com/2016/10/26/syria-yassin-al-haj-saleh-interview/

>morality in warfare
>morality in the middle east

Assad is a bread and butter benign dictator, and it works 70% or the time because these countries cant do democracies.

he's not evil or bad or good, he's necessary

safe zones =! noflyzones/denying Russians access to syrian airspace

Nah, he got killed quite a long while ago.

That's why Omar Mateen killed 50 homos in Orlando back then, he got mad US killed Abu Wahid

I'm a NEET, I post on pol all day, I just don't pay attention to the war and now that it's been in the news all week I just want to learn more about it.

Checked, okay, I guess I understand that... Was the whole 2013 chemical bomb thing real? I feel like I vaguely remember people saying some pics were fake and that the attack might have been someone else.

Well they're bankrupt. And their only aircraft carrier runs on coal except it's broken down being towed to Antarctica.

Haha they even took "Allahu Akbar" out of the Iraqi flag @13:05

>as the whole 2013 chemical bomb thing real?
No, see
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
gcint.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/OPCW-JIM-Report1-021216.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

And

anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/assad-never-used-chemical-weapons-islamist-rebels-did/

Rebels did it, not Assad.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

somehting something
turkey
video.jkikki.de/v/tdt16122016-720.mp4

lol

>US trys to help SAA against ISIS
>accidentally bomb SAA
>/sg/ chimps out at USA
>ISIS attacks palmy
>USA waits so not to kill SAA accidentally
>Bombs them after all SAA are out of area
>/sg/ chimps out at USA

really makes you think

it doesnt really matter at this point, but the UN will drone on about it because the only thing they can do is bitch and moan.

the chemical attack coincided with UNHRC members coming in to inspect the place, and some allege the attack was carried out by rebels to get US intervention, because why would Assad start gassing when the cops are at his front door?

Tbh, if the Russians hadn't stepped in, Obongo might have invaded and you'd get Iraq 3:electricboogaloo's revenge

Dang, why would the rebels do that to the innocent people? Were the people that they killed fighting against them?

What about this talk about Assad pushing radical terrorist type people to the rebel side to create more extremism from them and make Westerners not want to support them?

>USA (CIA) funds ISIS against SAA
>Bombs SAA
>/sg/ chimps out at CIA
>ISIS attacks Palmy
>US doesn't intervene
>Bombs them once Russian funded groups are engaged and going to win
>/sg/ chimps out at UAF

Really stimulates my noggin

but you see them in places where they could lean it against a barrier or a wall or something but they still seem to prefer to fire all over the place instead of steadying it against something.

Now let's imagine an airstrike carried out by a Syrian plane would have killed 80 American soldi...I mean military advisors. What do you think would have happed? This was no small incident.

who's chimping out?
i've seen more posts about how cute an iranian girl looks int he last few threads than about US bombing the gear ISIS nicked from Palmyra

Well yeah, it's just a result of poor training i guess.

Nice

>The US Navy's newest destroyer broke down while transiting the Panama Canal, colliding with the Canal lock walls and forcing the $4 billion dollar ship to resort to a tow from a tugboat
>$19 trillion debt

just saying..

Is this from al-Bab's hospital are ES captured today? It kinda looks like it

>Dang, why would the rebels do that to the innocent people?
>obanana says he will bomb syria if the government uses chemical weapons
>rebels use chemical weapons on rebel areas and blame the government
>western and gulf countries immediately blame assad without even researching and ask for bombs
In the long run, rebels don't care to murder thousands of people that support them if they get air cover from the US.

Oh okay, that's really interesting to keep in mind. I remember it being a big deal because I had my first kid September 9th and the whole time we were in the hospital we were watching the news about Syria- but the fact that they were covering it so much makes me think it was definitely meant to manipulate the public opinion, just not sure for which side- I guess anti-Assad right?

What was happening specifically in 2015 that pushed them to intervene and would have pushed Obama to invade?

Hoholmaps claims Russian state tv confirmed Russian ground forces in aleppo?

Fried Turkey Inside™

Why do they want to be bombed by the US? Are the people from both sides divided up in different areas so that they can be attacked without hurting the other side? Are civilians divided over this stuff or all basically on the same side? If they are divided, what is the difference between the two groups? Like I can't even imagine how they compare to republicans vs. conservatives in the US.

"2 soldiers wounded"

"tank lightly damaged"

"nothing went wrong"

t. turkish defense ministry

i have no idea, sorry, i didnt save her facebook to stop myself from obsessing over her, but we have certain Serbian in here who got it saved. Try asking him

man i am hacker known as Sup Forums but not russian, sorrie

FUGG OFF FILTHY MONGOL I DISCOVERED HER WHAT MAKES HER MINE. SHE WILL BE MINE (soon)ᵀᴹ

>Bombs SAA
Only one time! It was just a prank, bro. I swear!

Capability. If the SAA had attacked us we could criple them, airstrikes on Damascus, etc. but the SAA can't actually do anything to us when we make a mistake.

You reap what you sow, Turkey should have known better than support some Islam extremist cunts

>implying you're not aiming for Europe as well
no moar fooling

This

No tears for fascist roaches

if you cross your eyes it looks like some blonde bitch is giving him head

Irishmen wound up with the Kurds after a night out

barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/two-irish-dudes-get-hammered-drunk-and-wake-up-on-the-front-lines-fighting-isis-with-the-kurds

Damacus user is going to fugg her, just to bully you. I'm sure of it.

How can you lose against people who engage you in the middle of the desert 400m away with AKs ?
It's not like you didn't see them coming or it was 500 men attacking you...

>Why do they want to be bombed by the US?
Rebels want US to bomb the syrian government. They don't care if they need to kill civilians and frame it on the government.

>Are the people from both sides divided up in different areas so that they can be attacked without hurting the other side?
See the map. Outside the frontlines there is rarely fighting, unless they get airstriked.

>Are civilians divided over this stuff or all basically on the same side?
Divided, but the majority support the government. Many don't like Assad, but realize he is better than any other alternative. Most syrians don't want sharia law which most rebels want to implement.

>If they are divided, what is the difference between the two groups? Like I can't even imagine how they compare to republicans vs. conservatives in the US.
There are not 2 groups, there are hundreds of groups. The government is highly centralized, but the rebels are all divided and don´t have any command structure. Then there is ISIS and the YPG kurds. Also many people that lives in areas controlled by the factions don´t necessarily support them. And there are many internally displaced people, most fled from rebel areas to government areas. I can´t answer this in a post, you will need to research.

Sounds like the irish alright.

I swear she's got plastic surgery, something about her just looks off.

yeah, the west is very heavily anti assad because all they see is another Saddam or Ghaddafi waiting to be toppled.

dont know about 2015, plenty of shit happened then, like the tide turning in Assads favor

it's much easier to explain if you look at a map
syria.liveuamap.com/

there are some pockets mixed in that havent been cleared out in certain areas

Red=SAA (assad)
Green = Rebels (formerly CIA backed)
Yellow = Kurds (Pentagon backed)
Black = ISIS (beheaders and terrorists)
Dark green = Turkish/Rebels

right now the only city the rebels hold right now is Idlib, and it's on a flat plain, making it easy for a turkey shoot.

Man just stop you're bluepilled as fuck

So what is their end goal in that? Do they think they'll literally kill off all of the government people are destabilize them to the point that they can take full control of the country?

So most of the rebels are pretty extremist then? I can't remember which type of Muslim, Sunni or Shia, is the worse kind?

If most of the people like the government what is with all of the stuff going on on twitter, all of the Syrians tweeting about how the government is genociding them and the West isn't doing anything?

Are the Kurds bad? They seem like they kinda just want to be left alone.

Sorry, I'll try to do my own research, but thank you so much for answering my questions.

>Toyota

Toyota take-over when?

>Sunni or Shia, is the worse kind
Sunni

Hizballah bringing the bantz

Kurds never just want to be "left alone"

Typical Kurdish tactic

>Move to city
>Breed like rabbits
>Once you've infested the city start claiming it's rightful Kurdish land and has been for thousands of years
>Demand independence and chimp out, new city is part of Kurdistan, please give
>Go back to stealing electricity and marrying your new child bride.

Well that sucks, Saddam and Ghaddafi (especially the latter) were basically good for their countries, right? Should we expect to see Assad lynched by a mob someday in the future? Or is he winning now?

I guess I remember lots of ISIS stuff going on and lots of pressure for someone to do something concrete, which is when Russia seemed to start doing more bombing.

Oh, damn I didn't realize how much control ISIS still had, does that mean they're currently "winning"? And what do the pockets need to have cleared out?

So Aleppo currently has three different groups sort of surrounding it?

Ok, thanks, that's the ones behind the rebel side?

Ah, so they're like niggers of Syria? Where do they even come from? They're just Syrians?

BY THE WAY which side is Israel on?!

Unfuckingbelievable. I thought only russians can drink like that.

>So what is their end goal in that? Do they think they'll literally kill off all of the government people are destabilize them to the point that they can take full control of the country?
Each rebel group has its own end goal, most want some kind of islamic state. And they want to take down the government in a similar manner to what happened in Libya.

Yes, most rebels are extremists. Sunni are worse, at least in Syria. They are the ones beheading every alawite they find, and forcing christians to pay jizya, stuff like that. And it depends on which rebel group, some are more extrimist than others.

>If most of the people like the government what is with all of the stuff going on on twitter, all of the Syrians tweeting about how the government is genociding them and the West isn't doing anything?
Propaganda. A few people can create a big illusion of what is happening. Specially if they have the mainstream media backing them.

>Are the Kurds bad? They seem like they kinda just want to be left alone.
They want their autonomous state, no other group wants that. They might negotiate some deal with the government.

>So what is their end goal in that? Do they think they'll literally kill off all of the government people are destabilize them to the point that they can take full control of the country?
Yes

>So most of the rebels are pretty extremist then? I can't remember which type of Muslim, Sunni or Shia, is the worse kind?

Yes, and Sunni is the batshit crazies

>If most of the people like the government what is with all of the stuff going on on twitter, all of the Syrians tweeting about how the government is genociding them and the West isn't doing anything?

well the most prominet people they show tweeting that are pro rebel activists, if not rebels themselves
for example, that little girl Bana is most likely the daughter of a Rebel commander.
most of it's bullshit.

>Are the Kurds bad? They seem like they kinda just want to be left alone.
Kurds want land, and they'll screw over anyone who gets in their way.
Turks fucking hate them and are just itching to kill the fuckers, but have to play into the whole "we're fighting isis" excuse.

>Sorry, I'll try to do my own research, but thank you so much for answering my questions.
you're alright mate, this shit's hard to follow initially

>BY THE WAY which side is Israel on?!
al Qaeda side.

Kurds are an ethnic group of their own. They live in areas like Eastern Anatolia, and parts of Northern Iraq and Syria.

Turkey has a big problem with them too, being literal Islamig gommunists and at times a hostile faction. With a little insurgency going on in some areas.

>Ok, thanks, that's the ones behind the rebel side?
mostly, but this isnt a sectarian conflict, so you have a fuckload of Sunnis in the SAA

>Oh, damn I didn't realize how much control ISIS still had, does that mean they're currently "winning"? And what do the pockets need to have cleared out?
most of it's sand and a few villages. and a fuckload of oil.

the ones to keep an eye on are Raqqa, Palmyra, Deir Ez Zor and Al-bab

SOON

does the us actually have a reason to want syria in the hands of 'moderate rebels'
it only seems to make sense for saudi arabia and israel to want this

who do you think is pushing them to do this?

>Ok, thanks, that's the ones behind the rebel side?
Pretty much. The rebels have a strong Islamist element, backed up by Gulf Wahhabist states.

Kurds are also Sunni but they have a secular confederal system in the North (Rojava).

HORY FUCKING SHIT EVERY TIME I SEE THIS I GET URGE TO HUG HER FIRMLY AND KISS HER

yeah, well, such is the life in eastern Europe, being too poor to vist Damascus and ask her out. Even if she said no, my heart would be at place, knowing that i did what i could. Would also have a drink with Damascusbro, i love meeting and talking to people from different cultures

or she is just outstandingly beautiful young girl with just right amount of make up, y'know

ISIS takes Brazil?

The U.S. is totally controlled by Saudi Arabia and Israel because of Zionists, banking, and the oil economy.

brazil tkes everyone, we can use black too cause we're africans