Mexican presidential candidate says we will recover back California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico...

Mexican presidential candidate says we will recover back California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Florida

All México is going fucking nuts right now and he will very likely win by an 80% margin

Is this the year of WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VrTAA8fr61I?t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=9wZIl8jozLA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexico going to war with America would just lead to them getting absolutely destroyed.

Mexico and liberals versus Russia and alt-right...

I'm pelvic thrusting uncontrollably right now.

You can have California

Kek

They really want to be a nuclear wasteland

The meteor impact wasn't enough

Sorry Gringos, we are taking over

Good luck with that. Mexico can't even solve their gang infestation. Their entire military would be obliterated in about an hour.

Don Francisco is running for El Presidente?

The wall just got 20 ft higher

LMFAO
You don't want to fight us.
We can let the thunder roll 24/7/365 at the range you're at.
You'll look worse than the middle east.
This guy has to be full of shit and trying to capitalize on emotions.

Stop culturally appropriating Don Francisco, mexicunt

>mfw

>Mexico
>war with anyone
They can't even put down the cartels they effectively run the country

bring it on motherfucker

That might be the plan

>>Implying I'd lo e nothing more than Ww3.

Come on insider...try to take Florida but you best teleport there because the south is full of swamps and crap traps. And the gulf has alot of rough water

The NWO is getting pretty nervous huh? I hope they do something so we can delete their shitbag countries.

youtu.be/VrTAA8fr61I?t=6s

And he is a jew lul

No no.
That's not the answer.
Unless you have death wishes

>German-born Chilean
>Mexican presidential candidate

Nice try, Pablo.

"The Blood of Americans Will Run Through Tenochtitlan like Rivers"

Holy fuck this guy is a badass.

Mexicans can't even take care of small paramilitary forces running drugs in their own country, there is no way these subhumans will be able to take on the full force of the US Military on their home turf.

SOMOS MEJOR

Mexico needs a great northern wall to stop the flow of illegal guns and drug money. And the USA will pay, beleive me!

Bronco should of have hired us for his campaign.

Holy shit this guy is a dumbass. Trump and Putin can pull off the strongman routine because they are positions of strength. This man seriously wants Mexico to get rekt.

>Florida
Are Mexicans appropriating Cubanism now?

Red Dawn when?

You literally have zero main battle tanks or light tanks, just afvs. How could you possibly win against a nation who has built 10,000 M1 Abrams?

> hey look a dro-

I think bronco could have excellent relationship with trump, not even joking, they are both high energy

you are wrong

we have alredy Mexican troops inside your army, and you aren't even aware of it

we will use your own weapons against yourselves!

a coalition of nations could. And you're not taking into account all the spics already here that have been waiting for this

I don't know man his latest press conference seemed pretty serious, he's a force to be reckoned with even for the US

youtube.com/watch?v=9wZIl8jozLA

>Is this the year of WW3?
If ww3 is Mexico vs US, it's gonna be a short war.
I say let's have Don Fancisco and Donald duke it out behind a randomly selected Hooters somewhere in the southwest.
Winner gets to keep California, loser gets Arizona.

This is the plane that the Mexican Air Force is primarily composed of.

>A
>FUCKING
>PROP

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
You know what? This would be fucking great actually. The wall just got 2000 miles shorter, after we march all the way to Panama.

>ITT: Mexicans actually think voting for themselves to be nuked is a smart idea

It must be really bad down there if suicide is your best option, sorry to hear about your situation Mexico, I hope youre reincarnated as a cat or something, and you never have to worry about working for your food, like you do in Mexico.

>Annex Mexico
>Make them pay for the wall
It all works out

What are the """Mexican Intellectuals""" saying about this fellow?

More like everyone plays stupid political game like rats fleeing a sinking ship. Basically, the world is totally going back to Lord of the Flies, and yes sometimes you need to get a club to make people not do certain things.

Which yes, basically means that you can no longer be nice and you have to use the U.S. army to enforce the status quo and possibly put down some revolts should we get sucked into an Asian land war thanks to the infinite wisdom of successive administrations.

Which basically means that Europe and Japan need to really step up because the U.S. army is doing things elsewhere.

This guy is a Trump planet to justify building a wall

cool

>leaving Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama the fuck alone
Not even spics want to deal with niggers.

Ill call him... el trumpet

engañado

>a coalition of nations could.
Reminder: we have a larger military than the next ten nations combined, and account for FORTY FIVE PERCENT of the world's military budget.

We would love to. Trust me.

There is no coalition of nations that could possibly invade the United States.
I'm pretty sure our state troopers alone could defeat Mexico.

>Florida
Was never Mexicant clay in the first place. They're welcome to Commiefornia though.

>Amrica finishing off beaner country in a week
>""""World War""""

That's got to be a WW2 plane. Nope. wtf Mexico.

Reminder that Mexico is now one of the Kikes main tools, and they're going to put an effort to make it as their next weapon.

Expect Mexican-Israel relations to increase.

Also, South Korea is in their pocket too.

Pancho Villa was a giant faggot.

>Their entire military would be obliterated in about an hour.

Eh, I'd give them 12 hours. It takes time to get the big boy bombers into the air.
>tfw Mexico gives the U.S. an excuse to annex it and Canada

fake and gay

DONT LISTEN TO RETARDED PACO

Our elections take place in 2 years
The two dominant parties PAN and PRI havent even elected someone for the presidential campaign.
Mexico will never be 80% onto someone because the differences between north and south are very big ( North is rich, likes to have real politicians, south is awfully poor and the people are very lazy, they will vote for the most handsome guy the media presents to them)

Pinche OP pendejo

>Second Mexican-American War
Holy fuck it'll be an absolute slaughter.

>Commiefornia
One in eight Americans live there.
Your party is the minority, and only in power because the ysystem is glitchy.

can we just meme magic a genocide of mexicans already? they have produced literally nothing of value, and are an objective blight on the planet.

>Texas
From our cold dead hand fucker, we made you pay for it last time and we will make you pay for it again.

lol bring it on Paco

Arizona could take on your whole army alone.

>Expect Mexican-Israel relations to increase.
This, you Americans watch Jews stab you right in the back (((again))).

>Sup Forums fell for this

ayy lmao

He looks like a poor attempt by iluminati genetic engineers to cross soros with a brown toad

If you must resort to authoritarian measures than that shows the weakness of your belief system.

you are all autistic

LOL, now Mexico has its own Trump.

The Salvation Army could sack Mexico

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

It's cruel to get people's hopes up like this.

This guy runs Sabado Gigante on Univision. WTF, two reality television stars running North America.

>Commiefornians
>American
In name only friendo.

But US-Israel relations are already better with President Elect Trump, Obongo antagonized them remember? If anything Mexico becomes a bigger gateway for Muslim terrorists unless the wall is built

>Colorado
this was never yours, faggots.
Spain claimed it but it nothing about this place is even Spanish aside from some of the names.

There were never any Mexicans here until the 1980's, lol.
Mexicans are such retards.

What happens when a man who has openly threatened to take back 1/4 of the US becomes the president in Mexico?

What happens when it comes down to full scale protracted war with a supportive populace, or nuking them like Japan to prevent further loss of lives.

80% support? Nuked.

Three. You forgot Kevin O'Leary

Trump's security detail could sack Mexico.

He even has his own TV show, just like Trump... what more? Is he a billionaire or something?

Hahahahahaha

The Cartels are more well equipped than your fucking government lmaooooo. We would wipe your shitstain of a country off the fucking map.

That was funny though Pedro.

They could do it if obama was stupid enough to force a re-election which will inevitably be rigged even more.

>Mexican Airforce

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Air_Force

During WW2 the Germans were treated with a great deal of fear and respect. Japanese however were demeaned as lower than humans. I hope you like being the test dummies for the next generation of bombs. I'll personally help throw you in camps.

I would love to see Mexico try. Trump would take the opportunity to cleanse the mexican question.

>China allied to US in ww2
>part of US nuke plan anyways

They would nuke Mexico in a second.

He's following in Trump's footsteps. Populism works.

MMGA

>Reminder that Mexico is now one of the Kikes main tools, and they're going to put an effort to make it as their next weapon.

>Expect Mexican-Israel relations to increase.

Yeah good luck with that.

>Jews and Mexicans form anti-anglo alliance.
>6 months later Mexico invades Syria and Iran.

Not really worried, nigel.

Would welcome the chance to carpet bomb Mexico City.

Could you at least provide a link, Don Julio?

>approx 363 aircraft
hahahahahahaha LAX has more airplanes on the tarmac.

Mexican army is not as bad as you may think, my gringo friend.
They're really capable, also you have the narcos, who will probably fight for territory. Other nations because of interests + liberals yelling muh let them take it back + lazy Mexicans who would rather go to war and kill fat neckbeard instead of studying or getting a job.
Also you have Mexicans already in here. It wouldn't surprise me if California was taken first.

looks like a toad

Born: Mario Luis (((Kreutzberger)))

How? With weaponized mariachi bands?

I'm confused. This guy is Chilean and the presidential election hasn't started yet. Please fill me in on how this hoax is real.

The wars been going on for generations.

In another few decades those states will be predominately Hispanic. Well, all except Florida, Utah, and Colorado.