On civic nationalism

Daily reminder that what you leftist call "civic" nationalism, is actually "broad ethno white race nationalism". Meaning that its simply white of different nations, like germany, the dutch, maybe some better slavs immigrating and cooperating with one another.

Actual true ethnic nationalism would be very specific, to nationalities, as it was in the middle ages somewhat.

and what you leftists are suggesting by rewriting the meaning of civic nationalism, is actually "non white, banana republic nationalism"

To us america with its 60% and somewhat high success is not a black swan event, its directly tied to the whiteness.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955772/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also to add, some generic racial realism facts.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

frankly, there is enough data to already suggest that there is no need to experiment with other races, as they are shit. Civic nationalism does not need to be extended in order to include low IQ shitskins.

Only whites are civic, its even our world most likely.

What if I'm a civic nationalist under your definition of "broad ethno white race nationalism," what then?

I don't think anyone actually believes in the leftist idea of civic nationalism, but what I think is the most important is the culture and the thought process, which can be independent of race in extremely rare cases such as Sheriff Clarke, he's black but he's the definition of what it means to be an American Nationalist.

Note that I'm not saying that we're wrong in wanting to believe that only whites can be civilized in this way, I'm just saying that it's wrong to reject people based purely on their race rather than their actions.

But basing your opinion on people's actions is still a good way to remove the niggers because they have extreme difficulty acting human, but there are still the diamonds in the shit ocean such as David Clarke and Ben Carson.

american blacks on average have something like 15% white blood in them.

The actual negro did not even have a language of his own, nor a very good understanding of the concept of time.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

There is simply no need to waste all of our resources, even some of our resources on shit races.

Look jackboot, first off these sorts of people have to rig the legislature to even have success and the reason is clear: Ij America, being American isnt tied to race. Being America is the sharing of a common set of civic values applied to every US citizen.

Racial identity takes a back seat to this ultimately as racial identities come and go, ethnic groups are made from the intermixing of ethnic groups past and is far more preferable from a genetic standpoint that the incestous obsession with racial purity ethno-nationalists speak of in their desire to be handed success without merit.

Culture and Language override ethnicity, plain and simple.

to add to that: Basically if you create a white, him being a good person and also being able to create something good, like an invention or proper art, has about 10 times more chance.

So why would you waste finite resources on garbage? What for really? If you get much better odds with whites.

I can already answer that question actually as I also know the nature of liberals, or dumb christians with their "muh souls"

but there is literally on reason to take an animal from the jungle that is not capable of anything, and then provide him with stuff, if your own blood is much more potent than his.

Are you literally retarded? America is based on broad ethno nationalism, just look at the immigration charts. White fucking nations.

You know what else could be added to the mix? Asians from the better nations as they also have high IQ.

There is no success with shitskins otherwise. These people are failures.

To be American you need to identify with American culture, and be an upstanding citizen, not identify with trashbin nigger or cholo culture and hate "whitie" the people in the nation who actually love their country, and deject any members of your ethnicity for acting American rather than being garbage like the rest of them.

Look jackboot, first off these sorts of people have to rig the legislature to even have success and the reason is clear: in America, being American isnt tied to race. Being American is the sharing of a common set of civic values applied to every US citizen. I understand the Dutch imperials have a hard time grasping that even as they fight against their Indonesian relatives, but this is true in the US. The confederacy simply undermines this at every turn it can as they hate the idea that their lazy asses can have less value than successful blacks.

Racial identity takes a back seat to this ultimately as racial identities come and go, ethnic groups are made from the intermixing of ethnic groups past and is far more preferable from a genetic standpoint that the incestous obsession with racial purity ethno-nationalists speak of in their desire to be handed success without merit.

Culture and Language override ethnicity, plain and simple.

So can a dog also become an american? Can a bird become an american? Do these animals have concepts like freedom of speech?

more bumps

>toothpaste decides to be fucking retarded

Though of course if through some freak of nature a bird was born with human intelligence and could contribute to society and uphold the values of American culture then sure.

In it's natural state of course they can't. I don't even know what kind of point you're trying to make here with your gibberish.

I was agreeing with you in this thread until now.

Well thats because you are dumb. Certain races lack certain means of thinking, a proper functioning democracy needs an IQ of 90 or higher. Many races do not have that as average.

For some concepts around morality, law, economics, even garbage disposal you need to have enough IQ points.

what implication do you not get when a race is so different that THEY HAVE LITERALLY NOT HAD THEIR OWN WRITTEN LANGUAGE BEFORE

NOR EVEN WORDS FOR THE PASSAGE OF TIME

ARE YOU LITERALLY FUCKNIG RETARDED

kill yourself you dumbass.

Do you think a fish can understand rocket engines? Do you think that a dog can understand Keynesian economics? In a similar way niggers cant understand freedom of speech, or the "Do no harm upon your neighbors" Because they have no souls, nobody has souls, there are only neuron clusters inside of the brain in every human, and they are not equal, and they are very much tied to race on averages.

kill yourself

>some better slavs

Which?

oh I dont know.

>retarded toothpaste blindly hates me because I said "maybe we should let some niggers live" while disregarding anything else I said

why though? The cards are stacked against the niggers big time. There is no real reason to keep them around really. The way i see it, and its the way that also is easily proven, one white man is worth a million niggers (as the niggers are incapable of even inventing the best of the best)

even your pet liked niggers are completely useless and pale in comparison to some average, upper class white man.

I remembered a comprehensive list of all the behavior types that we shared with animals, but kinda lost it.

But it was like this

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1955772/

and niggers shared more features with animals than with us, kek. The no written language thing, no time perception, and no conceptualization of their actions (which leads to rotten filth everywhere) are one of the worst things that these monkeys have.

The only reason why civic nationalism worked is because it was broad white nationalism, not ALL RACES CIVIC nationalism.

Yee but which ethnic groups I meant.

Well which ones had the cool inventors, good compositors of classical music and clean/neat looking cities with classical architecture? Czechs probably. Generally in that region I would say.

Some would even extend it to the native white russians, but I am a bit wary. Even ukraine had some hand in creative pursuits like the military hardware that they made, and they too have some normalish video game creators.

The problem is, the further you go to the east, the more alcoholic and cigarette smoking the nation becomes.

Keep your racist bs off Sup Forums

lol

i dont see how the church protects from genetic subversion, since its message is universal.
maybe cultural subversion

>nigger nationalism is kicking a football in a desert
kek

orthondoxy has some limited racial realism lore embedded in it. But yea, generally speaking its a pretty bad thing in our modern times as egalitarianism is now a major deciding factor, with the world becoming as full as it is today.

Fucking this.
The American and European perception of civic nationalism is very different.
We don't even refer to ourselves as X-American. We are just Americans.
I have British heritage but I also think the UK is the land of spineless women.

This. I have turkish and ethiopian heritage, but I hate both countries.

Here is the difference in white Nationalism and ethnic nationalism

>Missouri, Iowa, and Wisconsin remained German immigrant majority until 1990