So tonight US President Barack Hussein Obama II is going to announce a formal postponing of the electoral college vote...

So tonight US President Barack Hussein Obama II is going to announce a formal postponing of the electoral college vote, in the wake of Russia's state-sponsored intervention in the election.

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
youtube.com/watch?v=AuCJ7tA5sW4
youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922136/Blind-clairvoyant-Baba-Vanga-says-Barack-Obama-president.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7owWqg24qis
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread783338/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proofs

I'm inna woods

Proof?

The time for talk is over.

so they aren't claiming that russia directly hacked the election. they're claiming they hacked the emails, the despicable contents of which affected public opinion? is this right?

Still this asshurt over the election result :^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if this happens its very probable that i will be dead or incarcerated within the next 18 months

>Russia's state-sponsored intervention in the election

1. No proof.
2. Even if there was proof the hacks were Russians, they weren't hacking the voting machines so it makes literally no difference.

kys Paki

i already had my weapons on stand-by for months, you'd be foolish to square them away and think this is over.
if i smell blood in the water i already have a plan

Won't happen, this is slide

But it will happen.

We don't know what the fuck he's going to talk about.

She predicted he'll be the last President.

Obama tries to destroy the Constitution and supplant the President Elect. Trump issues call to arms. Mad Dog Mattis supports him. Military rallies around Mad Dog. Obama and Anti-fasc SJW army BTFO. White ethno state achieved. Good times.

Yes, that's it. Apparently it doesn't matter that the DNC is utterly corrupt, the issue at hand is the fact that everybody knows about it now.

Apparently making decisions based on new information is wrong and illegal in the lefty mind. The goy---- people should only vote how they are told to vote.

what time is the press conference? where can i view it?

civil war bbbbb starts today

theirs nothing they can do. it's over.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

We'll see what he has to say, but something people tend to keep forgetting. Today is the last day to sign up for Obongocare health insurance. This whole Russian nonsense has overshadowed it when they would usually be shilling it everywhere so his emergency meeting might be to remind everyone kek.

Shitty b8 kys saged

Moron, our generals are not pussy footing bafoons.

Our commanders are true patriots and no POTUS would attempt to block another one. Its career suicide and on top of that, its a death sentence. Not only does our congress completely disagree with our current POTUS, the people would revolt in a matter of hours after that speech. It does not matter who the current potus is, this is why our public is armed, to keep anyone from strong arming us.

Sucks that you would have to take the cock if it was your nation though

Link.

why do Sup Forumssters talk so much shit about "muh guns" when theyre too pussy to walk around Harlem spewing the shit they do online?

don't forget our drone being taken by china. how fucking convenient.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuCJ7tA5sW4

Why would we visit a zoo? What would be the point? Apes wouldn't understand anything we'd say

What time is the address?

> Election postponed
> trump wins again

Old useless vid. They copied everything from another birth certificate.

youtube.com/watch?v=8frqVINnQjc

19:15 GMT

14:15 EST

I hope for the sake of the Human Race that he is not stupid enough to do this.

We're still on track for the prophecy, it seems.

I can't find the post in the archive though. It should be there, I just lost my screencap of it and cleared my browser history since then.

Some CIA user said so. I'm kind of skeptical but then again it seems like pretty plausible turn of events

Like it's time to just start killing.

So.

You all ready for this?

Civil War starts today. Obama is going to announce his delay of the Electoral Vote. This is where it starts. I'm not trying to shill or LARP, I just want to know:

You ready?

Umm obama called a big meeting for today at 215pm idk all these fake and b8 fags but its somthing to do with the election.

The war of northern aggression will have a better ending this time

Inb4 obama causes new cold war also lol since he is demanding action

1:15 CST, probably youtube

it'll be fun just to watch wingnut heads explode

Sup Forums is 18+.

Leave.

Stupid reddit bait. kys cuckman

wasn't assange a traitor just a couple years ago?
wasn't russia still the ussr to the right just a couple years ago?
what happened?

Anyone got the part where the CIA agent exposed that Trump would never become president and Obama was going to literally start WW3?

The end times are upon us friendos. This: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3922136/Blind-clairvoyant-Baba-Vanga-says-Barack-Obama-president.html is also pretty scary to read.

Aside from the fearmongering, who believes this is actually going to happen?

hillary: this is not about me guys this is about the security of our democracy, and the integrity of our nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=7owWqg24qis

lol

Considering the current year? Yeah, it actually might fucking happen.

when obama was willing to talk to the russians he was a communist sympathizer. remember?

wingnut minds are so twisted that no one could knows what's what

>tonight the president is going to retroactively change the rules of the election so his party can win
Yeah Im sure that will go over great

D-did the Russians hack me too?

Good stock of liquor, food, water, can cook up a storm, medical knowledge, medical supplies, steady hands, steady aim and extra motor vehicles and also horses. Willing and able to do whatever is necessary to help. I'm only lacking firepower as I only use a .22 rifle to scare pests off of my current property.

Guy's I am part of the CIA and tonight trump is going to overthrow the US gov, I can confirm this because I am CIA.

exactly.

and no one is talking about this fact. all the people on trump's side giving interviews on CNN are saying is "It didn't effect the outcome anyway," and "we need to move on now". pretty much rehashing hillary's "what difference does it make at this point."

They need to positively hammer home the fact that all the hackers did, whether they were russian, american, canadian, finnish, or antarctican, was to expose the absolutely corrupt DNC.

feels like civil war

inb4 it 100% does NOT happen like the last 100 "happenings" on Sup Forums

you're full of shit

The president has no authority to do so, as the date is set by US Federal law such would take an act of congress.

Why does a particular subset of posters keep trying to assure us this will not happen? It's almost...suspicious.

The inauguration date is not (yet) going to be pushed back.

8/10 on the happening scale if true but I doubt he would.

It would spark the biggest constitutional crisis since Bill Clinton's impeachment in 98' for a start.

Unfortunately don't have a rifle. But i have a 45 and a 9mm. Hope it's enough to manage.

>it seems like pretty plausible turn of events
no it fucking doesn't it's completely unreasonable

IF it happens then it happens but as for now you have no good reason to believe it will happen

have fun wasting your time in this playpen for schizophrenic conspiratards

No, he's not. He doesn't have the legal ability to do so.
Also, I love how they're painting it. "Russia interference." 20 million into Clinton's campaign from the SAE is apparently alright, but a Russian telling you the fucking truth about one of the parties isn't.

Russia dindu nuffin. DNC has no proofs.

And yet here you are. Funny, isn't it?

not an argument.

A true american

No he's not. That just isn't reality. Just like how the recounts changing anything wasn't reality, Obamas birth certificate being fake isn't reality, him banning guns wasn't reality, and the KKK making a comeback isn't reality.

Civil War would be exciting but it's not happening. Trump will be president without creating any trouble. Only loudmouths on social media say otherwise.

I feel like you're retarded because Obama doesn't have that power.

We can only hope you are right.

Oh and he doesn't have the fucking balls to do it either.

this

stop samefagging leaf it's embarrassing

I tell ya he's not gonna give up, this is gonna get ugly. never seen a president dragged out of the white house kicking and screaming.

no

Well, if you're not a schizophrenic conspiretard like the rest of us, your continued presence is a bit hard to explain.

Pretty good English for a tanned Swede, too.

fake news

This

Is there a stream to his speech?

Who would do that anyway? You're fucking stupid.

i'm just having my coffee before starting my programming work for today i just went on Sup Forums to see if the joe arpaio birther shit (which is not happening either) is something you still believe is happening

>bafoons
But you, apparently, are.

This. These are strange days we are living in fellas , almost everything is possible.

>People still think Obama can do shit about the electoral college
Do you think the electoral college is a group of people that meet in a big room and vote?

No.

Each state has electoral college members that meet among themselves and vote then send their votes to Congress. The President has zero involvement in this process.

>Russians hacked elections
Jesus fuck these people are dumb. How the fuck did they 'hack' the elections?
They hacked the DNC (if it was even them) and exposed truthful information.
Thats not hacking an election or undermining the democratic process. If anything that's HELPING it. If the DNC had nothing to hide they would have had nothing to fear. Exposing legitimate information so the people can decide is not hacking an election.

Of all the Sup Forums happenings that never happened, this one is going to not happen the hardest.

Source godamit

i am russian hacker

americans are so easy to hack

behold

an incriminating photo of corrupt american politician!

>SAE
SAE International, the professional association and standards developing organization for engineering professionals?
or do you mean UAE? or the Saudis?
Disregarded.

Grab your guns this is what the 2nd ammendment was fucking made for.

>believing any of this shit

>“Trump won’t really become the Republican candidate. He’s flaming out on his own,” Vazquez said, adding that the real estate magnate and reality TV star would move on to an unsuccessful independent candidacy.

It looks legit.

Friendly reminder this press conference has always been part of the plan.

What makes you think they operate on the same standard?

He needs to be arrested immediately. He's too dangerous to be kept in office.

Whatever the NYPD/FBI have in those 650k Wiener emails needs to be released asap.

apparently it's a complete hoax
>Transaltion: "what war? Vanga has never made such a prediction! Somebody fabricates (those predictions), than others repeats them and the people are getting stressed (by the predictions).They speculate with her name, because everybody believes what she has to tell" says her neighbor and friend. Boyka Kostadinova has been friend with Vanga for 50 years.
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread783338/pg1

But Obama could stir up a shit storm and trigger BLM, La Raza, cucksUnited, SJW army, to the point, that congress caves in to quell civil unrest. Worked in Ukraine, why not here?