So does this guy actually have much power? Is he a paper tiger? Is his power overstated by the left?

So does this guy actually have much power? Is he a paper tiger? Is his power overstated by the left?

Other urls found in this thread:

home.cern/topics/birth-web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET
lebed.com/2006/art4517.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. he is chess master.

But is his military actually powerful?

In Russia the leader is all that has ever mattered in politics, they can amend the Constitution at their will. If he can't cement his power bloc than someone stronger will and the people will love him for it

he IS soldier. dk how strong they are but they do respect him.

Military-wise it's moderate. Russia's military power is in WMDs and aviation, not manpower(China's the opposite).
Economically it's hard to say. Slavs are notoriously retarded at economics but he's sitting on a literal goldmine of natural resources which are about to become even more valuable in a post-scarcity economy.

Politically, who even knows. Russia's political power always lay in being unafraid of the US (and providing support to whoever felt antagonized by it). It'd be interesting to see how this will play out once the Trump reshuffle happens.

the idea that Russian hackers are better than American hackers is stupid. just no. America is fucking invented internet, Americans are ahead of Russia in cyber feld and the hacking technologies.
If they would have said Chinese hackers - that would be more plausible.

I have a president. He's 64 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.

>paper tiger

They have enough nukes to end the world dumbfuck

The internet was invented in Switzerland you mong

Lol no.

Yes.

home.cern/topics/birth-web

It looks like he has sharingan! look at his left eye!

He controls both the super powers.
And whoever controls Moscow and District Colombia,
controls the world

Try again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARPANET

Why would I? We're talking about who invented the internet.

We may have invented the Internet, but that doesn't mean we're necessarily the best at using it. For example, American ISPs are slower than those in pretty much every other first-world country (and some second-world countries) thanks to ISPs having monopolies over certain regions of the US without competing against each other, and without any competition from the government (thanks to their lobbyists pressuring lawmakers to make that illegal).

You might have, but you haven't.

Sharigan you say?

Russia aint a world superpower, just a regional one. The left is making shitty excuses for their failings.

web != internet

You mongoloid

>has the power to turn newyork into a crispy hole in the ground

Having like 300 aircraft carriers doesn't really matter when you can do that.

Putin/Russia is just the proxy enemy between the US and China.

Simple.

> the world Wide Web isn't the internet
Ok, Barack

Russia is the scapegoat for American foreign policy failures.

No. China is as relevant as India, just more aggressive.

Russia has a shitton of nukes. Its the only reason they're relavant.

He's the richest man in the world and runs the biggest country. He influences elections in many major countries.
What more do you fucking need?

>home.cern/topics/birth-web
>The web was originally conceived and developed to meet the demand for automatic information-sharing between scientists in universities and institutes around the world.

Your article is literally talking about ARPANET in the 70s.

CERN didn't invent anything, they just took the idea from America and applied it to a larger scale.

You're lost m8

That's a fair point but the world doesn't work like that anymore.
Russians cant manufacture consumer goods if their existence depended on it and they are easily fuckable with sanctions on their natural resources.

The real enemies are the US and China and i honestly hope that a Trump administration finally shows that to the globe.

Dont talk stupid things, our students win all the prizes at competitions of programming.

I love how you guys type in the exact fashion that we stereotype your speech as being

He's the public face chosen by the Russian oligarchy because he's good at giving off an impression of strength, statesmanship, and competence.

uitschot

Maybe was true in 2000. But he jailed/exiled many rich ones and became rich himself and enriched his KFB bros. Now time to make name for himself in history books. But not fuck it up like that austrian guy.

Is this what you burgers actually believe in?

You see ivan, when become redpill like us, you too see truth
wool so far over you eyes you are like sheep

No, but they have nuclear weapons so they can do whatever they like, mostly.

Oh cmon you could have tought he was just a puppet in 2000 but after the annexation of Crimea you can't deny the dude has muscles.

>burger
>red

>slavsquat
>blue

Actually interwebs was invented by an Indian you MORANS. Indian invented fiber optics. Otherwise interwebs wouldn't exist

Damn indians are smart

He can personally hack anything he wants, so yes.

Yeah, I also heard americans used some indian language to code their talks while fighting japanese. Navajo, I suppose

we can aruge he maybe its a paper tiguer in some aspects... internally he need make happy a lot of people for stay in power. and well...we all know its chine the one give them money right now, but we can give him credit cause he is more brilliant in comparation to western leaders, and what he achive so far with the litle russia have at the moment, its remarkable.

> Russian oligarchy
This thing does not exist since 2002.

Your president used to work for the all time most effective Intelligence service ever, and you doubt that your country has an incredible intelligence agency?

100% true. All information is 0s and 1s and we invented 0s and shit

1's and 0's are Arabic numerals

If you're so smart with computers why is your tech support so shit?

Putin is just a fucking kike puppet. Look at his Oligarchs, they are 99% kikes. Also he has prominently participated in every kike proxy war in the last years from Syria to Crimea.

It ... literally does, man. As is pretty much universally agreed-upon not just by westerners but by almost every Russian I've talked to or whose work I've read.

I swear, I love you guys, but you are the absolute worst for talking about your asses about your country. Every single Russian seems to believe that, just by virtue of being born in Russia, they've been gifted with deep insight into their country's character, the workings and policies of its gov't, and the hidden motivations of its leaders.

In the west, we call people like that "delusional."

Does he?

>russians know russian politics and history worse than illiterate burgers

Yep, he is a puppet. Look it up:

Bumping with link again:

>kike war
huh, but doesn't he support the opposite of what isreal wants
>from syria to crimea
so basically
>from 1 to 2

>H. A. - A Пyтин, извинитe, oн - мeнeджep? Или oн caм пpинимaeт peшeния?

>O. Д. - Пpeзидeнт Poccии - этo cвoeгo poдa тoп-мeнeджep, yпpaвляющий вceй cтpaнoй. Oн yмный, aдeквaтный чeлoвeк, никoгдa нe пpeвышaющий пpeдeлы cвoих пoлнoмoчий. Зaмeтили, кaк зapaбoтaл гocaппapaт в Бeлoм Дoмe, кaк paбoтaeт пpoкypaтypa, cyды, cпeцcлyжбы, кaк paбoтaют poccийcкиe тeлeкaнaлы и гaзeты? Пpocтo блecтящe! Bce пoмoгaeт экoнoмикe, бизнecy, a нe мeшaeт нaм, кaк былo eщe нeдaвнo. Пoд этo мoжнo дaвaть дeньги, чтo мы и дeлaeм.

If u can read russian.

No, Russia has been incredibly weakened militarily. The only true threat they pose is economic, especially to our federal banks if you catch my drift amigo. This is why we are being fed a line that war with Russia is necessary.

We're watching Iraq 2.0 all over again except we should be smart enough not to fall for it again. SHOULD.

He's secretly afraid he will become a lame duck like yeltsin, so he's trying to make Russia look strong, so the masses don't turn on him.

what the fuck is that webm from?!

Well, he is outsmarting everyone with ease. He is the most powerful man right now, but is also borderline pacifistic. He is being invited so many time to war and always declined. If I was american, I would be seriously concerned about his follower.

rough translation

>N. A. -About Putin, excuse me, is he a manager? Or does he make decisions on his own?

>O. D. -The president of Russia - that's its own kind of top-management position, supervising the whole country. He's a smart, adequate person, who never exceeds the limits of his authority. Did you notice how he earned gosapparat (not sure what gosapparat means exactly, government position maybe?) in the white house, how the prosecution, judges, special forces work, how the Russian TV channels and newspapers work? Just perfectly! They all help the economy, business, and don't bother us the way they used to not long ago. For this (I might've fucked this part up) we can give money, which we do.

Putin's troll army is commandeering Sup Forums by forcing fake news and slide threads:
-->Syria General
-->Marxism/Communism General
-->President Trump General
-->Sup Forums Red Pill General
-->Russia/Ukraine/Crimea
-->White Phosphorus
-->Russian Hacker
-->At War With Russia
-->Russophobia
-->Media Lies about Aleppo

Kremlin hackers have literally dominated Sup Forums with dozens of threads to manipulate the feeble-minded.

He outsmart the west with fiction and falsehood

Also it might've been special services instead of special forces.

>felt antagonized by it)
>felt

Putin might be the richest man in the world sitting on 80 billions worth of stocks

He is a judo master and former KGB agent. He probably snuffed a few fuckers out with his own bare hands

idk kinda
not us-tier but russia has been upgrading their military tech since the conflict in georgia in 2008.