Lets go to war boys! Fuck Russia, fuck their cuck followers!

Lets go to war boys! Fuck Russia, fuck their cuck followers!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481068086284.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you dont want to go to war, youre a cuck!

News conference in one hour!

how dare those meddling Russians expose our massive corruption! showing how shitty the establishment candidate is = rigging our very election

Something something weapons of mass destruction

The president can't declare war. That's congress's job. As a black man who has never bad mouthed Obama before; we need to fucking impeach this nigga right now.

I'll participate in Civil War before war with Russia. I hate the left more than any other group in the world

Obama is a peaceful man who won the nobel

i bet russian hackers hacked his speech

It's funny how all the leftist faggots in LA, SF, and NYC are thumping their chests saying "WE MURICA NOW", when they'll do everything in their power to weasel out of military service if a draft became necessary.

If the russians had an impact on your election, does that mean obama had an impact on brexit?

This. I look forward to joining you on the front lines. You have my support in the 2nd American Civil War.

War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War!
War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War! War!

Thank you brother

Another redline that means nothing.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

HE has like 30 days to do something

Fuck off, King Nigger

Thank god the left is gonna stop Trump from starting WW3. I was really worried for a moment.

i hope he will just nuke russia before trump gets president.

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

im sorry Russian comrades, you have to get killed.

Dont worry, we will keep your women nice and safe with us when we make a Refugee program for them.

this man ain't even US citizen,
his birth certificate,
and his SSN are fake,
how come he became a president?

This, nothing personal Ivan I just want to get to shoot people and rape. I know you would do the same.

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

Im sorry Russian comrade, you have to get nuked.

K. I'll just wait here and fuck your wives while you're deployed killing white people because some random nigger immigrant told you to

>Russian comrade

r u blind?

>retaliate
>over paranoid unverified suspicion

good luck faggot

Nice try KGB, but you have to get nuked.

Thanks Obama

Thank you for your post comrade, you still have to get nuked. Here is .50 Russian Rubbles

>the president can't declare war
What?

>Ukraine is the same country as russia

American education at work everyone!

This is why you should not post about shit you do not know faggot leaf.

Congress is filled with Never Trumpers who want to retaliate against Russia. Who are itching to start shit with Russia. The only ones holding them back are liberals. The same liberals who follow Obama and Hillary.

they might as well be.

Before we can officially declare war, Congress has to have a vote. We have had exceptions to this, mainly the civil war when Lincoln classified it as a "rebellion" when Congress wouldn't vote for war.

This. Time for some bleaching while the dindus are deployed, getting slaughtered by slavs.

Win Win.

By those standards, California might as well be Mexico.

Ok, I guess I see your point

Night of the Long Knives when?

This has nothing to do with my post
Has that clause even been used since WW2? On paper, it's still illegal to wear armour in britain in the parliament building, but that law hasn't been applied lately.

There is no conflict between California and Mexico you retard.

Congress has to vote to declare war.

On paper yes, in reality no.

DIE FOR THE JEWS YOU STUPID GOYIM!!!

OY VEY! I BLAME FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

so weren't we suppose to die today?

Huh is this a political thing or an internet argument?

>Oh shit guys Syria's getting really serious and the American people are getting upset, we better get a war going with Russia so we can solve this issue. People are more content to live in squalor in times of war and it'll postpone our economic crash.
>Alright we're gonna get Hillary in office in a couple months we better start building rhetoric about the evil Russians so the American people will be Cold War paranoid about them. Have our propaganda networks and Hillary voice lots of anti-Russian statements condemning them as the global bad guys again so once Hillary gets in office we can rev up the nukes.
>OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK SHIT Trump just won are you fucking with me shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fu
>Okay okay okay okay okay we've still got time, start claiming Russia "hacked the US election" even though that sentence doesn't make sense and we have no proof, Americans will go with it if we say it enough, they're not gonna look it up. We gotta MAKE THIS WAR HAPPEN maybe we can even get the college to postpone a vote to keep us in power longer. Start turning our "fake news" claims up to eleven so we can write off anything calling out our lies as "fake news" easily and maintain the narrative against Russia, let's go c'mon we don't have much time!

Honestly they might as well be actually practicing government transparency they're so obvious with all their actions and intentions.

Go, America. We will use this occasion to exterminate the rapefugee who have been sent by Russians hackers.

Says the President who used tax payer money to try to influence foreign elections

>Muh sanctions!

Prolly tomorrow night

>Honestly they might as well be actually practicing government transparency they're so obvious with all their actions and intentions.

lol'ed, yeah idk what the hell they think they're doing. After the iraq fiasco only a total moron would believe anything the US government ever says

The US went to war without valid casus belli, it won't stop them this time either. And the leftards are so butthurt by the election result that they'd rather nuke the whole world than accept the reality.

>tfw part of the "russian hacker" group
>tfw U.S. intelligence is incredibly stupid
>if they think any of us are actually in Russia

>doesnt know what tfw means

Anyone have a link for the Press Conference Obama is doing today where is going to say he will retaliate against Russia. It's at 2:15 est

> MUH PUTIN IS A GOOD BOY

But he can bomb shit for x amount of time without permissible from congress. And the declaration of war is virtually meaningless these days. Everything can just be a "conflict."

Who's so desperate for the US to go to war with Russia? Clearly, they thought they could just wait until Hillary (who they clearly own) was elected but now they're obviously ramping up a gear because there's about to be someone in the White House they have no power over.

> Im a brain dead jig who was lelelel OBAMA A GOOD BOY! but now i want him out

go back to worldstar you stupid mother fucker

>Investing is evil.
Do you know the story of how America was discovered and then settled?

youre damn right faggot. russia is at the weakest its been in decades because of them.

now eat up like a good boy

So what, Obama is trying to tank USA-Russia relations before Trump comes into office and actually does some real diplomatic work?

Bro,their women are white and eastern orthodox...there will be no fugee program for them.

You must be fucking kidding. A War with Russia?
You are out of your mind.

The exact number of nuclear warheads is a state secret and is therefore a matter of guesswork. The Federation of American Scientists estimates that Russia possesses 4,490 nuclear warheads, while the U.S. has 4,500; Russia has 1,790 active strategic nuclear warheads, compared with the U.S. having 1,750.[2] According to 2016 data from the New START Treaty Aggregate Numbers of Strategic Offensive Arms facts sheet, the United States has fewer operationally deployed strategic warheads than Russia.[11] On the other hand, Russia is estimated to have roughly 1,500 tactical nuclear weapons, all of which are declared to be in central storage.[12]

This China bullshit is actually a big deal believe it or not.
The drone was taken from international water, which is a sign of piracy a.k.a an act of war.

Shits blowing up gents!

>USA goes to war with Russia.
>USA reveals that they have 10x the amount of nukes they said they had.
>Russia reveals that they had continued stockpiling even after the treaty.
>USA gets glassed while Russia moves people into Siberia.

NO WAR FOR PIZZA

do you think we could maybe prove it first before attacking russia?

Ukraine means little Russia

We're already at war against shitheads like you.

It's actually pretty easy to figure out what your opponent's maximum bomb making capacity is: you look at the cooling capacity of their plutonium production reactors and work backwards to get an upper estimate for how much plutonium they could churn out.

It's HAPPENING !!! - TODAY 2:30 PM .Obama will be revealing himself in his true form...The END TIMES HAVE COME.... GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS.....

cool

Some russian neets hack dnc

>This means war!!!

China steals drone

>H-heh you guys can keep that,we have pleanty

>run away from russia
>talk shit on Putin
100% truth, zero doubt

>if you don't give your blood, tears, and life to the alter of Globalism you're a cuck.
KYS faggot.

You are either forgetting that the USA and Russia were supposed to have significantly reduced their stockpiles or you haven't realized that the absolute maximum of non-hidden production is still enough to cause significant heat related damage to most of the USA if needed.

Holy shit a peaceful man my ass.

We went from two countries we were fucking up to 7.

This fucking post brought me back to old/pol/ for an instant. I've been here much too long. God bless the USA

>he thinks there's gonna be a war

US weapons dismantling was done under Russian verification. Russia may well have a lot of fissile material tucked away somewhere (not necessarily nefariously, this could potentially be due to poor record keeping during the Soviet-Russian transition) but I would be very surprised if America did.

still no evidence Russia played any part in the election. So sad. lol kek

Who's this though. I need to see more of them tiddies.

A country without a hidden card is a country that is going to be toppled soon. Even the Muslims understand this.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481068086284.webm

No Russian ever called me "goyim"

>giving (you)s to trolls
just kill yourself desu.

Only Congress can declare war, although the 'Commander-in-Chief' can pull off some military action.

This might be the first time where the military can say "go fuck yourself" to the CinC, which leaves the CIA to do it on their own, if they'll obey him without question.

That 'hidden card' is SLBMs in the case of America and mobile launchers in the case of Russia. You may not have a very accurate idea of how many warheads America possesses but Russia certainly does. Secret warheads (in terms of number, not location) aren't terribly useful for deterrence.

> run away

wew. why would we run from a country who cant even mobilize? hahaha. worry about your little rat dens. no one wants anything to do with you. we would put you monkeys back into the stone age.

"election hacking" did they hack the voting machines?

Media did it already.
They wouldnt say it if it wasnt true.

dont even bother responding to obvious shills

You only need a few for deterrence. The key is showing a powerful nation without revealing its true strength. Therefore when a nation decides that it can take your country by comparing strength then you simply bitchslap them back into submission with your hidden strength.

Prince Abdul the royal palace is letting you shitpost again?

Putin manlet will fuck that nigger

>The key is showing a powerful nation without revealing its true strength.

I think you're applying the value in hidden numbers for conventional military strength to nuclear deterrents. In the immortal words of Dr Strangelove: "Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world?"

You can destroy the world you lost control of in 1 day.