Protestanism may become the Christian Standard, Asians to be the new majority of Christians

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

>China's Protestant community, which had just one million members in 1949, has already overtaken those of countries more commonly associated with an evangelical boom. In 2010 there were more than 58 million Protestants in China compared to 40 million in Brazil and 36 million in South Africa, according to the Pew Research Centre's Forum on Religion and Public Life.

>>Prof Yang, a leading expert on religion in China, believes that number will swell to around 160 million by 2025. That would likely put China ahead even of the United States, which had around 159 million Protestants in 2010 but whose congregations are in decline.

>By 2030, China's total Christian population, including Catholics, would exceed 247 million, placing it above Mexico, Brazil and the United States as the largest Christian congregation in the world, he predicted.

The current catholic population is
1.2 billion
The current protestant population is 800 million

That a 400 million difference.
With China, us Protestants could over take you by then end of the century.

Are you ready for the Pope to lose power and influence, and Protestantism to rule the World?

How do you Catholics and Orthodox feel that since China has the highest population on the planet and that because they are converting to Protestantism, that there will be more Protestants in the World, making Protestantism the face and standard of Christianity?

How do you Christians feel about East Asians making up the majority of Christians?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off you buck tooth slope

Good, protestants are more reasonable.

AMEN brothers and sisters

Aren't they buddhist? This seems like bullshit.

>Aren't they buddhist? This seems like bullshit.

they are, but crave for western success,
so they convert

>cucking themselves with a white religion that cucked itself with a jewish religion
is this like the chinese version of being a special snowflake pansexual wolfkin SJW? le edgy rebelling against chinese hypernationalism by pretending to be a white mind controlled by a jew? rachel dolezal and talcum x on a national scale, feigning religion instead of race?

Good the end cant come soon enough
Matthew 24:14
>And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

China's state religion is atheism but culturally they're Confucian.

Be reasonable user. The only ones that are going to be taking over the world is Islam.

>tfw I can't pronounce protestant
I've managed to go this long without anyone finding out, lets hope I can manage for the rest of my life.

The only thing islam rules is sand and goats

>Confucian
Is not a religion any more than individualism is.

I feel like you're a bunch of LARPing idiots who in one thread are vehemently racist and the next are for "our chinese brothers".

post that really famous korean preacher

dude is a dynamo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>god saves all races plz misgenate all over my society and wife Tyrone & Chang

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAN CHRISTKEKS SINK ANY LOWER?

>>Not really, I mean Chinese people are not that religious.

You'd better be ironic. I don't think Jesus preaches to the chinamen that they were God's chosen people

In english
Prah-teh-stent

but protestants are false

>Protestantism may become the Christian Standard
Not sure how that'll happen given that it's declining globally whereas Catholicism is growing globally.

>talcum x

ror

We'll see how long until the reach German levels of success and them German levels of Cuckness when they invite hordes of sandcoons.

Too bad they're converting to Protestantism though

They'll become a nation of a billion snake wranglers and young earth creationists.

How fucking new are you faggot.
Check the statistics.
It's just eugenics
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mr4uXBPsUU

I swar mane just try and maybe this cuckpope won't call a crusade but I will and we all are going to be fucked up

>trying to make this about Catholic vs Protestant

Suck my dick you commie faggot. You're getting BTFO that's all that matters here

Protestantism doesn't take the Bible literally anyway, including the parts about any people being chosen above the others.

East Asian Christianity always devolves into some cult that portrays the pastor as some demigod. The church turns into a mega "charity" that is used to funnel tax-free money. The Gospel is of little to no importance to them. Churches in East Asia are more like social clubs. They get to show off trinkets that they bought with burrowed money so they can "marry up". Until the Husband discovers that Ms Lee nose is not the only fake thing that she has going for her, but also her "wealth". it happens in Korea all the time. And I'm sure it happens in China as well

Daily reminder

They do

when has china mattered

>omg there's a ZILLION CHINEASE they're gonna BTFO us!!!

Yeah let me know when they stop being bucktoothed manlets incapable of independent thought

He wasn't preaching to Europeans either but they still adopted it.

I think Buddhism says you can be Buddhist and anything else if you want.

East Asians are bro-tier but their high IQ doesn't give them dolichocephalic skull shape.

Protestants are also dominant. If the chinese actually adopt Christianity, we are fucked, because Christianity is the best ESS (evolutionary stable strategy) we know of. Hopefully they communistically sperg out, and attempt to crush it and demand atheism, but I think those days of China are over.

Asian hipsters adopt exotic Christianity like our hipsters adopt exotic Buddhism

Protestant is an umbrella term that, essentially, means any form of Christianity that isn't Catholic. So Methodist, Presbyterian, Baptist are the most common, but literally and "modern" church of Christianity is Protestant as well

It would take on of these specific denominations (Methodist, for example) having over 1.2 Billion members to overtake the "influence" Catholicism has, and that won't happen.

>Godless protestant cucks recruiting subhuman chinks because they are just LARPing as christians when they are really Atheists
Can you prods just come out of the closet and admit you are all atheists in denial?

Buddist, Taoist (Catholic/ Protestant) Christian Chinese here
Baptised twice and attends whichever church is more convenient on christmas and easter week...
Well, you get the idea how this shits all over statistics

forget the "protestant vs catholic" bs, this is good because the Chinese Xtian ascendancy will threaten the Communist party, which is still the part of Mao Zhedong the biggest piece of shit in human history

chinese need to get rid of the communist party before they can be considered equals

>Peter was catholic
nice meme, he was the first protestant he didn't knew it

Commies will purge them anyway.

Why does you Nordic have a numale beard and haircut?

Because nu-males get this style to try and appropriate Nordic testosterone culture

>Catholics act superior
>even though they're basically just answering to yet another cuck governing body that enforces political correctness

At least if you're in an authoritarian protestant church, you can just drive half a mile down the road to the one that agrees more with your politics.

>Sup Forums used to idolize Christianity for it's traditionalist values and for being the antithesis to modern liberalism.
>Anons here would fawn over images of traditional families attending church and lamenting over the fact that they were born "in the wrong time" despite never once setting foot in a church of their own free will unless some one else dragged them there.
>Fears the west being taken over by Islam and Christianity being eroded from history but at the same time nitpicks any small detail from any news that you think would bring them happiness.

It's not just this thread but you can see it all over the board now. Sup Forums was unified over the year by trying to get Trump elected but now that the honeymoon phase is over you see rampant shitpost by anons simply trying to act contradictive to the mainstream or simply shitpost.

I swear, by the end of next year were going to see an ideological shift on this board because Sup Forums just HAS to be the underdog going against the tide.

You never really stood for anything did you? Completly serious one thread and brushing everything off as satire the next. What ever it takes to fit in with the narrative and to get the most (You)s.

protestantism have never been well-liked on Sup Forums, the pope have gone full cuck, it's only natural that Sup Forums starts to distance itself from Christianity.

This, if anything China will be even worse.

what you gonna do, it's now like Jesus said everyone was going to be saved

Protestantism's claims fail to line up with the bible, Hustory or logic

protestantism is almost judaism at this point
I mean, just look at your fucking evangelists guys

Good, then Christianity can be the white religion and Protestantism the shitskin religion

It's perfect, they're always protesting whitey

and Islam european

Stop. Judaism is actually better than that shit

Can you even consider protestantism a legitimate form of Christianity?

It contradicts all known history. It contradicts itself and it contradicts the bible

How can abyone even take this seriously?

We all know the bible contradicts protestant

This right here destroys sola fide

catholics contradict themself, they dont even read the Bible, why are you going to follow fide if you dont have it in Christ

Too bad, that they wont convert to orthodoxy (only orthodox body in EA is in japan)
but, eh at least they're Christian
I view every christian as brothers and sisters in faith

P.S. except for mormons. Screw them, they think that Jesus was an ayy lmao...

Actually they don't. But protestants do

>the bible is clear
>sola scriptura
>contradictory intepretations

Wow

Deez yellow skin bitches need to go the fuck back to Asia dawg. Straight up. I'm not down with these punk bitches eatin noodles and cats.

fact.

Protestants hate the church fathers and early christians

>2016
>people join a cult that classes them as sheep
>this is seen as perfectly normal

Fact: Protestants think Polycarp and all of the early Christians who witnessed his Martydom are going to hell

Polycarp 17:1
But the jealous and envious Evil One, the adversary of the family of the righteous, having seen the greatness of his martyrdom and his blameless life from the beginning, and how he was crowned with the crown of immortality and had won a reward which none could gainsay, managed that not even his poor body should be taken away by us, although many desired to do this and to touch his holy flesh.

Polycarp 17:2
So he put forward Nicetes, the father of Herod and brother of Alce, to plead with the magistrate not to give up his body, 'lest,' so it was said, 'they should abandon the crucified one and begin to worship this man'--this being done at the instigation and urgent entreaty of the Jews, who also watched when we were about to take it from the fire, not knowing that it will be impossible for us either to forsake at any time the Christ who suffered for the salvation of the whole world of those that are saved--suffered though faultless for sinners--nor to worship any other.

Polycarp 17:3
For Him, being the Son of God, we adore, but the martyrs as disciples and imitators of the Lord we cherish as they deserve for their matchless affection towards their own King and Teacher. May it be our lot also to be found partakers and fellow-disciples with them.

All I read was that a lot more Chinamen are slated to burn in a pit of eternal hellfire for their heresy desu senpai

I always knew cucktianity was a not white religion.

Christianity is inheirtly a jewish religion, i have nonidea why these fucks are celibrating

Wow, she's really cute for an English girl.

But which branch of Protestantism?

Sheep of the second order because if you look into it, looks like Rome controls Orthodox and Protestant Christianity through their Jesuits. They need the proxy in many cases because of history. Jesuits have been in Asia for centuries now. If the vanilla Catholic cult grows too large it risks another schism so best to have their minions divided up into several factions when it gets into the billions. Same reason Islam now needs 2 major factions. The Machiavellian potential is enormous with this setup since now we have 5 or 6 major pop religious factions that can all be played against on another.

Islam BTFO.

There are orthodox martyrs in China

Protestantism is for whites, Catholicism is for shitskins, and orthodoxy is for slavs.

>Protestantism is for whites

)))

That's just sweden. Have you seen our Catholics? Everything in sweden is cucked. In america Catholics are the sjws, and in Slavic countries the protestants are the most red pilled and successful people.

Protestants hate the church fathers and early christians

>and in Slavic countries the protestants are the most red pilled and successful people

lol no

>worked for the kgb
>red pilled

>implying 100% or even 50% of protestants are creationist

now is the time to get my pefect christian asian waifu

Actually a LOT of them are. And the best part about it is that the only people fussing about evolution are...PROTESTANTS

Are you Anglo-Catholic?

South Koreans and Chinese that convert to Christianity don't look like the hipster types to me. Most seem to be middle-aged or seniors

You have to go back shitskin

wut

PRAISE GOOK JESUS!
AMEN BROTHERS!
CHINKS WILL DEUS VULT WITH US AND CONQUER THE HOLY LANDS!

which is why the Chinese have a spiritual hole in their lives that's just waiting to be filled, hence the growth of Christianity there

christianity is a disease and christians are vermin

fortunately the party always has the right answer

Soviet Union the most redpilled state ever, alt-retard just cannot into Glorious Marxism-Leninism

>dog eating chink nigger

most who become christian are middle class who wish they were western and see christianity as a fashion icon

your nation has a lower population than just my city

you are nothing

Well i guess in Kgb they don't redpill you, they just substitute your blood with red slime

Protestants think that this man right here, is in hell

Yeah, more denial of evolution, of cosmoloy and science as a whole.

Every chick has literally the same face in this icon

You're allowed to browse Sup Forums in China?!

Protestantism becoming the standard for Christianity marks the death of Christianity.

yes, just need a pass because captcha is not assessable