Is this true Sup Forums?

Milo says that the alt-right on Sup Forums and reddit has no real problem with race-mixing, homosexuality, or even diverse societies

Is that the case?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that race-mixing jewish faggot should speak for himself

sauce.

No one even knows what the alt-right is. It's just a way to group the entire far-right with white nationalists and white supremacists.

As there is no real "alt-right" anyway, sure.

No, and add Jews to that list as well

>Milo says
and that's where nobody cares

he's just kike-ing/gaslighting for us.

Only fringe elements of the alt-right are racist. Almost everyone in the alt-right isn't even the least bit racist ;^)

>Controlled opposition makes outrageous claims on fake group
>Germacuck seeks validation
Is it going along the plan?

Since alt-right is pretty much make-believe leftist fantasy, and Sup Forums and such are a diverse group with many opinions, yeah.

Of course it is. There's constant threads about Asian qts. Also there are quite a few blatant oil drillers on here who prefer ebony women over basic white trash bitches.

Sup Forums has no problem with race mixing, as long as the bull is white.

>race-mixing
As long as it's white men on foreign women

>homosexuality
As long as they're feminine enough

>diverse societies
Society is plenty diverse already. No need to take it further.

No.

THERE

IS

NO

ALT

RIGHT

ON

Sup Forums

Who the fuck cares about the alt-right? Its a fake thing constructed by the "progressive" media to label a bunch of pimple faced internet virgins who meme people to death.

Queers can keep being queer as long as they keep it behind closed doors. None of this marriage shit.

Race-mixing shouldn't be encouraged but I think all races know this. Blacks even know that.

Society can be diverse without opening it up to hordes of people. Controlled migration with a system to allow only those who share the same values in would be fine. I like Poles and loads of other Europeans that live in my country. They mix really well and bring nice food with them.

That depends. What exactly defines the "Alt-Right"?

This is why your country is dying Sven.

Yeah well he is a Jew faggot. Taking him serious is your problem.

>le alt right
fuck off

he's a hypocrite and a prime example as to why Catholicism is a blight on Christianity

Yes and no

milo said that he cant use the term anymore because is toxic, nazi larpers ruined it, get your facts right.

>gay
>race-mixing
wtf is wrong with you. Babies dont come out of buttholes. Keeping black dicks out of pussies is a valuable service axchually

All he did was toast his drink. We needed those cucks to stop calling themselves Alt Right anyways.

> race-mixing jewish faggot
or he is just pretending to be. he is a good actor

Milo its a jew /thread

yes
if blacks and jews behaved like civilized people would anyone have a problem with them? the answer is no

That fag doesn't belong on this board. The only Greeks I want to hear about are from Golden Dawn.

Don't impune my reputation you wall building taco muncher

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

>The funny thing is, being Millennials, they’re often quite diverse. Just visit a Sup Forums thread, where posters’ nationalities are identified with small flags next to their posting IDs. You’ll see flags from the west, the Balkans, Turkey, the Middle East, South America, and even, sometimes, Africa. Everyone on the anonymous board hurls the most vicious slurs and stereotypes each other, but like jocks busting each other’s balls at the college bar, it’s obvious that there’s little real hatred present.

>For the meme brigade, it’s just about having fun. They have no real problem with race-mixing, homosexuality, or even diverse societies: it’s just fun to watch the mayhem and outrage that erupts when those secular shibboleths are openly mocked. These younger mischief-makers instinctively understand who the authoritarians are and why and how to poke fun at them.

dräp dig själv

Civic nationalism is useful for keeping a country with a history as a former colony and a large amount of minorities under control, but it won't be enough in a minority majority situation.

OH LOOK ANOTHER AURINI THREAD

>diverse group with many opinions
hahahahaha hahaha ha ha ha

no

WHY SO MANY AURINI THREADS

OP PLEASE STOP SPAM AURINI.

OP HAS NO MERCY.

RELENTLESS MILOSPAM

OP PLS STOP.

ENOUGH MILOSPAM. I CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE

>Race mixing?
No, but race fuckign is fine. Just don't cum inside.

>homos
Don't give a shit.

>muh diversities
Meaningless. Diversity to what end? Diversity in service of something? Sure. Diversity for putting more poor dumb spics and niggers and terrorists in the country? Fuck that. Just bringing more shitskins in solves nothing.

>As long as the bull is white
So true

Would still lead to cultural/ethnic death in the long run you retard

People can do what they want as long as everyone involved is of age and consenting

yes

Milo, we know this is you posting these threads. No one cares.

he's right in my case.
i've never written any variation of 'nigger', or 'spic', 'kike,' etc.
potatonigger, roach, spearchucker, taco, etc. is where i draw my imaginary line.

Those are all degenerate. I can understand races of similar intelligence mixing though if the personalities are right. But it is not right.

hahahaha you're a muslim country now ahahahahahha

not quite yet we're not.

have not watched the latest milo talk it seems.

He's doing his best to make it mainstream and swallowable by the masses before the truth comes out and can be accepted by them.

I don't really
I'm not even racist
I started out on Sup Forums because I didn't believe the official story for the holocaust, not because I hate Jews, but because the facts and the census statistics don't add up to 6 million dead Jews and there was a lot of buzz around that here.

I stayed for the jokes and fun times and use Sup Forums as a sort of launching board for intrigue and potential information.

Whenever I see a story that interests me, IE Obama's birth certificate being fake, on Sup Forums I go outside of Sup Forums and view evidence or lack thereof on both sides of the argument and form a conclusion.

Ironically, some guy I know accuses me of living in a hugbox echo-chamber because he knows I use Sup Forums at all and freely say Nigger, Faggot, Kike, etc, despite him getting all his news sources from reddit and not understanding the basics of logical discourse and self-education.

I don't have any problem with those things as long as it's not multicultural and aggressive.

or subversive.