Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

America has rejected Drumpf's racism. You didn't win and you're on the wrong side of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2016/10/02/19-dead-people-registered/
twitter.com/davelozo/status/799367769762435081
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that millions of illegals and dead people were with her

Reminder she lost and like it or not I and the founding fathers don't want huge cities to decide the fate of rural areas, so you can fuck off

Reminder that winning the popular vote doesn't mean shit. She only won the popular vote because of California. I guess we should let California decide all of our elections right? Fuck the other 49 states.

H-holy shit...

Drumpf did win, but only because this country's electoral laws count arbitrary tracts of land as being more important than actual, voting people.

Take a civics class

He's still president and Pants of Shit isn't :^)

My grandfather wanted to vote for trump but died in August. I hope he didn't get kicked from heaven when his ballot voted hillery.

Reminder that no one gives a fuck

The whole point of the electoral college is to allow a candidate to be elected without winning the popular vote. If democrats don't like this system, they should have repealed it before. You can't bitch about the rules of the game only after you lose. And you did lose.

"Hurr durr Trump better accept the results of the election!" Follow your own advice.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS CUTIE

>I WON AT CHECKERS!!!
>Ma'am we're playing chess

It warms my heart immensely to know that the Left has not learned anything and that you criminal cumdrinkers are all mad as fuck.

reminder that her husband was caught sticking his dick into another womans mouth.
Reminder Bill Clinton was logged into the Pedophile Epstein flight book and is confirmed to have visited his private sex island over 20 times.
These are the people democrats want your children looking up to

Heaven doesn't exist, idiot

top fucking kek Hillary will never be president
there is a 95% chance of president Trump and a 5% chance of electoral cuckledge choosing a cuckservative instead

President Hillary would be instant civil war

Yeah, but land is a fuckton more valuable than people. So..

isabella peschardt

This is now a voter fraud thread

Back to Pleddit fedorafag.

3-5 million dead people and illegals voted
Military votes were not counted

She lost the popular vote as well
sage

> Pubic hair ruining such a cute face.

>I-its okay if there are more faithless electors in this election than every other US election combined that Hillary will win
>T-trump doesn't stand a chance

The electoral college is an outdated white supremacist system created by old racist white bigots. You cannot reasonably argue for it in 2016.

Uhh, I'm not American (despite the flag) and I have no emotional stake in this election, but wouldn't that be, like, treason or something?

Maybe not treason, but going against the vote as established in the electoral college and decided by the citizens is some kind of undemocratic bullshit right?

If the electors just chose to ignore the vote and get her into office wouldn't that be the beginning of some kind of civil war?

youre baiting but still
>lets change the rules of the game after the game happened and I don't like the winner

That would be like me betting 500$ on a football game, and then when I lose, say I demand that the rules of football change so that every time someone scores a goal, it counts as a negative point

fuck right off

>the founding fathers don't want huge cities to decide the fate of rural areas

so rural areas should decide the fate of huge cities?

Wrong she looks way cuter with it curly

>3 million illegal immigrant votes

piss off

lol proof? oh yeah none

Reminder, no she didn't. We don't have a "popular vote" , so there isn't one to win.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

trying to change the rules of the game after its been played yeah no

No both should get equal representation, whic is why states with big cities has more electoral votes than rural states, however rural states have 3 electoral votes no matter the population.

Keep those tears coming lad

Why they registering them then?

isn't the entire point of voting to see which of a number of things is the most popular?

kind of seems like you're moving the goal posts on this one lad

The popvote never has been the goalpost. It's Electoral for the specific purpose of making localities equal regardless of population.

No not in America, let me give you an example why popularity is wrong
>51% of the population is right handed
>right handed people want to kill left handed
>49% of the population is left handed
> they take a vote
>a huge war follows

No... as I'm not the one trying to state a set of parameters are relevant when those parameters are clearly not how we judged this contest nor any before it.
Stop projecting

You mean niggers,niggers is the word you were looking for

Almost 2.9 million more votes than Trump.

Blimey!

D:

It's complicated, and it's been a sore spot since at least 1824. There deserves to be protection from the tyranny of the majority, but at the same time, democracy should BE democratic. At least we had to candidates who refused to be compromise candidates; I'd much prefer candidates who stick to their guns than have a President who tries to please everyone.
>3 million illegals voting
Nope, it's never happened. 3,000 sure, but belief in numbers that huge are just noiseless impotent spittle off the lips of fanatics who outright refuse to check up on the literature and history of voting fraud in the U.S.
If you're willing to believe that 3 million illegals voted but NOT believe that Putin commanded agitators (at the very least) who introduced false-flag media points timed so precisely that you'd think they were reading from a script, then your eyes are useless for reading because your mind cannot consider possibilities that interrupt your sacred-cow narrative - the former has zero evidence, the latter only a hair more.

pretty good proof you got there

> x million people are y
You're a fucking jew aren't you?

This argument sucks and let me tell you why. It operates from the preposterous notion that all geographical distributions of people should have the same say in a democracy. IE: empty corn fields should count for as many votes as a full city in less populous states. This is a great argument if you're a Republican and you want to level an increasingly uneven popular-vote playing field, but for Democrats, who have now lost two elections in 16 years despite having won more votes, it's a system designed to make their votes count for less.

Why not instead of having a system that fucks over anybody, we instead have an honest discussion about what would be the best way to elect the President?

snopes.com/2016/10/02/19-dead-people-registered/
YOU HAVE AN INTERNET FUCKING USE IT

Rednecks know more useful information than someone with a feminist dance theory degree.
Let me put it this way. Who would you rather be with stranded in the woods

Cletus who knows how to hunt duck and skin crocs and wouldn't be found dead without his rifle

Or

Samuel who knows the difference between monophonic and polyphonic music

Democrats will still defend this propaganda

>(((snopes)))

And who would you rather be stuck in a Starbucks up in Seattle with? (Inb4 LOL CLETUS) This hypothetical is fucking meaningless. If you're a dumb enough motherfucker to get stuck in the woods your name probably IS Cletus.

You can call the number yourself user.

>Popular vote
>"Lets only campaign in a handful of counties" the game

Plane crash

>Hillary won the popular vote

>the Bernie Sanders convention meme dug up out of its grave to serve Hillary's purposes
Is she a fucking necromancer, or something?

If you dont like it then amend the constitution, nigger.

The thing is, my link has links to further reading/info. Your response of ((( ))) (which is speedily becoming the new Godwin's Law) offers no counter-info; the burden of proof to maintain doubt falls to your intellectual integrity.
If you have none, fine, my link sucks. If you have something, post it.

You do understand that with a popular vote that you could have five candidates split the vote and no one would win a majority. You'd have the largest winner of a minority running things and everyone else would feel disenfranchised. This is generally what happens in such a system and why we don't have it partially. Geography dictates a populace and how they vote. Different resources, climate and interests are all based around environment. So trying the "empty land" remark is a disingenuous comment at best. If electoral college is archaic then popular democracy is goddamn Stone Age. It dates from thousands of years ago and was decided inferior even then. Little experiment you can try, next time you get sick, don't go to a doctor,just ask fifty random people what to do. See how it works out for you

I'd fucking shoot myself is I was in Seattle

Did she not already concede?

who cares? also in breaking news: the sun rose today

>Drumpf did win, but only because this country's electoral laws count arbitrary tracts of land as being more important than actual, voting people.
Did you know:

Land that is not inhabited by people directly, and the land can be "used" to produce edible crops and livestock?

It is incredibly valuable especially if you live in a city that cannot produce enough to support itself due to population density.

Don't be so shallow. Your opinion is wrong.

The pro-democracy side is going to say "A person's vote should be worth the same as any other person's; furthermore, the notion that an unemployed depressive in Michigan has exactly as much power on election day as a billionaire on Wall Street is one of the shining ideals of the Trump voter, and rightly so"
The pro-College side is going to say "Productive classes in the resource-exploiting sectors of the nation contribute far more to the Real economy than the bankers making money from money, and therefore these peoples' interests are inarguably more devoted to what keeps everything running."

Both sides are correct. What could we do to solve this in a way that satisfies both urban and rural demographics?

> we instead have an honest discussion about what is best.

"Each mind holds half beyond conscious thought, the visions of an enchanted landscape, islands of The Blessed, an Atlantis lost in time"

We, as humanity, are incapable of total compromise.

Nigger I live outside of Harrisonburg. It fucking happened and was covered up by (((them))).

Explain to me why one actual, voting person should have as much say as another. If we're going to reexamine our voting system, why start with the assumption that 1 man, 1 vote is legitimate?

She did. However, this concession doesn't necessarily matter to the College.
Personally, I'm of the opinion that the faithless elector variable is a non-issue, and that if we see as many as three switch sides, it'll be an incredible event. I don't even like the guy, but Trump is going to be President.

> democracy should BE democratic.

If we were a democracy I would agree, but we are a democratic republic for a reason.

Son I live about ten miles from Richard Spencer.
Nobody likes him in Whitefish (possibly because it is Hippie As Fuck there); most people don't even know who the hell he is around here.
Proximity to an issue/event/noun cannot indicate mastery in understanding it.

Reminder that Hillary will never be President :^)

Say it with me, Madam Pre.... ohh, hahahaha

Lol she and the rest of you shills spent a billion $$$ on this election and still lost. LOL BTFO

I don't have to argue for it.
You must present the case against it.
Your words instantly disqualify you from being that side's representative, though. You failed.
It's because you're a moron, and we don't deal with stupid people.
So go back to your little buddies and pick a new representative to present your case as to why it needs to change.

Note: if your new representative also steps anywhere near tyranny of the majority the conversation will be over again. And you only get one more chance, so tell your friends they need to not send an uneducated little retard like they did this time.

I have a couple questions about this electoral college thingy.

>who are the electors?
>what's the point in voting if they can overturn the decision?

I like the idea of the electoral college being federal, but I can't find who the hell these electors are and how the actual voting influences on them

You know what? Let's do a full, nation wide recount. Let's see exactly how many dead people, illegals, and repeat voters there were. I'd bet Clinton lost the popular vote.

She has non-straight hair, are you some kind of faggot or something?

Before the election: "We should stand by the results of the election"
After the election: "The rules are outdated, lets change them!!!!"

Yep, typical lefty scum.

It cuts both ways.

A simple jewggle search will answer all those ? user..

Though it is fairly complicated.

>you didn't win
that's funny, because by the definition of any previous election and the systems used to decide it, we won by a wide margin.

too overqualified for the job sorry

See:
Combine 5x votes per cuck and the illegals and there's your answer.

Ive read your source fully and determined that its fake and gay

kys senpai

>on the wrong side of history.
I think I heard the victors write the history books

twitter.com/davelozo/status/799367769762435081
This is a running joke for this dumbass. I kinda doubt it's worth considering.

>kys
Suck my dick.
Also: You've only expressed, like, your opinion, man.

Prime Minister gets the popular vote, president gets the electoral college vote.

Who gives a fuck what the unwashed masses in the cities think. We own the country.

It must be really hard being this stupid.

reminder that more total yards on offense doesn't mean shit since it's only the final score at the end of the game that matters

lol that image takes me back

this person was trolling you lmfao

pic related: average argentinian

THIS is the ultimate seller for liberalism.
LOOK AT HOW FAST BLACK AND HISPANIC BIRTH RATES ARE DROPPING COMPARED TO WHITE BIRTH RATES.

Poor, dumb, unhealthy fuckwits have tons of babies because they are poor, dumb, and unhealthy.

So when you start giving them money and education and healthcare they have fewer fucking kids.

IF YOU WANT FEWER BLACKS AND HISPANICS HAVING BABIES, EDUCATE BLACK AND HISPANIC WOMEN AND THEIR BIRTH RATES WILL DROP JUST LIKE WHITE WOMEN'S DID.

And who supports Planned Parenthood and abortions? Liberals.

DON'T YOU FUCKING SEE, Sup Forums? THE LIBERALS ARE THE ONES ACTUALLY SAVING THE WHITE RACE. The Conservatives and Libertards just want us to keep doing shit the way we used to do, which is what got us to this point in the first place!

Turns out Sup Forums was the true villain the whole time.

I don't think anyone is surprised.

>what is agriculture