What is Obama gonna say in his press conference...

What is Obama gonna say in his press conference. My sources tell me he is gonna stay president for 4 more years and put Donald Trump and Putin in jail. He isn't fucking around anymore. We know about his birth certificate. He doesn't give a fuck. We were warned about this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
strawpoll.me/11889909
youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_usrussia-224pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.16d8152200e7
youtube.com/watch?v=vViiefaeyEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know what's going to happen if this nigger doesn't let Trump become President.

Alot of angry Trump voters with guns will show up and shoot everyone in the White House.

hes gonna BTFO drumpf.

drumpf is pretty much finished at this point

MARTIAL LAW

Fuck Trump. He can't do shit. Neither can his supporters.

How is your free healthcare, you fucking leaf?

Libs would get so BTFO if they tried anything so ridiculous.

All we are going to see is obongo doing some virtue posturing I guarantee it. Obongo is 'if you kill your enemies they win' mentallity.

All he cares about is what history books say about him.

>OBONGO WAS SO GREAT AN DKIND AND HE HAD A PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER AND SAVED HEALTHCARE IN AMERICA

Doubtful, extremely doubtful

White men are cucked now and will get cucked by Obama is he goes after Trump. 60 years ago? Sure they would. But now it's just not in their blood anymore.

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I don't believe that Donald Trump...will go on to be...b-b-b-be President...of these United States.

>My sources tell me he is gonna stay president for 4 more years
What the fuck are you on about? He can't.

Totally free and also first class.

Why do you ask? :)

Also, you seem mad, bro. Don't be mad, bro.

Ifififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififififiifififififififiififif Russia

>put Putin in jail

Kek

it's going away when President Trump makes Canada carry their weight in continental defense.
our defense budget--and the lack of Canadian defense budget--underwrites your free healthcare.
that and nafta were gifts to Canada. Not only did you not say thank you, you heckled us for our not-free healthcare.
now you will know the pain of having to pay your own way in this world.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Okie Doke.

I COME FROM THE WATER

>tfw Obama is taking a shit and is late to his last news conference

I have made peace with my god, I urge you all to do the same.

SHOW ME YOUR WAR PREPS

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

hello everyone

They're retards who are antagonizing a country for no reason other than butthurt

What is Obama's Press Conference about?

>strawpoll.me/11889909
strawpoll.me/11889909

strawpoll.me/11889909
>strawpoll.me/11889909
strawpoll.me/11889909

strawpoll.me/11889909
>strawpoll.me/11889909
strawpoll.me/11889909

strawpoll.me/11889909
>strawpoll.me/11889909

>youtube.com/watch?v=w2c0pYm44W4

FBI SUPPORTS CIA IN RUSSIA HACK QUESTION:
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-backs-cia-view-that-russia-intervened-to-help-trump-win-election/2016/12/16/05b42c0e-c3bf-11e6-9a51-cd56ea1c2bb7_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_usrussia-224pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.16d8152200e7

hi

I have intel from the inside

The press conference is him saying that the USA will be investigating and provoking more sanctions against Russia. Obama will also say that the electors will be given all of the information collected thus far about russian influence, and that they will be advised to "vote their conscience, and what is best for the American people." He'll then just say happy holidays, and go on vacation.

its coming
digits confirm
praise be

ITS ON

STARTEDDDD

Im ready brother

oh shit, we have video and audio

STARTED

>the president of America is running on colored time

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

the latest is...

congress did it.
the it guy did it.
the russians did it.

>25 minutes late

nice shotgun m8, ; )

He's going to say that he's not turning over power until Trump disavows David Duke, and in the background you will see Joe.

ITS HAPPENING!!!

Press conference starts at 1440. Typical nigger, late to everything.

>"This is the best press conference of the year"
>"Unfortunately I'm fucking late to it"
>"Now onto muh unemployment rates"

EMPLOYMENT RATES

I have the shorter barrel too senpai

if islamig gommunism befalls America I will sneak across the border and join a Right-Wing DS. Together we will make the day of the rope a reality.

>the unemployment rate has been the lowest it's been since I took office.

its only logical for home defence

wtf i love obama now??

muh cqb

I knew that nigger would be too chicken shit to start WW3 or oppose the God Emperor

Do you think he knows he is lying or does he actually believe he did a good job?

>in the midst of two wars

And he's started 4 more

Rinse Pubis said Trump may never do another press conference again.

WHAT THE FUCK?

>STOCK MARKET TRIPLED

HE'S LIKE A WALKING OCCUPY DEMOCRATS MEME

DUDE THIS NIGGER JUST LIVES IN FANTASY LAND JESUS

THE ECONOMY IS DOING GOOD IN SPITE OF YOU NOT BECAUSE OF YOU YOU LYING APE

>I STOPPED THE WARS

FUCK THIS INSANE ASSHOLE

Pack it up guys it's just him talking about what he did during his terms

Your "sources" are your ass. There's nothing supporting any of that in the Constutution.

DID HE JUST SAY THERE WERE NO TERRORIST ATTACKS DURING HIS FUCKING OFFICE?

DOW 20,000
I've tripled my money since 2008.

Thanks, Obama!

youtube.com/watch?v=vViiefaeyEY

None on our homeland, which if the MSM is to be believed about ISIS being behind like half the shootings here is just a fucking lie.

None even close to the scale of 9/11

well no shit.

Nice meme.

There we go, pissing on the Russians and their allies for Syria

This Obama fellow doesn't quite understand how war works, does he?

>let's make a DMZ

Then why did you fund terrorists that kill civilians obama?

>JUST IN

>OBAMA JUST SAID RUSSIA HAS BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS WAR CONFIRMED

youre getting a lol.

If it was Europe, then absolutely nothing would happen.

There is an old saying in Denmark that the only reason our monarchy wasn't overthrown is that it was raining the day of the revolution, so nobody showed up.

Holy shit, this nigger has lied about every single point he's made. I can't believe people believe his horse shit.

Literally blaming Isis slaughtering civilians on Russia WTF!?!!?

Hey, OP? If you could just go ahead and shut the fuck up, well... that'd just be aces.

>m-muh stock market

>I stopped the wars

Well he just lost a proxy war with Russia and Iran, so technically he's helping end a war

Faggot in first row gets question.

Do you really need 100 photos of Obama listening to a question? Jesus Christ journalists calm down.

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a sword o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your spear~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your arrows you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your emperor it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your armor daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles shield and squirms I want to see your big daddy arrows~ wiggles spear I have a little sword o3o wags shield can you please get my sword~ puts shields on your arrows nyea~ its a seven inch emperor rubs your armor can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad spear I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites emperor like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your arrows as I lick my emperor I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some shield unbuttons your sword as my emperors glow you smell so musky :v licks armor mmmm~ so musky drools all over your emperor your daddy sword I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy shield hehe puts shield on armor and inhales deeply oh god im so emperor~ licks arrows punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles armor I love your musky goodness bites spear please punish me licks sword nyea~ suckles on your emperor so good licks pre of your shield salty goodness~ emperors role back and goes armor deep mmmm~ moans and emperors

why this man look like an famous Armenian genocide denier

THERE IT IS OBAMA OFFICIALLY DAMNS RUSSIA FOR HACKING THE DNC

HOW DARE RUSSIA EXPOSE HOW THE DNC DESTROYED DEMOCRACY IN ORDER TO INSTALL HILLARY CLINTON

please store this lol in a cool dark space away from everyday traffic. this lol can not be washed but must be dry cleaned. do not feed this lol after midnight.

>Obama not giving Barron the credit he deserves

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Reminiscent of Bush claiming WMDs in Iraq.

Holy fuck. This is pure undiluted autism.

well this is a big fucking waste of time

Watching Hillary lose made Cenk age 20 years

"Julian is kill"

HEY DID YOU GUYS HEAR HOW OBAMA MARCHED UP TO PUTIN AND SAID

HEY,

HEY CUT IT OUT

This isn't all of it, the the ones that 100% belong to me. The rest are pistols, rifles and shotguns me and my dad share for hunting and he would be weirded out by me pulling them out for a photoshoot.

no

just the ones*

Moving forward 1984 incoming

I wish this stupid cuck would go out and just say it as it its "This isn't an elaborate conspiracy, stop being fools. It was just a hacking" or something like that.

He is such a pussy.

this lol redeemable for a free dinner at sizzler.

The questions are being asked by plants

FREE RARE FOR YOU

>we said to russia
>DON'T DO STUFF TO US
>BECAUSE WE'LL DO STUFF TO YOU
FUCKING WAR

People are literally dying this shits so boring

Obama can't wait for the people to take the dying nigger out kek. Zero compassion.