Trump is finished

Trump is finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSoG216dTnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET THIS!!!!!

Good.
If the opposition has inflated their view of themselves enough to try stopping us in the open, then they'll be reminded of why they had better chances playing the verbal roundabout over real conflict.
The people have spoken, either listen or be made to.

>some guy said
>this is news

fuck I should become a journalist, easiest job ever it seems

(((Harvard law professor)))

At this point, I'm genuinely curious to see what happens if they pull it off.

The Electors job is to ensure the most qualified candidate wins. Trump will not become president.

Still not 37

Glad to hear it, Trump's a fag

Lawyers will be soon be obsolete by AI.

First of all, 30 is still less than the 39 needed to defect to hillary, second of all...

They'll vote for some fucking cuckservative like Kasich or Jeb!, not Hillary. Even if there are faithless Republican electors, it won't change shit.

WHO HERE /COMFY/ FOR THE SECOND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

i can't wait to add all of these screenshots to my 'liberals were wrong' folder.

Funny because I just read a story yesterday that contacted 300+ electors and only found one that said he was ready to become a faithless elector.

Will you come and help the good guys this time? I mean, y'all did a bit last time, but we could use a battalion of Face Glassers.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSoG216dTnY

"very interesting dynamic"
by that i guess he means a petty civil war leading to a global war with widespread nuclear weapon use.
you know just some PETTY SHIT like that

I can't wait to see how it spins.
Boom or bloom, I'm in it for the show.

SAY T WITH ME
MADAM PRESIDENT

don't you have some homes to demolish somewhere?

Journalism is alive and well, goy!

Its hard if youre not a jew.
People will claim your news is fake unless youre a woman or a berg.

but user, just because you did the legwork and contacted all of them doesn't mean you somehow know better than a man who is not only learned in the law, but teaches to others as well

come on, don't be silly. Obviously none of the electors are educated enough to know what they're doing.

>(((Harvard law professor)))

RNC says there's one faggot that could flip.

Can't wait for shill's heads to roll yet again

sure lad ill book a plane ticket right now

trump is finished this time, goyum, i swear!
you alt righters don't know what you're dealing with
true democracy will show you that the most corrupt politicians are immune to your "justice"

dont you have some burgers to eat,tyrone?

Who let you out of the oven, Schlomo?

"very interesting dynamic" means civil war, I wonder how interesting that will be for libtards

this election has exposed the ugly nature of these holier than though lefties. now everyone knows they don't give two shit about democracy.

oy vey harward (((law))) professor knows!

Why are they willing to kill so many people to get what they want? they are so fucking crazy.

Lawrence Lessig is like the XKCD of Law Professors. He has "fan art."

He's highly regarded in the open source communities. This is from his website.

>won the election with 3 million fewer votes
>democratic

pick one

Day of the rake

T. Oven Dodger

I remember the bellyaching from dems in 2000 too. You were probably 3 years old when that happened though, so this'll be your first rodeo.

All 200 and whatever Hillary electors can call for faithless electors (while they themselves will not be faithless) and nothing will happen.

Except for that one Texan faggot who will be faithless, and who will pay the price for his sedition.

because they are children and don't think things trough. they just want their way and for the world to be 'fwiends' afterward. kinda like women.

they honestly believe nothing will happen if they pull it off because the world is one big my little pony land to them where nothing bad happens.

They want a world population of 500,000,000 as per the Georgia Stone Monument.

That's billions of murders away.

What ya gonna do, pal? Fire a boomerang over the Pacific? Go play your didgeridoo somewhere else, dingo.

Dammit. I kek'ed.

Fuck off, oven dodger.

Typical Brit-bong undervaluing the aid of foreign nations to any rebellious uprising.
You think you'd have learnt after the French gave so much to the Americans in their independence war against you.

Personally, I think you'd find a lot of people motivated to do something if things sparked off.
Got to be willing to fight if you're going to say you believe in something, friend.

>Its hard if youre not a jew.

well, shit