User, just relax and I will begin your live saving heart surgery

user, just relax and I will begin your live saving heart surgery.
Wait... what do you mean you don't like Muslims...well I will stop surgery right now if that's true user, why don't you like us?

>the state of UK healthcare

Why is he here in the first place, this wouldn't of ever happened if he wasn't let in.

And don't give me any of that BS that we need immigration, our health service needs more money invested into increasing the volume of nurses trained in the UK. It was underfunded a couple of years ago but its worse now at least for nurses.

That guy's a walking malpractice suit if he has an attitude like that.

If a doctor refuses to save someone's live because of their ideals or who they are, they can face getting sued and having their license revoked. Doctors unforunally save bad niggers but it's their job

>Thanks for proving my point sandnigger.

Would you save me if I hated all white males and wanted them dead user?

Straight up dawg, I refuse to have dis goat fucking bitch put me under the knife. Just keepin it real. Goat fuckin aint cool. #stopgoatfuckin

Typical shitskin attitude,could you just send in your white colleague as you fuck off?

No? I don't owe you shit.

Nigger behavior.
Doctors are bound by oath.
Fix my shit, faggot.

No, but I'm not a doctor, Nigel

Do surgery on yourself then if you're better than me, infidel.

If I was your doctor I would you stupid faggot.

If it was their fucking job I'm sure they would. More so if they take a fucking oath like doctors do. Leave it to a Muslim to be so petty as to actually go out of their way and not do their job so someons dies because they disagree with then.

Just say you'd like a different doctor, say he reminded you of someone you knew. It isn't a lie because they all look the same, and the ones that don't just look like all Indians.

>mistaking me for an organic

Probably, if I could. I'd like to see you rationalize your hatred after it

Are't doctors supposed to provide help no matter what? Oh, I forgot, humanism is exceptionally christian thing.

Who's gonna report him when all witnesses are dead?

Aren't Christians meant to love thy neighbour? If so why do you mate me, a innocent and educated doctor who is Muslim?

"I have no problems with Muslims and I find the Qu'ran to be an inspiring piece of literature."

Reverse Taqiyya