SEÑOR DON FRANCISCO - MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN

Mexican presidential candidate says we will recover back California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Florida

All México is going fucking nuts right now and he will very likely win by an 80% margin

Is this the year of WW3?

DON FRANCISCO
twitter.com/donfranciscotv

DON FRANCISCO CONFERENCE
>youtube.com/watch?v=IpfaJNevEp4

FULL INTERVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=3XgCWIcdMsA

APPEARANCES
>Discutir el aporte de las empresas
youtube.com/watch?v=mS5_0shX8Nc
>El chapo Guzman
youtube.com/watch?v=1_pywzcmWSQ
>Lidership
youtube.com/watch?v=GarNOYvSj1U
>Lidership studies
youtube.com/watch?v=fRODIEM2F9c
>CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=y3oFDM5fZsc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVquB4RThnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love to see them try.

>willing posts wall of text
>claims he won't build wall

Whatever Pedro.

lmao. Get ready to be bombed to shit

Don Francisco is a Chilean jew...

>recover texas
Try it pussy, last time we didnt have many guns, people, or supplies and we still wipped your asses.

>Don't even own his country, 1/4 of which is owned by cartels who would also actively work against a war since it's bad for business.
>Want to take more territory.

They've been colonizing Cali Arizona NC FL for 15 years. Time to pay up for ur people señor, worry about your own shithole while your countrymen flee from it like the plague

To add to that though, i think its great seeing the world shift back towards nationalism. The americas will be great again.

Mario ''Don Francisco'' ((((Kreutzberger)))

Not a single one of those states were ever Mexicant territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=LVquB4RThnw

>be mexicant soldier
>abandon citizens of your country to be tortured and eaten by comanches

Florida was never yours. See image. Give us these territories and the Floridians will support Mexico for their other efforts.

Fucking make our day Mexico. I'm in Oregon but would pack my gear and guns to come help Texas. Go fuck your beaners self's.

Try and take it

Goodyear

Reminder if you shits went to war with us it would only end in Mexico becoming Burgerland

poor babies

Is that where you work? Lol

>displace the whites out of their states
>no more liberal white guilt shields
>get all of mexico ethnically cleansed
good plan

So you are saying that we need to start shooting puke maggot mexicans?

Hahaha dis fat ass taco eatin nigga aint gonna do fuckin shit. Just sit there on his fat taco ass and watch bitches blow donkeys in Tijuana. Fuck yall taco niggas and fuck Mexico.

hahaha I can't wait, we will be able to kill Mexicans with no penalty. This timeline is fucking awesome

I wish a Mexican would try.
>Because y'all are doing so fantastic running the country you have now!!

Now bring me more tacos Pedro.

MFW the cartels take away most of Mexico already.

REMEMBER THE ALAMO.
REMEMBER GOLIAD.
COME AND TAKE IT YOU BEAN EATING FUCKS

if the US and Mexico I would enlist, because that shit would end within two months. Collect veteran status and have war hero in my back pocket for later on in life.

>(((Kreutzberger)))

will Sup Forums ever be wrong?
SABADO GIGANTE!!!

Mexicans can't onto warfare. The Alamo was in a way even embarrasing for you beaners.

GIVE US BACK THE ALAMO FLAG PACO

Hasn't really been taking Florida at all. MAYBE Orlando but the surrounding areas of Orlando are heavily Republican and NRA strong. If shit went down they would put these wetbacks in the grave real quick .

we will recover back California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas and Florida

>florida

As a Cuban, I will never be Mexican. Fuck them. I'd rather die fighting.

soooo...how about them cartels? The idea of a land grab is very convenient for hiding mexico's corruption problem. Nothing like a dash of falsely inflated nationalism eh?

WAR WITH MEXICO

WIPE OUT THE CARTELS

GIVE MESTIZOS HELICOPTER RIDES

ANNEX AS NEW STATES IN THE UNION

2018: CANADA

Have fun trying. Kek

No offense, because I understand the sentiment. But do mexicans actually think that adding territory will somehow make mexico less corrupt, have a stable economy, good jobs, security, etc., or do you think that over time that additional territory will become more like the rest of mexico?

30 million mexicans came to the usa not because they wanted their land back, but to get out of mexico and into the usa. This plan seems to undo what all those migrants worked for.