As a psychology major (about to get my BA) I feel reasonable certain that most of Sup Forums (I won't generalize and...

As a psychology major (about to get my BA) I feel reasonable certain that most of Sup Forums (I won't generalize and say all of Sup Forums because I am scientifically minded) is suffering from depression. It has become a consensus in psychology and related fields, such as sociology and other fields in the humanities, that people with depression generally have low openness towards other people.

You guys hate migrants/refugees/dreamers/etc, this is a stark sign of depression and anyone with a trained eye can see this. Luckily I have been trained to see patterns like this. I'm not a doctor so I can't recommend any drugs that could help you guys but I think you should go talk to your doctors about this. Just bring up your low openness and the doc will probably know what to do.

pic related: this frog popular on Sup Forums because it's a subconscious symbolic manifestation of your group-depression mentality.

>meme degree major
>uncompleted
>feels qualified to diagnose literally tens of people from varying backgrounds.
deutschland bitte schoen

K, keep me posted.

Psych major here; I disagree with you.

Some due have depression and anxiety, and various levels of anti-social tendencies, but not all.

Also, low openness to people is not a deadset indicator of depression or even a DSM qualifier.......

Haha no one cares what a brainwashed student of a kike course thinks.

Yeah I have depression, this is all I have left, I'm broken, friendless, and soulless.

Write something in German.

fuck off
depression is redpilled

>psychology
>science

Lol

Well you better ask that school for your money back because you didnt learn anything.

At this point Sup Forums has fully embraced the fact that it has become Sup Forums 3.0 with a political twist, taking over the title from Sup Forums before it. I wouldn't think too much of it besides fishing for replys, but then again you probably don't either.

Falls du hiermit die Vermutung in den Raum wirfst, ich sei der deutschen Sprache nicht mächtig, hast du dich aber sehr getäuscht und ordentlich Pech gehabt. Aber daran solltest du dich zeitlebens gewohnt haben, Hahnrei.

Is Sup Forums Sup Forums v.2.0?

This copy pasta again and all the newfags taking the bait

>gewohnt haben
Ha, erwischt!

Dude is not German.

It's a sort post-modern gathering space for men, in a world that vilifies masculinity wherever it exists. You think we're depressed? Go figure. and fuck yourself.

> this frog popular on Sup Forums because it's a subconscious symbolic manifestation of your group-depression mentality.
Learn some mental acuity before you make blatant generalizations. Gtake your worthless cuck of a degree elsewhere and fuck off.

>depression

No such thing.

> psychology major

neck yourself cunt

Consider the following:
>Depression can have two sources
>Chronic Depression
>Conditional Depression caused by some source
Most people on Sup Forums are not open because the stress of understanding what's going on in the world causes them to close down and enter into a depressive state. They do not close down and become suspicious of migrants BECAUSE they are depressed.

Also,
>Group-depression mentality
Get out of here with that weak shit, you Jungian.

>Your nations have been invaded by millions of violent low-IQ subhumans
>Being angry about this is a sign of depression

I guess that the best cure for depression is to exterminate all non-whites from the planet.

OP BTFO

>social studies
KEK

in the trash it goes

B-B-but I don't hate dreamers.
I'm a dreamer myself.
I have a dream that all rapefugees and sandniggers and mudslimes go back to their own countries.
I'm quite open about this,
Does that make me a sane person?

no, i hate everyone

What would change in your life if you ever wake up in a ethnically cleansed country?

Would you feel any better? Would your breakfast taste better?

>psychology
Hahaha that's a meme degree kys faggot

Shill.
Accept migrants, muslims, refugees! You dont want? Are you poor or just suffering from depression?

>psychology

Get out kike.

kek I hope for your sake that you're memeing
if you seriously went to school for psychology that you are a bigger walking meme than the Preaident-Elect

>putting migrants, refugees and dreamers in the same basket
fuck of faggot
>depression
nice rp you got there ahmed
when did you learn how to type

I think you have an abnormal fixation on a satirical image board. Maybe psychology isn't the best career choice.

>ethnically cleansed country?

Germany used to be inhabited by Germans.
Now it is invaded by shitskins.
This can hardly be called cleansing.

>he fell for the psychology meme

So all the people that wanted sane polices, a normal family and a safe country all the years ago were just depressive?

But studies say cases of depression are getting higher each year and not lower

also neck yourself you jew science practicing faggot

sage

Eh no, i plunge my cock in girlfriend everyday and have a stable job with friends around me, i want to pursue a career in music but i know that doesn't happen in a week but overall not depressed.

This

Good job.

Verpiss dich jetzt

>this pasta again

You´ve learned a lie and made into a puppet by ((them)), brainwashing you´re own kind

Modern social science is plague

>oy vey goyim if you dont accept the poz dildo up you asshole and if you dont let the mud people invade your lands then something is wrong with you

fuck off shlomo
saged

I would definitely love a ethnically cleansed country. For the first time in my life I could finally take a walk at any time of day without having to worry about getting shot or mugged.

>So I assumed you are a member of a certain ethnicity, so I guess that refutes your point.
>Looks like I won a discussion on Sup Forums again

>tfw going on Sup Forums since the election/pizzagate
>still no alt wrong retard hating on everyone without a cumskin to his name
feels superior man, AFD will be fuckin humiliated, don't even waste your vote

Psychology is a fucking stale meme