Finished all episodes of The Daily Shoah

>finished all episodes of The Daily Shoah
>none of the other podcasts on radio.TheRightStuff.com are very good.
What do I do next senpai? I don't want to live week to week in anticipation. I want good daily 10 hour fix. Come on?

Other urls found in this thread:

redice.tv
youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes
counter-currents.com/the-homo-and-the-negro/
youtube.com/watch?v=535uQxxiKG0
youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48&t=5710s
youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&t=71295s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, Daily Shoah is the only one with replay value

>What do I do next senpai?

Get a job faggot.

Last week'a Rebel Yell was okay.

I got a job. I can spend most of my time listening to podcasts of my iPhone, and finish them off at home.

>daily 10 hour fix
get a fucking life faggot you need like 2-3h a week of this shit MAX

I like Rebel Yell and I'm not even a redneck. FtN and Bongo Bongo book club are okay

Well, technically I don't need to listen to it at all, but I would prefer to listen to 10 hours a day of funny podcast material.

I have a stable job, and I have everything I need in life is paid off, so my life is pretty much set.

Start listening to Joe Rogan, goy. So many good interesting (((guests))). Soon you'll believe in Holocaust oy vey.

>the weak dude weed comedian who thinks he's so insightful.
sad face.

You listen to podcasts ten hours a day? Jesus Christ, go do something with yourself.

Holy shit work on self improvement than wasting 10 fucking hours a day.

rather than*

Get a fucking life?

Go outside?
Maybe hike or run on a treadmill

fash the nation is better than daily shoah, none of the other casts are very good though

look around YouTube for Jonathan Bowden stuff

I like Fash the Nation but it just isn't as magical as the Daily Shoah. I only started listening like ten episodes ago so I haven't gone through the backlog yet.

>implying I can't go outside and do activities while listening to podcasts on my iPhone.

Stefan Molyneaux

Start your own podcast

Between two lampshades. The fatherland. Paranormies. Hydewars. War room.

There's plenty of good content.

>the backlog
There's no real point. FTN episodes are only good if you're watching them WHEN THEY COME OUT, since it's all speculation on who will win, or what the numbers will come out as.

I personally love all the podcasts on TRS except that God awful exodus Americanus one
I hear it's gotten better but I'm not willing to test it out again.
Rebel yell and the fatherland and both top shelf, intersection alt right is a gem
Bongo bongo bookclub makes me want to bongo bongo blow my brains out like a pol hate thread come to life
Darwin digest is great but thier voices are annoying
Kulturkampf is great
Manafest destiny used to be a hell of a podcast
Same with Fash course world history.
Gmwa is too sugary for my tastes
Ftn is pretty Meh if you ask me

>Start your own podcast
D-do you really think I could do good like that, user?

Almost forgot
WHEN THE HELL IS THE WEEKLY NARRATIVE COMING BACK

Self improvement doesn't mean just getting fit, you have to actually read books too. Start on some basic economics and finance books, learn more about different political ideologies, read more about history. You gain nothing by listening to podcast shows.

>Start on some basic economics and finance books
which ones?

I'd recommend the Fatherland if you can ignore their politics. Seriously, dads LARPing about the day of the rope and gassing the gays when Greg Johnson, a homonationalist, is one of the most popular guests on the network. The LARPing on just about every podcast has gotten even worse with the election.

Its dead. NAXALT bro got fired, and is desperately looking for work

>Greg Johnson, a homonationalist
Greg is gay?

Red Ice radio is one of my favorites.

redice.tv

Read "economics for dummies", "Intelligent Investor", any book on Microeconomics and then another one on Macro.

You might also want to find out what books to read first. Also, when I said start on them, I meant start on any of those things I listed. It might be more productive to learn more about history before economics.

>It might be more productive to learn more about history before economics.
What parts of history do I want to learn about? What books are good for that?

Why is the forum so shit, senpaitachi? It feels like an edgier version of reddit.

TRS is ok but repeating le edgy oven jokes got old for me. Plus they have on too many people talking over each other.

I mostly only listen to Red Ice and Fash the Nation now.

Millennial Woes is pretty comfy, he has some decent long-form videos & hangouts which you'd probably enjoy.

youtube.com/user/MillennialWoes

Fuuuuuug
That sucks
Did it have to do with the podcast?
And what was that about coming back for an episode? They said something about it the day trump won

Fash the Nation is all right.
Paranormies has its moments.
Fash Britannia is OK.
The Shoah guys know that they need to start doing new things now that Trump is in office, but really all they're good at is making fun of liberals and going on purity spirals.
>mfw Sven admits that they're afraid to discuss whether or not Richard Spencer is controlled opposition or a plant but they still claim to be the community with the most intellectual credibility on the Internet right now
Odds are there are already TRS shills ITT, how about you guys go tell Sven and Kike Enoch that people want to have a serious discussion about Spencer but they can't because of shills.

HG Welles "outline of history" is a good start. It's a little biased, but nothing bad.
"Economy of cities" is okay.
Anything after that is really just what you want. I don't have a full list of books for you to read. Of course you could read some books about Rome's and Germany's history, but you should start by knowing other nations as well.

Apparently he's a gay that, from what I've heard, believes gays should stay in the closest and not bother straights, or ask for adoption rights. Pretty based for what he is. So, when I hear people wanting to hang their own, that's when I start to tune these goys out. Johnson was outted a few years ago, sort of like what happened to Peter Thiel.

counter-currents.com/the-homo-and-the-negro/

>Millennial Woes

Has he returned to the UK and is he okay? He hasn't posted in over a week.

Even if I found out that Richard Spencer was legitimately a shill, I'd probably still support NPI. There isn't a single pro white advocacy group in Washington other than his.

youtube.com/watch?v=535uQxxiKG0

youtube.com/watch?v=97WAh7olz48&t=5710s

youtube.com/watch?v=xDOPHZC936c&t=71295s
If you run out of interviews then I recommend audiobooks

>There isn't a single pro white advocacy group in Washington other than his.
Wouldn't it be great if there were a better one, or if you could start one without being asked about Implicit Dick every time you went in public?
NPI has no real power, especially now that Trump is in office and has disavowed them. All they could do before November was convince people to vote Republican this time. Now, all they can do is be a liability for Trump, who may pursue a pro-white agenda but who will also have to play it down because of stupidity like that press conference.
The Alt Right needs to understand that it was just one factor that put Trump in power. It's already full of people who are too full of themselves.

Yeah he's just keeping a low profile atm, he actually posted his Millenniyule 2016 schedule earlier on, exciting.

excellent, thanks for the update

This hour has 88 minutes is comfy

Good morning white America is half good, skeletons modulated voice is like ear rape and I cannot listen to it so I stop that podcast after Adam and Mary are done

Weekly narrative was top tier, what happened to naxalt?

Ftn and daily shoah are bretty gud i listen to them at the gym

Mpcdot.com is coming out with a podcast called the pozzcast, should be interesting

>what happened to naxalt?
>he outed himself by describing in too much detail, an interaction between him and his homosexual jew coworker, that was easy enough to suss out, especially with his voice. He's now on a media blacklist, and he's living with his parents, trying to play it cool.

He's currently thinking about just learning air conditioning as a trade.

Do audiobooks instead.

Do you have any audiobooks that are comfy like Allesandro Julliani's audiobook?

Jesus Christ. Poor guy.

No sorry, I don't know who that is.

watch common filth

go listen to intersectional alt-right and atavistic intelligentsia, paranormies are great too

and fuck you for not listening to rebel yell

Fash the nation
The Daily Shoah
Exodus/Americanus
Nationalist Public Radio

Those are all one ever needs to listen to.

>surrounding yourself in a echo chamber of edgy jokes and superficial political discussion

Expand your horizons. Read opposing view points so you can better understand your enemy, educate yourself abut history, economics philosophy, etc. There are audiobooks available for tons of works so you can work through them while working, driving, etc. If audiobooks aren't available text to speech isn't horrible and full text PDFs are often available.

fash the nation is phenomenal

start listwning to
radix
redice
jays analysis