Was anyone here in high school when Columbine happened? What was school life like right after it occurred?

Was anyone here in high school when Columbine happened? What was school life like right after it occurred?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
youtu.be/xDdGrlylcEU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy8CbFnM6k
youtube.com/watch?v=tnCGs-sAlHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trench coats went out of style pretty quickly

thats about it

Are the shooters in this pic?

yes

I think i see the short one but wheres the long haired one

I was. There was an instant ban on trenchcoats, to the chagrin of all the goths and metalheads. Other than that, no one gave a fuck.

what, is nobody going to make a Sam Hyde joke ?

yes, because it was totally trenchcoats that were the problem right ?

I wish i knew what its like attending a school where the majority is white.

Be honest with me Sup Forums how good is it?

I was a freshman in high school, but I just remember having a cop being installed within a matter of days.

I wanted a trench coat because of Postal.

In California, not so much. Sure, I was in high school in the early 2000's rather than the 90's, but it wasn't great even if majorly white. Everyone was MTV-tier white either being an obnoxious skater, emo, scenester, or surfer prep, and completely degenerate.

top left

the tow guys top left pointing fingers at the camera

Eric and Dylan are both in the top left corner making finger guns at the camera.

Lol fuck man i hated high school.. I had friends but it was so shit. Maybe thats how it feels by default when you move schools 5 times.

I remember reading this thing somewhere in school.

I never bullied again.

Were these guys the Crisis Actors?

I was and a freind who was just like then from the Neo like trenchcoat and sunglass flipped out. He started screaming fuck you don't judge me I wore this before them and will keep wearing it.

The grass is always greener i guess.

It was didn't you hear of the trenchcoat mafia

Jags guy was there

obligatory
is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1481542299454.webm

I was a couple years out of high school, but "back in the day" I can say we did stuff like go to another friend's school if we had our own day off.

Teachers be like: "who are you?"

"Just hanging out with Chad today."

"Oh. Ok."

Not so much anymore.

yes, and also that was media hype, because, no such thing.

now you tell me where the sushi & indoor seating area is.

My high school banned backpacks unless they were clear plastic or mesh. Basically if you couldn't see through it, you couldn't wear it. And all males had to have shirts tucked into their pants.

It was fucking retarded.

>Basically if you couldn't see through it, you couldn't wear it

uh huh

That's annying, for how long these restrictions lasted?

>do it in these days
>get arrested

Not sure, they were in effect until after I left. Mesh bags were uncool so I just carried by books around in my arms.

>>do it in these days
>>get arrested
Pretty much.

mid 2000's reporting

i saw nu metal turn to emo, personally witnessing the white race's decline in the music industry

>tfw so much qt mix raced girls who were into white dudes at the time

will it ever come back Sup Forums? Will girls ever show their tits at a rock show again?

We signed some stupid big fucking card and sent to them. Other than that nothing really. Got discussed for like a day.

fun fact, jags guy two rows above and two to the right of blue tie dye autist

Spotted the schooters

youtu.be/xDdGrlylcEU

thread theme

This is my HS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy8CbFnM6k

I was in eighth grade. The day it happened I was in in-house suspension. The teachers and yes duties were freaking out, crying. After that the weird kids were viewed with suspescion and any were basically ushered off to secondary schools. I remember these two weirdos Terry and Ruben made a hit list to twenty people. Teachers found it and they were arrested. The edge lords back then wore trench coats and listened to KDFM, NIN, and Manson.

I was two years old when it happened

My experience was objectively better.

youtube.com/watch?v=tnCGs-sAlHA

>early 2000s high school
>girl moved from New Zealand to the bush (outback)
>had a retarded name at the time but now her name is pretty nu age yung parent
>said balls to the wall retarded shit that made her a complete laughing stock, for example if anyone asked where to get something like books etc she replied "New Zealand" as if that was a feasible response
>she ended up writing a reverse hit list
>list of people who she would not kill
>everyone laughed harder
>no repercussions because she's just a dumb white girl
>tfw her brothers name is Ezekiel

I was in high-school, but I was in middle-school.

And I really only remember 2 things from that year:

Smackdown first airing and seeing some Columbine special on Sally Jessie.

Two days after, I joked with a friend that Columbine just needed a bomb to make it complete, and explained how easy they are to make (Anarchist Cookbook was common back then). Libshit overheard. I was suspended for a week because I caused a "bomb scare". Fun times

Wasn't in HS myself at the time, but I do remember all the backlash against Marilyn Manson. IIRC his Holy Wood album was all about that. I don't know how he was even dragged into it since as far as I know Eric and Dylan hated Manson's music.

Colorado tried banning Manson from performing in CO, it pissed Ozzy off so much that he refused to do an ozzfest event in denver for the next decade

>You mean Limp Bizkit.

I own the same guitar.