Is there just ONE rational argument for why a human being should care about race?

Is there just ONE rational argument for why a human being should care about race?

Crime isn't related to skin color or genetics, but upbringing.

It's just about giving people opportunities.

At the end of the day, you can become a German if you just learn our language, respect our culture, wörk and pay taxes.

Nothing more.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SWEDEN YES

Here is a German girl

Low energy bait.

You're not even trying anymore

So blacks are not genetically predisposed to violence and crime, they are genetically predisposed to being shit parents?

>Here is a German girl
With her Asian boyfriend

Just like everything else related to human behavior, it's a combination of nature AND nurture. Yes upbringing is a big part of why some people are shit, but some people are just naturally predisposed to be shitty. When those shitty kids get a shitty upbringing, they turn into total shit.

K E K

>Crime isn't related to skin color or genetics, but upbringing.
Yes it is. Even blacks adopted into white families commit more crime than whites.

Blacks have more testosterone and a more prone to becoming aggressive and violent.

Thank you for sharing, Chang.

what kind of dog is this?

I don't know where you get your facts, but crime is most certainly related to race, and not just upbringing. Lower intelligence people are more predisposed to crime (and yes, intelligence is mostly genetic), and niggers are less intelligent than most other races.

No amount of upbringing will remove a tiger's need to hunt. What is that if it's not genetics?

Though I don't really buy the race thing as a whole, you just can't deny that different gene pools will display different traits.

kek never realized deer have such an issue laying down, my horse looks like a graceful swan now.

Statistics say something else faggot.

Lowtier bait.

>crime isnt related to race

thats where you are wrong kiddo.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

sage and go kill yourself.

>ONE rational argument for why a human being should care about race
>Crime isn't related to skin color or genetics

People should very much so care about race, because crime is related to race-specific genetics.

As well as average intelligence, average intelligence, which is at least 50% genetic and the single best predictor of the overall wellfare within a country, more so then form of governance or material recources.

too high rates of skin cancer or sickle cell anemia will destroy civilization!!!! the sunblock mines are almost exhausted!

>Rehposter schon wieder
Etzadla verbiss dich.

Filthy fucking Germanistan. When will you finally die you fucking failure.

Blue Collar Crime is caused by poverty nothing els, prove me wrong