So a lot of you act like badasses and love Trump and think he does no wrong

So a lot of you act like badasses and love Trump and think he does no wrong.

What happens when he starts war with China and your ass, and your brothers and sisters asses, end up in line to be drafted for war?

See, I'm too old for this shit, so I wouldn't have to fight. But this shit still worries me. And if you think I believe you when you prance around claiming it doesn't worry you, then you're either a hopeless child or a liar.

0.5 Shekels have been Deposited

Don't be dumb, answer the question.

Does the UK have a draft?

i have no idea if the UK has a draft or not but worrying about Something which is made up hole cloth really doesn't worry me

How do you not know if your own country has a draft?

And if you haven't been paying attention to Chinese aggressions then you should probably start soon.

Have u Got Any proof That There is "INCREASING" Aggression apart from "CHINA IS MAD TRUMP TALKS TO OTHER COUNTRY"

Do UK schools teach you how to use capitalization? I'm thinking not since you don't even know if you can be drafted.

And what do you mean proof? Do you not watch news? China has created artificial islands in international waters and is threatening military action against vessels and planes which approach them. They've been trying to take land from several neighboring countries. They've been hoarding precious resources, manipulating currency, grown their military by 100x over the last few years, conducting nuclear bomber test runs, and just stole a US submarine drone. Among many things.

They've been building artificial islands and claiming more areas in the south China sea. They've also been challenging our navy but nothing will come out of it. China would lose a war it starts with the west.

How can you be this dumb? America alone has more tonnage in the water then Russia and China combined and that's not including Americas allies like the U.K and India

China would invade its neighbors, several of which America (and several allies) would be obligated to protect. We would have to fight on their terms, not where we have the advantage.

Their terms? terms don't apply when both attacking and defending sides have nukes

Neither side has to fire a nuke for it to be a catastrophic war with hundreds of thousands of losses.

Simply put, China has more men than America and its European allies have combined.

more =/= better
Are you new to the art of war? Having a bunch of gook farmers and iPhone makers running around really dosen't mean much

Having that many men means we would never make it to any important city to ever inflict any significant impact. It would be nothing like any war that has been fought in hundreds of years.

Remember that the Chinese are very emotionless and robotic when it comes to these kinds of things. They would behave similar to the Japanese, and simply keep coming until ordered to stop. I think they would actually be far worse than the Japanese in that respect.

I'd volunteer in a heart beat. I'm 31, so not sure if I'm eligible for the draft, but it wouldn't matter. I'm a project manager for a heavy civil company, so I think I'd be a good fit in military life.

India 1.252 billion
U.K 64.1 million
U.S.A 318.9 million
-------------
China 1.357 billion
Russian 143.5 Million

"CHINA HAS LESS MANPOWER"
This took me 2 mins to google are you that dumb?

Be the single most one sided world war as soon as china demonstrated its willingness to kill civilians and we are forced to do the same.

Holy shit I would rape my way across that entire goddamn continent in such a fashion my genetic lineage in future china will be compared to that Mongolian warlord. It could be the spark we need to bring back colonialism as well.

Only child, no other male capable of carrying my name. I'm exempt from the draft .

if you get bullied in school, do you roll over because you worry about what fighting back will do?

you do, don't you, you like getting bullied. you like it when the bully gets together with all their friends and laugh at what a loser you are

Mate

Fucking reminder it was White Britons who had to fight in Burma because the fucking Sepoys are useless.

The US has a retarded policy of every 18 year old having to sign up for Draft; where as we just implement it using rolls when our manpower is down and voluntarism runs us short.

>that mongoloian warlord

His name is ghengis khan you fucking burgernigger. At least educate yourself about the people you want to kill. Fucking americans i swear.

>Not wanting to blow up some chinks

Fuck yourself, OP.

Agreed, you should know the greatest conqueror to ever touch this Earth's name.

Good. I miss war. I would love another chance to kill my nation's enemies.

I wonder if we're related. My gran pappy has stories bout how german women threw themselves at Americans and that he quote " Might literally have slept with them all"

Honestly i think drafting men in major wars is a necessity but crafting women to fight is barbaric

>draft

Fuck off old fag. Any future "draft" will be drafting up new plans for unmanned drones & boats.

Sell your cry baby shit for hallmark.

Then we go kill gooks. Those little yellow niggers want a war so be it.

There is almost no solidarity in the west anymore. Everyone wants to sell each other out to shitskins for some shekels and some schadenfreude. That is basically murder. So what's the difference?