Are libshits even capable of discussing the real world without making analogies to their childish fiction stories?

are libshits even capable of discussing the real world without making analogies to their childish fiction stories?

No because they absorb themselves in their childish fiction stories. So much so that they have to allude or reference everything in the real world.
A libcuck in my control systems lab constantly compares Trump to Voldemort.

>Voldemort did nothing wrong and should have won
That's a good comparision.

If anything they've got it the wrong way round. The libtards are the evil empire intent on enforcing their will on everyone, and anyone who doesn't conform to their world view shall be punished. While we, the pure kek worshippers, are the good guys, fighting their oppression for our right to survive and live as we see fit.

Checked. Kek blesses me.

I have never seen anything past the first movie so I can't comment on the validity of it.

It's a coping mechanism.

Watch the next two and drop it. The fourth on turns to teen drama and edgy bullshit. Not sure about the new one, haven't seen it.

>no middle leg of the forbidden one
thats the most powerful of the set

Literal autism. Far worse than the variety seen on our beloved Sup Forums

>bet.com
kek

Stated on a board that uses memes to understand and discuss global politics. This place is full of literal retards.

Memes are pertinent and inspired by reality faggot

memes are created from reality whereas libcucks create their own realities and try and fuse it with reality

Fantastic beasts was pretty good, there was a bit about how badly Americans treat non Wizard's but they didn't preach about the way you'd expect l. They just mentioned it a few times and moved on. The "magical president" was a black woman but again nothing really comes of it and she's a bitch the whole time. It's a pretty good fiction movie but it's not great cinema or anything.

Fantastic Beasts is separate right? Like I don't have to see the previous Harry Potter movies? Might bring a date desu

Shitposting frog drawings, turning everything into a meme and believing in magic is more mature how exactly?

Deal with it, politics on all sides has become a mixture of hollywood type punchlines and conscious ignorance of facts

liberals think they live in a movie, and they also think they're the righteous rebel heroes. especially women are guilty of this retardation.

Can't say it any better than this

>libcucks create their own realities and try and fuse it with reality
I mean, who does that? Really?

I check your holy digits brother. Shadilay!

He knows it all

Fucking this.

After perfectly explaining why taking in massive amounts of refugees would a country, culture, and rule of law, my idiotic roommate said
>But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try
Like he's in a fucking movie.

>palpetine subverts the galactic senate by taking out the more popular politician
>uses a foreign war that he funded to grab power and expand government
>eventually turns the whole galaxy into a globalist authoritarian dictatorship
>a small rebellion force comprised of people who just want their freedom arises
>galactic empire constantly underestimates the rebel forces
>eventually galactic empire starts throwing everything it has against the rebels
>still isn't enough
>people come out of the woodwork to join and defend the rebellion despite the empire assuming to have control and authority over most of the galaxy
>rebels eventually defeat the galactic empire in a huge upset partly due to galactic empire's ego, ignorance, and overconfidence

Who are the rebels in this douchebag's analogy? Is it the people fighting for a larger government against people fighting for individual liberty?

I have no problem with people comparing real life to fictional stories.

It's when people be cringy as fuck about it and when their comparisons are as stretchy as calling someone Hitler/Jesus.

>Leftists
>the rebels

Are they that blinded?

The

>media
>banks
>corporations
>corrupt politicians

Are literally all on their side and yet they are somehow rebels?

Is that roommate female?

I've noticed this common delusional. It's fucking baffling. My SJW professor literally thinks that he's fighting societal oppression, when the entirety of academia, the government, and the media are behind him. Mass delusion.

I went to Barnes and Noble the week after Watchman came out just to mine the salt of their fictional hero going racist. There was genuine pain in these people as if they'd lost a real human being in their life.

>rebellion
>noguns
lol

I'm listening to our guy and not giving money to the Disney jews