Japan is a false nation

did you know that the japanese are not a real nation but are actually just koreans who moved to an island?

they are immigrants

a false nation which has no claim to existence

japan is like what the muslims do in europe

japan should not exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Found the butt hurt Chinese

algeria

So is everyone in the world you stupid cuck.

This. How do you think a country gets formed OP?

china was formed by people already living here

Nah, if you go back far enough you will find people migrated there and then China was formed. Chinese people didn't come into existence in China.

yes we did, china was formed by chinese people in china without a migration but arising from natural economic processes of agricultural production

like ancient egypt for example

Chinese are humans right? That means they came from the same place all humans came from.

Japanese interbred with the Ainu hunters, that is why Japanese are more creative, aggressive and ambitious than typical East Asian rice farmers.

>says Chyyna

yes but we were the first here

unlike the japanese

Im kinda happy the japanese lost.
I mean they didnt lose their people and almost repayed their bad deds. Meanwhile diversity exists in Asia.

So is Korea, you fucking gook.

Whats an Ainu hunter?

China, i like a lot but you gotta stop this anti-japan shit, the world sees you both as sort of the same and you know that is far too flattering for you right?
Ignore the past and move on, start building robots with them instead of war, none of you got anything to profit from poking each others militarily.
oh btw, is the latest stephen chow movie any good??

They are the race of hunter-warriors who inhabited Japan before the rice farmers arrived from the mainland 3,000 years ago.

stfu ching chong. go read a book or website from utside your country, if that's possible.

RETURN ROBO-BOUY

Looks like Nanking wasn't enough.

Interesting
They look a little bit like abos

Tibetans were first actually.

china

tibetans are from burma and migrated northwards

hahahhahaha so your government gave you temporary access to 4 chan so you can attempt shitposting but you just come of like an assblasted loser. The Chinese suck and general tsao is gay. Kill your self

Fuck off subhuman chink. The Japs are the wests chosen asians. You chinks should look forward to the day Trump turns your overpopulated shithole into a warzone where you fight amongst yourselves so that your population is destroyed and everybody will hate eachother too much from warcrimes for china to be reassembled.

Burma came after Tibet so I doubt that. East Asians and even native Americans are all descended from Tibetans who were likely Caucasians that were forced to adapt to cold weather on the mountains which lead to chinky eyes.

All Asians evolved from abos, Ainu are just a more ancient form than other north Asians.

Actually the ancestors of europeans were there first.

I dont believe that

Asians look like a pure race to me
Just like blacks and whites

But the abo seems to be a mix of black and a little bit white
Their eyes look like caucasian

So in your eyes, who's the gookiest one of all?

Go back to Africa, nigger.
>but I'm not African!
Technically we all are.

If you go back 100,000 years, all of our ancestors looked like like some sort of abo nigger.

Sup Forums doesn't like these answers my dudes...

>China

No one will bother believing you now, jackass.

Ainus are caucasian , they were ancient greek seafarers that got lost and ended up in Japan.

Why do morons keep this notion of race being a "construct"?

Like this is no different than watching how each canine breed came to be.

>mfw we were all caveman

Sout east asians look more like north asians
Still in your graph they are not from one line

I dont think thats correct

Would make sense
Since there languages also sounds a lot like it

Also on this picture some look caucasian

The graph is just an estimate of autosomal genetic distance, not actual relations. Southeast Asians are descended from ancient South Chinese rice farmers who migrated into the jungles of Southeast Asia and interbred with the local ancient negroid hunter-gatherers.

Haha Chinese people just spawned
You are funny guy

Makes sense
But why are the southeast asian are not even remote relatives to africans?

Pic shows african left and indian right
They look pretty much alike

Sry forgot the pic

Im really interested in this things
Since there were people saying the flood was real
And hearing about hydroplate and growing earth theory

Would also explain were some people come from

I fucking hate you ugly yellow niggers, get the fuck out, go suck Mao's dong you fucking faggot

>China
>Real nation

The ancient jungle niggers of Southeast Asia share many physical characteristics with Africans, but are more closely related to other Eurasians. The obvious implication is that we all originally looked like niggers, this was the basal phenotype. Unlike other Eurasians, Southeast Asian negroids simply haven't changed much over the last 100,000 years.

Also, South Indian lower castes are now known to be the result of admixture between ancient jungle negroids and invading West Asian caucasoid farmers.

>Would also explain were some people come from

Genetics have explained where all people come from. If you have a question about a specific population, I could probably answer it.

Fuck off china how did you even manage to get here

You seriously still believe in the out of Africa theory you fuck?

Many Chinese believe they evolved separately the gay idiots

Second Manchuria when?

>I could probably answer it.

Ok here we go

1. When the nigger of southeast asia came from a landbridge going to arabia and further
Why are there no blacks living today?

2. why are south americans brown and some indian have caucasian face features?
Pic related, they have bigger noses than North asian, despite they supposely origin from there

look like abos

I believe that all of our ancestors descended from prokaryotes 3.5 billion years ago. The continents separated and coincidentally formed similar but separate lineages that led to pre-human monkeys in seperate continents. The native americans, asians, blacks, and europeans descended from these monkey-like creatures who have completely separate lineages only bound by our prokaryotic ancestors of 3.5 billion years ago.

I keep forgeting the pic

Also those native south american dont look alike the northern indian

Sort of like how all humans are Africans originally?

How does it feel to be a nigger, chinkaroo?

>When the nigger of southeast asia came from a landbridge going to arabia and further Why are there no blacks living today?

40,000 years ago, Mongoloids and Caucasoids evolved in ice age Siberia and migrated south, exterminating the negroids who inhabited most of Southern Eurasia.

>why are south americans brown

Light skin only evolved in populations that have farmed for many thousands of years. A grain diet in the north causes vitamin d deficiency, that is why northern farmers like Europeans and East Asians evolved particularly light skin. Siberians and Eskimos have dark skin because they are hunters and do not need extra vitamin d from sunlight. American natives have not been farming long enough to evolve significantly lighter skin.

>some indian have caucasian face features

Not really caucasian features, ancient mongoloids and caucasoids looked the same. American Indians simply retain ancient characteristics. Today very few American Indians are pure-blooded, so their obvious caucasoid features are due to interbreeding.

>they have bigger noses than North asian, despite they supposely origin from there

The Native Americans crossed into America before modern East Asians even existed as a coherent genetic group. You should compare them to Ainu instead.

>Also those native south american dont look alike the northern indian

Pure North American Indians look almost the same as pure South American Indians. Not a big difference.

So the same as every other fucking nation in the world

Fucking chinese education

nanking didn't happen. but its going too. when your thieving country starts ww3 and we use relations with russia to cut you off from supply's.

china was many nations with interesting and diverse history, until the commies destroyed the region's culture and turned the land into a soulless hellscape.

>negroid's in south east asian

nigga you just went full retard.

This is proxy.

Sounds all plausible
But Inuit are fare skinned despite not being farmers, same with Siberians

>American education

This, China could've been the next Europe in the next century, creating another golden age in far East.

Instead, it's pretty much the case where we can imagine it as the scenario where in the alternate history line, the Soviets won over the continental Europe and all of the historical figures, monuments and art works, languages and culture has been destroyed, and every statue replaced with Stalin and Lenin and everybody speaking Russian.

No, your new allies are showing their true colours. You backed a psychotic and weak horse chaim.

And i thought chinks banned chinks from using Internet , except video games.

Still not as light skinned as farmers, besides, young women have lighter skin in all human groups.

>algeria
China.

Fluck off vely please

Nanking never happened

>ywn conquer Siberia for the Russian tsar with your cossack bros

a painful feel

I think they´re just exposed more to sunlight

On older pictures of korean farmers you can see they had brown skin

shit where's his duel-wielding cleaver?

Wow, so many weebs on pol.

>I think they´re just exposed more to sunlight

After checking the data, I think that I was wrong. Eskimo's probably do have light skin. I guess that they also need vitamin d from sunlight.

Plenty of non-whites in the world left to conquer.

脑筋是一个好东西,可惜你是死脑筋

There are still, a lot of mysterys to discover on this field yet, I think

those guys are Australoid not negroid.

>American education

right back at you.

You're the gooks, China is the chinks, and Japan is the japs and/or nips. Get your racial slurs right Korea.

Only Australian Abos are Australoids.

Though, if you want me to be more specific, Papuan negroids are called Melanesians and the various relic Southeast Asian negroids are Negritos.

>they came from the same place all humans came from.
From vagina :DDD

nope, negritos is an old name from colonial time, recent genetic studies show them related to australian aboriginals and african pygmies.

they are australoids not negroids.

If they are all Australiods, with Melanesians and Negritos as subgroups within Australiods, then what do we call actual Australian Abos? Australian Australoids?

Aboriginal Australians is about as good a racial name for that group in australia gets. Sens English settlers didn't put much effort into giving them an actual name. So now the basically go by abbo

umm no? actually people from japan migrated to china.
so you are the actual nation of immigrants
china should not exist

That's 'cause they weren't classed as people for a while.

This. Japanese are less Asian than other Asians.

Dumb chink chonk ping pong, learn the history of your neighbor

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

So you are saying korea and japan should merge into another world power?

yes indeed.
it is likely that both sunlight and farming contributed to skin tone various.

Fuck off chinese shill

Chinese are closer to the Muslims because while they aren't entering other countries they do act like niggers. The fact the Chinese never managed to colonize anywhere despite their size is evidence they're inferior. Only Africans were as incompetent. Just about every European country subjugated a large portion of the world. The Japanese doing so isn't even a negative

You had the most powerful navy in the world at one time in history and were surrounded by uninhabited islands and an Australia that only had abos. You could've owned half the world, but your tiny chink brains malfunctioned and your emperor scuttled your entire fleet which was in perfect condition. Whoops!

Jap here, I can confirm. There's no such thing as ethnic Japanese, just Zainichi everywhere.

Zainichi street criminals, zainichi yakuza, zainichi running the government, zainichi running pachinko. All of us wear our Jap names like a mask, concealing our great shame: being Korean.

Romans believed they were descended from Trojan royalty. What does it matter?

Wait, are you saying that those are just fairy tales? What if Lech, Czech and Rus were made up as well?!