DEMOCRACY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

>military hierarchy
>meritocratic values
>sworn to eradicate freaks and subhumans
>making the world a better place whether you like it or not
Is the FO4 Brotherhood of Steel the most redpilled faction of any video game?

They are a good representation of a crazed faction

The railroad is the most redrilled. Not all robots are bad, who are you to say robots shouldn't be allowed to live in this country. Robots are people too

At least they're not the minutemen.
Thousands of people with laser guns, and only one of them can actually go kill raiders.

I like the minuetmen

The railroad does not have the infrastructure or the manpower to secure the commonwealth and lead it into a new era of prosperity. Unlike the Minutemen or the Railroad, the Brotherhood has the resources to implement a proper government for the commonwealth that can ensure the safety of its people. The Institute has the resources, but they are dishonest manipulators who operate in the shadows. The Brotherhood operates openly and communicates their values clearly. They are the only faction that can bring lasting peace to the commonwealth.

neighbors helping neighbors user like the colonial US. the BOS empire is doomed to fail

Institute with minutemen is the best combo, prove me wrong

>Bethesda games

I'm not surprised that Sup Forums is a bunch of casuals, the underaged ylyl reddit threads are a clear sign

agreed, institute for the high science and tech and the minutemen for the application and governance. The institute 's gotta stop their current bullshit though.

Do you guys like nintendo games? Here's mine, haha

OG Enclave is best

>Is the FO4 Brotherhood of Steel the most redpilled faction of any video game?

It's why I joined them.

They have that faggot hipster look though. I'm getting mixed messages here.

>inb4 muh viking look
Those were faggots as well.

Institute is obviously the most redpilled.

Brotherhood are a bunch of closeted fags.

>Institute
Pro: Best technology
Con: Run by autistic scientists who have no understanding of anything other than science

>Railroad
Pro: They stick up for the oppressed
Con: Not all oppressed people are good

>Minutemen
Pro: Freedom for all
Con: Most the hero is gone they're doomed

>Brotherhood
Pro: Looking for mankind's interests above all else
Con: Say's mean things

Overall the brotherhood is the best. From a liberal lens they look pure evil because they're mean but to anyone else they have the least faults.

>Implying Caesar's Legion isn't the only redpilled faction in the series

The fact that you post with a House pic confuses me when combined with your statement.

House is by far and away the most realistic, qualified, and straight up most informed on everything and anything that goes on in the Mojave and the world at large, if anyone is redpilled it's him, not an army led by a LARPfag

You can kill off the LARPfag and then you get Legate Lanius as a leader, who's literally Sup Forumsfag with a meaner attitude

And their leader looks like a shitskin turk pleb, too.

>shitty bait

>103190800
>not all muslims are bad

you become the leader of the institute and as the player character you supposedly aren't a complete autist. also the institute is the only faction that has ability to restore the prewar world's
infrastructure, tech, and ecology.
while I agree that Caesar himself is pretty redpilled on how the wasteland works and his policies would eventually serve to benefit humanity as a whole(moralistic enlightened abosolutist pseudotheocracy vs the degeneracy/corruption of the ncr and new Vegas) most of the legion however are only loyal to Caesar himself not the ideology of the legion. the only way it could survive is if the player sides with the legion and succeeds Caesar as the player would be the only one to carry on the ideology of the legion and be strong enough to rule it.

100% going with the institute. Robot waifus
>don't age
>don't complain if you jailbreak them
>can download latest movies without getting flagged or needing proxy
>qt 3.14 11/10
>only want what they are programmed to want
>jailbreak

Sorry, Institute wins.

Railroad and Brotherhood are the only acceptable factions.

Rest of them are cucked by synths.

>yes goyim don't breed. Make robotic waifus instead. Hate yourself and your species

We should make such a faction on EVE ONLINE.

It's the perfect place for an Sup Forums reich.

Wow you must have had a pretty low CHR if those were the dialogue options you got

well, actually, there are several sub factions in the B.O.S. that do actually protect and study mutants.

>Leaf

Go fuck your AI GF.

Don't forget

>dat accent

t. Mad cuck

dAMN CURIE LOOKS LIKE that?

After killing everyone I saw at the institute even non-hostiles the nigg from the minuteman was assblasted.

His pussy ass got ran out of town by some gunners and he didn't do shit since then.

Anyone who says the railroad is good is an autist.
The robots are programmed to feel what they feel and those who undergo the memorywipe also have their personalities changed; proving that all they are is artificial.
The railroad themselves loose countless men and women to save one souless machine.

Anyone who says the institute is good (even when they own it) is also autistic.
The institute clearly has no morals and the very moment the sole survivor dies they can easily revert back to the cold monsters they are.
They also are stupid to begin with, infusing fear in the commonwealth for no damn reason.

The minuetmens cause is just but nothing compared to the BoS.

Eradication of the threat at the source no matter what the masses think.
Ad victoriam nigga

Curie a best. A. BEST.