Necessary repost

Sup Forums is the most ridiculous board/site on the entire internet, tons of uneducated twats spouting one-liners and some contextless infographs seriosuly makes them feel "redpilled" seriously makes them feel to be accepting of "the bitter truth" - are you seriously this retarded Sup Forumsacks ? do you seriously need this feeling of superiority by presenting knowledge, that every retarded moron could gain in 5 minutes ? do you seriously need this refuge for your shattered self-worth ? go read something go talk to actual people actually learn something

i need to repost this because you solely responded by angrily spouting more memes

>b-but you heavily implied that you are a leftist and therefore we can use some immigration memes instead of meme insults!

you retards i didnt imply shit you know that you can actually criticize people in your OWN political camp for being shitty at arguing ? oh no i remember youre in a hugbox

i repeat my challenge link me to serious discussion that took place on this board

Sup Forums doesnt want to notice that they got rekt big time

>you know that you can actually criticize people in your OWN political camp for being shitty at arguing?

Isn't that exactly what you're doing?

We have poster IDs you know.

You are clearly a new person here, so you don't know that we are contrarian and argue devil's advocate all the time.

u mad?

yeah. u mad.

suck my fucking dick.
you have no power here, lefty.

im not a new person i just wanted to expand my post and dont fall into the trap of >1 post by this ID

>being dumbass newfag
XD

>claiming to argue devils advocate all the time to make it impossible to be criticized because you can always resort to saying that ACTUALLY you are supporting the other side in your heart of hearts

absolute retardation

Do you suck cocks?

Simple, direct question.

do you make arguments from time to time ? dont you realise how much of a ridiculous and influenceless retard you are for asking this question ?

You didnt answer my question.

Do you suck cocks?

Simple, direct question.

Yes or no.

I agree OP, let's elect Hillary and let in all the dindus.

where do your presumptuous eyes see my support for anyone in this post ? you just intentionally see this to immediately know a simple on-line response - its called a strawman argument

Anser this simple question OP

cuck

i bet this ounce of smugness is the highlight of your entire week maybe the occasional faps does come close though

brazilians are only capable ot one-syllable responses i already knew that

Sup Forums is GETTING REKT AGAIN and they dont know to respond HAHAHAHAHA

I'm very educated, as are many of the people here.

And Nigger we don't need to do shit for you.

Du liebe schwarze schwanze Hanz? antworton mich!

>as are many of the people here

citation needed

and btw reading some stormfront articles doesnt equal being educated

HOLY SHYTE pol will never recover from this humiliation of a reking

pol doesnt like critique apparently