Which do you take

Here before you are two pills. One red. One blue. If you take the blue pill, you continue to live in the swamp you call home. America is never made great again, we never fixed this country. If you think for a moment you should take this pill, understand that it would be the same thing had you not taken a pill.

But next comes the red pill. This pill will drain the swamp. This pill will free this country from it's (((captors))). This pill will MAGA.
This swamp you live in is not real, but an illusion. A clever trap made by your (((slavors))) to trick you into wanting to give them what they want.

Now I will ask you one time. Will you take the red pill? Will you make america great again?

Or will you watch it burn with regret for what could have been?

neither. Nice try shlomo

Yeah, you can't experience it.

Britain would have to be good at one point for it to be made great again.

We are already great, Great Britain. Your insecurity is showing you fat slob.

Haha
Naturally high metabolism and slight levels of psycopathy

Jokes on you, my mental illness and genetic makeup prove you wrong. You guys suck so bad you had to reassure your people that it was great by putting it in the name

New thread,lads!

>""""United"""" states of america

Yeah
But at least ours was based on a time when it was m8. You guys have crappy food, bad weather, and ugly citizens. We have a political superpower with enough firepower to nuke you out of existence if we had to.

>bad weather
No weather is bad unless it is extreme. I love the rain and cold. You must be too much of a shitskin to appreciate that.
>ugly citizens
genuinely kek'd. We are among the most beautiful in the world
>crappy food
simply not true

And no, you wouldn't nuke us because you can't. How does that make you feel burger?

The green one. He seems to be in control of both.

I find it unattractive to see people put screwdrivers in the front teeth and hammer them apart. Unless that isn't a cultural thing, and just genetic. Last time I went to britain (my father was a missionary and took the family) we ate at a steak place. My sister got sick soon after. Maybe not crappy food, but crappy food makers. They all fled to france probably. And have you ever been to a place with more rain and fog than there? I'd say china, but I never intend on going.
With a shitty country such as yourself, it's no wonder australia failed.

Black pill

Fuck the system and fuck you for thinking you can change anything.

T H E O N E T R U E M E M E

eh, you're really reaching. We have much better food than you. We, on average look MUCH better and we have true freedom. Also, Australia is more successful than you. I'd rather live there than your zoo of a country

Oh no, is this an anarchist? If so, I would love to argue with you about the difficulties of defending a conglomerate with rifles.

"I will do everything within my power to make sure Trump is jailed for treason and executed."

>america is a zoo
That is why we must MAGA
Australia is such shit. You guys couldn't handle the heat, even less the complete irrelevance of the place. Australia has done a whole lot of absolutely nothing in the years it has served as an independent country. And that brings me to another thing. You guys were good a conquering, and I do commend you for your wonderful performance in africa, but you suck at maintaining much of anything for a long enough period of time. I mean, in the less than 300 years we have been a country, we have become stronger than you are.

For a brief moment shortly after the war you were at your peak and, you were unmatched. Yeah, didn't last long though. Now, we were the most dominant force on the planet for around 300 years. We were unmatched. You aren't. Russia, China and us and any other nation with nukes can stop you in your tracks. You may think you are as powerful as Britain once was but you're false. Nobody will ever be as powerful as Britain was. So, yank, you've been the dominant force on this planet, for what? 50 years and you are already in decline. You'll become a white minority within the next 50. You simply couldn't use your brain and think ahead. kek, those slaves were sure worth it, eh?

Luckily russia won't. They have an allegience. And china won't. We have a newfound allegiance. Who formed this allegience? An allegience thay very well could have prevented another world war?that's right, weak old america. Riddle me this, if we are so weak, why is it so easy to form allegiences with nations that are so "obviously stronger than us". Would nations sacrifice large quantities of resoures for a nation that has little power? If so, aren' t they being weak by harming themselves for us? If not, what does that make us?

It doesn't add up.

I never said they were stronger than you. What I said was that you aren't really a superpower because you can't do what you want, can you?

It's called self image. We've become too comfy to have to have to sacrifice self image for power over others. We don't need to do anything of that sort. And neither do you. Which is good. It really helps in that scenario when all natural resources are run dry.

I also like how that argument wasn't based on fact, but rather opinion. You can't state whether or not that is true, but you just feel in your heart that you are right.

It is true though. Go try and invade China and see what happens

But fun fact

That is a stupid decision super power or not.

Stupid for stupid people
>His country has never cucked China
kek, they still hate us because we destroyed one of their shitty temples

I don't give a kek about temples.

Nor do I care about leaving china alone. Doesn't change the fundamental aspects of what power we have.

Limited?

This is not how the pills work.
The blue pill is supposed to be a reasonable alternative for those who just don't care or are cowards.

That's the point. The blue pill is the natural path that we are going down. Unless we maga

Nice last resort bait argument senpai.

Gimme the red pill bottle.